****September Stars!!****

Good morning!!!

Its looking a bit dull here today but the weather is meant to perk up from tomorrow!!! Ian is on leave all week so it will be nice to do some things together!! Still waiting for a confirmation email about my 4d scan, might give them a ring later!! I am sure I clicked the wrong place on the drop down menu, so sent them a message and asked them to check but still havent heard!!

Ouch Limpet, that sounds really painful. Hope you get to see someone ASAP xxxx

So here we are finally in June, where has the time gone??

morning ladies! hope everyones feeling well

Im Viable today!! yay!! :happydance:

I did have a little september star due the 1st, now I have a december dreamer. . . Just wanted to pop back and say hello to wish you all beautiful, happy, healthy, pregnancies xoxo

Me again :flower: gp called me back but he was more concerned my movements had reduced over the weekend :dohh:. I can still feel bubba in there, he's just chillin & I can find him with the Doppler so I'm not too worried. However the gp had me call fetal medicine & they are gonna take a look at me & check on bubba at 2pm. Until then the midwife suggested I take a warm bath to help the back ache, cold drinks to wake bubba up & some codeine to ease the pain. At least i'llsee her at the hospital later & I can bug her for some answers re my back pain, it's still not easing off :nope:

Yay Jessica :happydance: congratulations.

Aww bless, congratulations mayb_baby!!! Wishing you lots of sticky hugs for your December dreamer :hugs: you will keep us informed won't you :thumbup: xxx

hey ladies,
im having a nice relaxing day inside as its pouring with rain, also OH has given me strict orders to not do anything since my bleed at the weekend.
ive managed to book an appointment to see the midwife tomorow, thank goodness becuase when i self dishcharged from southampton hospital they told me to see my midwife straight away.
feeling a bit down at the moment, like my body is failing the baby somehow, i have had a constant UTI since 10 weeks, im on my 6th lot of antibiotics, i have severe thrush but cant take the medicine due to having the bleed, and the bleed at the weekend was huge and only stopping now. :(
anyway tomorrow im going to ask the midwife for consultant led care, the consultant at the weekend told me i should be with all the problems, also to have a growth scan as she thought the bleed was placenta problems and the growth of baby could be affected. not sure what the midwife will say to this as they are so tight on scans around here.
anyway thats my update, off to make lunch for my munchkin! xx

:hugs: hun, you push for consultant led care sweeetie. I hope the bleeding settles for you. My uti took 6 courses of antibiotics then went a month after a stopped taking them (after I fell pregnant) weird but then the human body is a mysterious thing at times xxx

Sarah I reckon it was a blood sugar thing. Maybe take a chocolate bar next time just incase?

LittleA I love your photos!!

:hi: genies girl. Nice to hear from you. How are you feeling at the moment? Two girls?!!! You kept that quiet! Do you have any scan photos to show us? Congrats that is lovely news that we all needed.

What's up Teeny? I hope you are ok hun. You are allowed to say whatever you like on here so don't think you are 'moping'. Congrats on reaching the 3rd tri though!

Sorry to hear about your back problem Limpetsmum. Hope you can get some answers. Mine has been aching but not hurting. I'm sure LO's movements are nothing to worry about and the Drs are probably just being cautious. Let us know how it goes later. As for the collage, just start now. You can document the run to up the arrival!

Choc sorry to hear you were poorly last night. I also had a bad night and am at home today. It was stomach cramps. I didn't feel sick but had problems the other end!

Happy V-Day Jessica!

mayb_baby sorry to hear about your loss but congratulations on your December Dreamer!! I wish you lots of health and happiness for the remainder of your pregnancy.

MummytoAsher, I hope it goes well with your mw. Make sure you keep us updated. Please don't feel down. Your body is doing something amazing.. making a whole new life from two little cells. So what if the added hormones mean thrush etc. It must be very annoying but don't feel down about it hun. xxx

As I mentioned I had a bad stomach last night. I was getting painful cramps. It seems to have gone now though. It was weird as my 'stomach' pains felt really high up, like heartburn because my tummy is obviously now so high up. I wanted to curl in to a little ball to help the cramps but I had a baby in the way!! lol.

xxx

Mayb_b - ahhhh congratulations!! I'm so pleased to hear you have a December Dreamer on the way. Sending you lots of sticky :dust:

Sarah - I had something similar a few weeks ago (check my journal) I ended up at Maternity Triage and it was low blood sugar. (my blood pressure and urine were fine) Mine has a tendency to drop quite quickly. It may be that you metabolise sugar quickly, if you find yourself in that position again the hospital recommended toast and jam to me. They also told me to make sure I am eating something every hour. I always carry some biscuits or similar in my bag now.

I've realised you have to develop a thick skin when you are pregnant. I am fed up of people looking at my bump and saying things like "have you got four or five in there?" or "your bump is massive, you are going to have a huge baby" at which point I have to mention that my baby is measuring exactly as it should and there is no suggestion it's going to be a big baby. Honestly, some people are really rude!

Hey girlies

Just popping in very quickly on my lunch break and just wanted to give hugs to everyone that is poorly/down in the dumps today! :hugs:

And congratus on your December Dreamer Mayb_b! :happydance:

Teeny I'm hanging around in here until everyone else comes over too, it's weird over there without everyone else isn't it!?

Anyway, better get back, sure I'll be back later

xx :kiss: xx

Awe Genies girl!! Congrats on the little pink bundles!! That's so exciting! Like Fish&Chips said...do you have any pictures to show us!? Scans, bump!!?

Happy V-day for those at 24 weeks today!!:happydance:

And :happydance::happydance: for moving up a box with Ann!!!!

Tenny, Happy 3rd Tri!! I was going to move over today since I'm on the 7th box...but I will be patient and wait 2 more days!

Limpetsmum...hope the figure out what is causing the backache hun! :hugs: And my little Bean is having a quiet day as well. It makes me a little worried. She was having a great big party in my belly all day Sunday...and yesterday she was really quiet...found her with the doppler no problem...and she kicked it and moved away...I guess I am being paranoid!? It seems all the ladies on here have had quiet days...and this is my first.

Mayb_baby Congrats and sending you all the sticky dust possible!!:dust:

Mummy2Asher hope it goes well with your MW...be sure to keep us posted.

Anyway, hope my little Bean starts jumpins around in there again! Have a good day everyone!
xo

I cannot catch up on 34 pages!! :wacko:

23 weeks today, one more until v-day! :happydance:

Hi ladies,
Back from the hospital, on arrival they put me on a fetal monitor & gave me a button to press when i felt movement. Tufty (being his usual self) kicked the crap out of the monitor (both of them actually :haha:) as soon as it was put on. He didn't meet the criteria for regular movement but as thry were so strong they put it down to a stroppy bubba who does what he likes when he likes (wonder who he gets that from then :blush:).
They are however concerned about me, the midwife & doctor were lovely & could see i was in obvious pain with tenderness around my kidney region. The doctor pulled a few strings & got me a renal scan arranged for tomorrow morning as they are worried i have the onset of pyleonephritis or kidney stones - both of which could have implications for bubba (i didn't realise renal problems are the main cause of premature labour - hence their concern).
I've been given a prescription for strong co-codamol (the strongest thing you can take in pregnancy bar being admitted & having pethidine) & have to go back tomorrow after the scan to re-check bubba & see where we take it from there.
Thanks for all the messages on facebook ladies, they really mean a lot to us :hugs: i'm looking forward to DH coming home now so i can snuggle up to him on the sofa & chill out with my family.

I'll keep you all updated after my appt tomorrow, but please don't get worrying about us. Hugs & kisses xxx

Oh has everyone spotted Amy's thread started tonight https://www.babyandbump.com/birth-a...vewright-27-5-10-30-5-10-upsetting-story.html
It is an upsetting read (just to warn those feeling extra fragile) :hugs:

Oh hun you poor thing. FX you get good results tomorrow. Will be thinking of you. x

Hope you're feeling better soon Limpetsmum :hugs:

Just read Amys story, really breaks my heart. :cry:

X

Thanks ladies. I know Bek - i can't stop crying for her loss, i just don't know how you would even begin to heal after all that! This world is so not fair sometimes, god takes all the best ones for himself :cry:

Hope you girls are all keeping well and I'm still around if any of you ever want to chat

:hugs:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"