****September Stars!!****

i cant wait to be 20 weeks half way though you lucky girls....

yay :happydance: , yeah its my 20 week one lol , by the way my name is ashley think i missed when everyone gave there real names as my computers broke so i use it at mums :) my scan was supposed to be today but they moved it to wed :( good luck for monday are you finding out what it is ? xxx

do they chnage your due dates again at the 20 week scan?

i got mine changed at a private scan, and then when i had an emergency scan last week at the nhs they confirmed it ive got my 20 week one on next wed xx

Thanks Ashley! We had a private scan at 17 weeks and she was almost certain it is a girl, but we will have it confirmed on Monday. It'd be very weird if it turned out to be a boy! Are you going to find out?

xx

Emzy - darn your husband!!!!! i just caught up with the blog from friday (didnt realise it was there when i was reading last night) and im now crying at work...... lol.....

hes soo lovely!

i was tempted , but i dont think so lol ill see how weak i am on wed , make sure you stick your pics on , ill do mine too lol :) xxx

So fab to hear about everyone's scans and hearing who's on Team Blue and Team Pink. I can't believe I still have nearly four weeks to wait for my scan - not fair! (ok, so it's perfectly fair...) :haha:

no its not fair you shouldnt have to wait till 21+ weeks..... boo!!!

Emzy - darn your husband!!!!! i just caught up with the blog from friday (didnt realise it was there when i was reading last night) and im now crying at work...... lol.....

hes soo lovely!

Aww bless you!! I don't even know if I've read friday's... hmm I'll have to have a read!

Oh, can they change the date at the 20 week scan?? I was put forward 3 days with my 12 week scan, and everyone has been using the new date, I mean doctor and midwife by that, as last time the scan changed the date but the midwifes still insisted on using the 'dates' date!
I don't want to be put back again!!

Emzy,
More to read!! Not sure what my hubby would make of all this pregnancy lark, I just know it is so much easier this time round, I was the wife from hell last time, I am better this time round, but i think at times he avoids me just in case!!:shrug:

Time to go and sort out car insurance, been ironing all morning, really must keep on top of it!! Now got loads of stuff to put away, the weather is good to get washing done and keep children playing outside but i am still struggling to get the house tidy!

Hope everyone having a great day xx:hugs:

:baby:thinkpink xx

Yay, I've just had a phone interview and passed and now have another job interview with Eon next Thursday! It's for a Customer Service Advisor position. It's ironic really, as many moons ago Matt used to work there and we are still friends with some of his old colleagues x

Babythinkpink: I've actually heard from a lot of people that the earlier scans are more accurate for dating. Once the baby starts growing they all grow at different speeds so the later the scan the less reliable it is to set a due date. If I were you I would stick to the date they gave you at your 12 week scan! :)

xo

Hi everyone! 1 sleep closer to gender scan...I'm really struggling to be patient! Still got 19 sleeps to go!

WE BOUGHT A PRAM TODAY!! Very exciting, we got the graco quattro tour sport in black mist, my DH really had his heart set on a black one, I really wanted a graco, so it worked perfectly! THe saleswoman commented on how lovely it was that there was no sign of a bump yet though, which I think is a bit mean! She seemed to genuinely think it was nice though... I just want a bump so people look at me and say "oh look there's a pregnant lady"... do I ask too much?!?!?!

No bump here either louise! We'll pop in a couple of weeks... and be like WOAH where did that come from :lol:

The thing is, I have definately got a lot lot bigger!! But my figure is odd and i've always 'gone in' at my belly button.. and I still do! I've grown either side of it and it is coming out more but it still gives the impression of a waist.. I just look like I've eaten all the pies! I'm going to start waddling so people know!! Hee hee..

Oh well, I suppose we just have to be pleased that we'll have less shrinking back to do?

I've just noticed I'm up a ticker box! I haven't been on in so long I didn't realise!! I'm now a middle boxer!! Woooooooo!!

(simple things eh)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->