****September Stars!!****

Hi ladies - just a quick catch-up today - trying to chill with OH as I haven't seen him all weekend!

Amy... Just read Darcie's birth story; you're so brave. She was too beautiful :hugs:

Limpets & Mummy2Asher - I hope you both feel better soon, thinking of you both with lots of :hugs:

Happy v-days to everyone, and yey to moving up boxes :happydance:

Mayb_baby I remember you from first tri - congratulations :yipee:

I'm not too bad today - got 25 week midwife appointment tomorrow so I'll let you all know how I get on. I've just thought though, I don;t have anything to put my wee sample in :dohh: will a Fruit shoot bottle do? hahaha...

Hope everyone else is doing good xxx

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing ok..

Amy, how are you honey?:hugs:

Limpetsmum I hope things go ok tomorrow at your scan, sorry to hear you're not feeling well :hugs:

Congrats on various 3rd tri's/viabilities etc, I'm finding it hard to keep up at the moment! I have to admit, I'm finding it pretty hard to concentrate on anything! x

Hey Amy, words can't really express the way I feel for you right now. I think its very brave of you to write that beautiful birth story for us all to read. Don't you ever forget we are all here for you as we always have been for each other through the rough and the smooth times.

Limpetsmum, hope all goes ok hun, let me know how you get on. I have a feeling you will be fine. Me and you like peas in a pod LOL.

We all ok this end, few aches and pains and BIG kicks where he takes my breath away, but every normal me thinks.

Love to you all

x x x x x

Hi Amy hun. I also think you are very brave for writing that story and wanted to say thank you for sharing it with us. I am in awe of your strength and how you cope with everything... I just don't know how you do it! Like the others have said, don't forget that we are all here if you need us and I know you have about a million other people offering their support to you too.

Limpetsmum, I hope you get better soon. It's good that they are sorting you out and I hope it all goes ok at the hospital tomorrow, let us know how you get on

xx

Hiya everyone.

Oooh limpetsmum sounds like you've had a right old day of it. Good luck for tomorrow at your scan, make sure you bob back on here or FB straight away to let us know how you get on.

Amy your story about Darcie was beautiful. I wish it had a happy ending, and I don't know what to say apart from that as everyone else has said, we are all here for you, thinking of you and all the family, and sending love and hugs. :hug:

Just read Amy's story, I am in tears x Its totaly heartbreaking. We are all here for you as and when you want us xx

Thanks again for the well wishes ladies, i've just taken more painkillers as it's not easing up :nope: (i don't do pain at the best of times) but on the plus side Tufty is kicking the crap outta me yay!
I'm gonna put my baggy pj's on & take my furry Hello Kitty blanket downstairs & snuggle up with DH on the sofa, it's what i resort to when i'm feeling fragile (childlike lol).
I'll update you all on my return & Brownsie i'll text you as soon as i know anything hunny :hugs:.
Take care everyone :hugs: and :kiss: to you all, your a wonderful lot & i feel very grateful to call you my friends :flower:
Night night ladies xxx

I hope you manage to have a decent nights sleep Limpets, good luck for tomorrow hun xxx

Limpetsmum hope you feel better!!!!!

here is my wee lego kicking!

https://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p185/sidkinky/th_Tuesdaynight.jpg

Aww Little A that vid is amazing!!!

:hugs: Limpetsmum, hope everything goes well tomorrow with your scan

Happy v day girls

I cant believe how you have coped through all this Amy :nope: You truly are amazing writing Darcie's birth story must of been so hard. :hugs: to you and your family, you are truly a STAR.xxx

Evening girls!
Congrats on the viables and third tris!
Amy, :hugs: galore from across the pond. Thinking of you lots.
Limpet - good luck for everything tomorrow. I am really glad to hear that they are taking such precautions and checking everything out thoroughly. Fingers crossed for the best possible results and a swift cure for your pain, whatever the cause.
Oh poop. There were at least three more of you I had something to say to and now my stupid swiss cheese brain has just imploded and I can't think of any of it. :dohh:

Meanwhile, I am very sure that yesterday's episode was blood sugar related. and Mrs.J, my doctor said exactly as you did - it's actually the opposite of diabetes. I seem to be metabolizing sugar very quickly, then having a sudden blood sugar drop. So, way more attention needs to be paid to my protein/carb balance and future snacks need to be based less on fruit and more on complex carbs or veg.
Hopefully, that sorts everything out.
I was fine at work today and have only had a little dizziness this evening. Most likely because I had to wait a bit to eat until I got Simon all sorted out with dinner, bath and bed. I snacked, but it's not the same.
I need to clean the house up as I am expecting company tomorrow night and next, but I am so tired. Maybe I'll take a break for an hour, then just get the basics done. Where's that crazy nesting energy when I need it?

Well I had my 24 week appointment today so yes I can finally say I have reached V-DAY!! Seems like everyone has been there for ages, congrats to all the other ladies who have gotten there too.

I also finally got my results for my 3 hour Glucose Tolerance Test and I do not have gestational diabetes, yay. I didn't even come close to testing near the cut offs. You could have doubled my blood sugar levels and I would have still been in the safe area so doctor said I passed with flying colors. I am relieved, though I did a lot of research and its not the worse thing in the world I am still happy not to have to deal with it.

Heard baby bugs heartbeat again which is always nice, it was 163 and was kicking all day after that, it doesn't like to be bothered with the doppler.

I have also learned that baby bug is playing favorites, I was laying in bed last night trying to get some good kicks and it wasn't happening, hubby walks in talking about something and the bug goes crazy kicking away.

Good luck today Limpetsmum :hugs:

Great vid LittleA

And Happy v-day Laura!

I had another horrible nights sleep again last night, I can't seem to get comfy and toss and turn ALL night waking up every hour and I'm also having horrible nightmares.
The night before last I dreampt of a zombie invasion(second time this pregnancy actually :haha:) which seems pretty funny but actually really is not! lol
Last night I dreampt my OH stabbed me and I went to hell instead of heaven :( aswell as other bits in the dream, that sticks out the most. Really feeling awful today now, my nerves feel really on edge and I'm soooooo tired. Had to get up at 6:30 too. :cry:

Ohhh well! I hope you're all getting enough sleep for me too :haha:

Amy, your darling daughter Darcie was beautiful. Sending our love from our family to yours. You are so brave and an inspiration to us all. xx

Bekklez your night's sleep sounds a lot like mine! I am having the vivid dreams too, and it's horrible. Then when I get up for a wee I can't get comfy again. On the upside, that's normally when I start to feel little one kicking around, so that's nice it just being me and him/her awake in the night (not for long though!). Hope you sleep a bit better tonight.

Good Morning all,

My mornings are just getting worse, i feel rubbish!
Sick again, feel wobbly, sick, hot, not good at all.

I can't sit still for a second so although i have read everyones posts I cans say much as i need to move again!

Had awful dreams, bad headaches and just hoping it clears soon, I have mw appt next week so hopefully can hold out til then, baby practising kick boxing this week, so no worries there.

Got to go, so sorry for lack of personals, i just neet to move b4 i black out!

:hugs::hugs::hugs: :baby:thinkpink xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->