****September Stars!!****

O boony that's a shame you should write to them and let them know that you weren't impressed with the service as we have to pay for things like this!! If you don't mind me asking what's the prices on these i have booked one but want to see if i got a good deal...

Looking forward to seeing the pics xxx

the thing is i dont know if its just because he was in a awkward position they were lovely and couldnt do enough to make us happy etc. They did say if we booked another we could have 25% off but i doubt we'll be able to afford another.

i think we paid £115 and got:

Sexing of your baby
Heart beat recorded on your DVD
Fetal wellbeing check
DVD
CD
3 A6 Colour Print
3 Black &White print
2 Large Keyrings
thats what it says on their website anyway but we actually got more pictures than that we dont have the keyrings yet but i think he said they post them later on

Aw sorry to hear you weren't so happy with your experience Boony xx

aw thats a shame boony, I've heard lots of ladies who got invited back for another scan free of charge if little one wasn't showing their face.

Thanks jellycat, we are actually off to bluewater in a couple of weeks time so worst case we can have a look & order then. Apparently John Lewis Norwich also has them according to iCandy website, but I've never seen them in there! Will have to ask.
I think we are going to go for Black Jack, although I've only seen it online. Seen Tomato and Sweet Pea in real life - not keen on Tomato much, do like Sweet Pea but it's very blue/gree so if it's a girl maybe not so good. Think we'll get a bright footmuff after baby is born depending on girl/boy.

Boony im so sorry it didnt go as well as expected..My little ones also decided to be difficult on the day...

Jellycat, we have been fighting over middle names, I wanted Cathrine (named after my cousin who died) but OH didnt like it but today he said "your mum is Lynn and My mum is carol so why not have her middle name carolynn..." bingo !!!

Thanks everyone, it wasnt that we didnt see his face i think i was probably just expecting better because my other sons was so much better than todays.

The sonographer measured his femur and said he is measuring 28 weeks when i am only 25+4 so hes going to be tall and slim like his daddy and brother!

Have attached the best pictures below for those who dont have me on facebook.

Attachments

• edited 1.jpg
    edited 1.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 2
  • edited 2.jpg
    edited 2.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
  • edited 6.jpg
    edited 6.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 2
Evening all!!!

Boony those pics are gorg:) Hope everyone is doing ok:)

I had a great day at the wedding yesterday but I am knackered!! I wasnt well through the night on Friday so never really slept and I just though eurgh I cannot do this but I did it through feeling rubbish, it was a beautiful day. Im just on quick tonight and as promised here are some piccys:)

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 9
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 9
Aw, Drea! the whole family looks great, but you look especially lovely in that dress! I love it!
And Boony, nice pics!

I'm still being a rotten threadmate and just barely skimming before giving a quick update and dashing off again.
Sorry! :blush:

I am in the throes of a mad nesting spree!
I made biscuits for a special Father's Day breakfast this morning and have been dashing around making a very special cake, cleaning, taking Simon to the park with Daddy, heading to the Farmers' Market and the Italian market for fabulous fresh ingredients, and getting a start on a lovely pasta with fresh heritage tomatoes and basil, and a huge treat: insalate caprese with buffalo mozarella. Soooo good.
And I know this is a terrible sterotype, but I absolutely love going to our Italian market here in Calgary. Everyone there LOVES kidlets and just beams approvingly at pregnant women. It's great! :)
One more week of a crazy schedule at work and I'm off on vacation! Yay!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Aw boony those pics are so cute!
Lovely photo drea, love your dress.

So 99 days to go today :happydance:
Got my 26 week appointment this morning so can get my HIP form off after that!

ive taken the day off today, just so tired and achey not good for bending down with the kids at work , i feel guilty though.
I finish work mid july so not long now.

Boony! Gorgeous pics!!! What a cutie!

Drea, looking good, lovely bump! Gorgeous dress too. We have a weddding to go to in a month, I picked a maxi dress to but mine's black because I'm a fatty lol! ;P

Genie'sgirl, don't feel guiilty enjoy it!

Sarahkka, hope the appointment goes well. I'm twiddling my thumbs hoping my HIP grant comes through soon lol.

Ladykara, excellent name combo. :)

Baby is kicking my wireless keyboard on my belly lol. I think this baby is still transverse lol. DH loves feeling baby kicking but everytime I call him to come and feel she stops lol!

lol snoozie, I have a shy baby too when dh is around!

had my 26 week appointment today - everything looks good, measuring bang on 26 weeks and good strong heartbeat of 15-160 :thumbup:

wow, have you noticed that the January due dates group now has a 2nd tri thread?! That's crazy!!

Morning everyone!! Hope your all doing good!!

Just realized i moved up a box!!! :happydance::happydance:

and i Move to 3rd tri tomorrow!! cant wait!!

Yesterday i got BH for the first time!! whoever said they were painless is a liar!! cause mine really hurt!! Also baby kicked the ribs for the first time 2day too!!

Cant believe Jan babys are in 2nd tri!! CRAZY!:wacko:

Just a quick hi!

Sarah I went to an Italian restaurant a few weeks back and they wouldn't leave me alone! They loved the fact I was preggers!

i just spotted the january thread too, im going to be here all alone soon, maybe ill queue jump x

LadyKara - Love the name. i keep thinking choosing name is like choosing your wedding dress when you've found the perfect one you just know

Boony - I think the pictures are adorable

Drea - Congrats on 3rd tri, you looked lovely for the wedding where did you get the dress?

jessica - I don't think i'm going to know when I get BH I have occaisional belly ache but couldn't say whether it was BH

Genies Girl - Don't worry I promise I will come back and speak to you once i've gone over to 3rd tri... your not that far behind me xx

Had my first day of only working 9 to 5 today it was bliss as I've started to get tired recently I've decided no more 8 to 7 days... only problem is i've realised how much work I've got to do before I go. Finfind it really weird seeing CV's for my job aswell... I'm like hands off it's my job !

Started shopping this week for my hospital bag so far i've got, dressing gown, nursing nightdress, lipbalm, hand fan, cotton Wool.. it's a start !

Hi girls!
Just two more days left for me and I'm off to third tri!

So I started this week feeling like I've been run over by a truck.
I suppose it's entirely possible that I overdid it just a tad yesterday? :blush:

Anyway, massive fatigue today. And that horrible tight sausagey feeling in my ankles.
Oh, who am I kidding? I can't even call them ankles anymore, they've been cankles for weeks. Usually they are just slightly puffy, but right now they are huge.
I got home and had to lie on the couch with my feet up for quite awhile.
Plus, baby has been trying to kick my meals back up through my stomach for most of the afternoon. Not a nice feeling. Only 26 weeks and already a scallywag!
I am going to bed so early tonight.

Oh, by the way - Happy Solstice everyone! Official first day of summer! :happydance:

Morning ladies! Not long now and you'll all be over at third tri! Sounds like you're all doing well. I can't believe there's a Jan second tri thread! Scary how fast time goes! x

Drea, see you over there in a few days!!!xxx Congrats on third tri.x

Sarah, sounds like a good excuse to put your feet up and enjoy relaxing pg time.x

Jellycat, the hour decrease sounds fab!x

Mrs N, yay on a great appointment! :)

Jessica, mine hurt too, almost takes my breath away, I camn tell I'm having one because my breathing instinctively changes then I get the hard feeling. I don't like them much.

Nearly third tri, lol....wish I was there already lol!

I've been thinking about prams. I wanted the silvercross surf but it's about £700 which is crazy money, especially as dh reminded me that every single time our babies reach 6 months I buy a buggy and stop using my pram....*Whistles*. So I think I may pick a more sensible option with the knowledge that I will have a buggy at 6 months. I know it makes sense but I loved that pram lol. Common sense prevails lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->