****September Stars!!****

Oh trust me louise... bump will come out of nowhere... you wont have less shrinking at all.. just takes longer to come :lol:

are you tall?

I'm 5'6/5'7 so fairly tall I suppose.. I had heard that makes a difference...

I blame my mother, she said very early on into my pregnancy that she had a 'feeling' I was going to be huge!

I'm 5ft 9 and its just cause baby has more space inside to grow before we need to pop out!

I bought myself a new pair of joggy bottoms today

https://image.packshot.com/isp/erez?src=NLW/161783201.tif&tmp=newlook_prodStandard&clipcolor=FFFFFF

they were my lifeline when i was pregnant with caitlyn :lol:

Optical - tell me to mind my own business if you like, I won't be offended. But. is the doctor not managing you coming off your tablets? In my experience you need to be essentially weaned off them over a period of weeks (in the same way they take a week or two to work properly). If you stop taking them abruptly they tend to cause a crash because your chemical levels drop far too dramatically. Have you had any complimentary therapy such as counselling or CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)? I appreciate that access to resources varies dramatically around the country but you can always contact MIND for advice if you are concerned about being on tablets while pregnant. Take care of yourself and PM me if you ever want to talk x

Hi Mrsj,

Thanks for your advice - feels like they have just left me to come off them on my own. I've asked for counselling, but the waiting list is so long that i'm still waiting to hear from them. It doesn't help that I can't seem to get an appointment with my own doctor - our surgery has a system where you have to ring the morning of the day you want your appointment and it never works for me to see my own doc. I'm gonna speak to my midwife about it next time i see her but I have no idea when that will be; I missed my last app. cos of the carbon monoxide scare.

Hope you're doing well hun, and thanks again for replying to my message :flower:

Amy, Love the tracky bottoms, have all jeans but I would be so much more comfy in those! May start looking for some! (in jammy bottoms at moment and they are oh so nice!!)xx

Louise, Yay for the new box, keep watching my ticker to check if it moves!
Although I am 5'4 I am really short bodied, the baby gets all squashed up, kicks me in the ribs late in pregnancy, and i have a lot of shrinking back to do!
I have always had a flat tummy though, and so far 4 babies and managed to get the flat tummy back, it just pops back same as it pops out! xx

I have expanded in every direction, except up!!

Time to go again, just popped on for a quick look see what's going on! xx

The trakkys are really useful towards the end. Im still in normal clothes at min... they're not even tight yet! xx

Congrats fishy!!!! Team blue - great news! I have no idea what i'm having - not even a gut feeling. I wish I did!

Emzy - I'm gonna quit writing on your fb - every time i do i read a few more posts and it's changed again! Good luck for your ineterview - Fx for ya hun!

Better get off now i've caught up - going to my friends for a take-away!

Hope we're all well today xxx

Emzy - my LO has really freaked me out with that too, somedays she seems really active, then I will have days and days of hardly any movement, then she is really wiggly again. I told the midwife and she said things will begin to get more regular after 22 weeks and not to worry. It SUCKS though, I haven't felt much of her for three days, but can hear her kick on the doppler. I miss it :( I think she is kicking my organs.

Amy - sorry hunny, I did see and I thought I text back. I suck!

As for me, I am alright. Work is stressful right now so I try and take plenty of time out so it doesn't get overwhelming for her! 12 days until my Anomoly scan and I nervous! Ill be over 21 weeks! Oh girls - don't google some of the things which can be wrong, it didn't help at all. I have already upset myself with the reduction in wiggles.

yep... STEP AWAY FROM GOOGLE... pregnant womans worst enemy!

:hugs:

Hi September ladies, haven't posted on here apart from to announce baba's due date (Sept 13th).
Thought I'd share my excitement because I've been feeling baby wriggle lots today and felt two kicks this morning. Do you ladies also get different movement feelings? Like wriggling feels like bubbles/lots of little twitches but a kick feels like one big tug? DOn't know if I'm making any sense lol

Nursekel, don't worry I can sort of empathise. It's slowly sinking in for me now and I'm really liking the idea.

bsilla, boony, want2beamummy and carley, yey to feeling the bean move!

Emzy, sorry about the UTI and job. That really sucks but FX for the new job. Oh and no you don't need a full bladder for this scan. I thought it wouldn't hurt but I was told to go empty it!

Bekklez, I'm sure they get that all the time so don't worry. I heard that 3 lines generally points to a girl. But yep go get another free scan, why not?

Amy, I'm so jealous that you dh felt the baby. I can't wait for mine to feel him.

Teeny, yep I have had several days of nothing before so nothing to worry about.

Apaton, sorry you ended up in hospital but I'm glad that the baby is ok. Should I just leave you EDD on the first page as is?

I agree with Mamabird, I've heard your earlier scan is the more reliable one. My 19 week scan confirmed that my EDD was correct though.

Louise, I'm jealous that you've got a pram. I can't wait to get one. Oh and my bump suddenly appeared during week 17. I had a lot of pain during the night and then pop!

x

Hi September ladies, haven't posted on here apart from to announce baba's due date (Sept 13th).
Thought I'd share my excitement because I've been feeling baby wriggle lots today and felt two kicks this morning. Do you ladies also get different movement feelings? Like wriggling feels like bubbles/lots of little twitches but a kick feels like one big tug? DOn't know if I'm making any sense lol

Yeah my movement is different all the time. Sometimes its wiggles some times its proper kicks! Great you've been feeling it :) x

hey...thought I would share my 19week bump

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/brainlesslittleaurora/ABCD0016-2.jpg

Hey Ladies!

Well DH and I got our rented doppler yesterday and found Bean's heartbeat right away...which was so exciting!! and I tried today again and within about 20 seconds I had found Bean...I know the heartbeat through the umbilical cord sounds like the "whosh whosh" noise...and the heart itself is more like a galloping horse...and the placenta is like a wind tunnel. But I was wondering...what does it sound like when baby kicks at the doppler!? I think Bean may have kicked it away today...but I'm not sure! lol

xo

Hi everyone, sorry ihaven't been around much - work has been manic! I did get on briefly last night although i think the forum was playing up as i tried to post (a very long) message & it went again :growlmad: i was very angry as it had taken me ages to reply to everyones comments etc. In the end i gave up trying to catch up so i haven't read from page 145 to here......have i missed much? Roll on maternity leave so i can keep up eh lol.

Well my good news is that good friday really was a good friday as i felt baby kicking (quite hard i might add!) for a good few hours during the afternoon, i sadly have to admit i didn't like it at 1st & it has taken me a week to grow accustomed to the feeling & start to enjoy it :wacko:.
This week i've also felt very sick again & have suffered with really bad reflux so i'm hardly eating again, i'm hoping re-starting my medication will help once it kicks in though :thumbup:.

Baby show - i am kinda arranging the meeting of September stars so can all the stars who will be coming on the friday please PM me your real names & email addresses so Carley can be making a start on name badges pls :winkwink:

Morning everyone! Happy Saturday! We are just trying to figure out what to do with our day after swimming lessons and dog walks! We might even venture out to Gullivers World or somewhere! Woo! It's a lovely day out there!

Hope you're all ok! Lovely bump Aurora!

18 weeks today! 2 weeks until 20 and 6 until viable! :)

Morning everyone! Happy Saturday! We are just trying to figure out what to do with our day after swimming lessons and dog walks! We might even venture out to Gullivers World or somewhere! Woo! It's a lovely day out there!

Hope you're all ok!

18 weeks today! 2 weeks until 20 and 6 until viable! :)

.....and WOO HOO!! I just noticed I've gone up on the ticker! Yay for the middle box!!

Morning ladies, hope everyone is well.
Unfortunately on this beautiful day I will spend the morning starting one of my uni essays, I am not happy about this!!! :-(
I am hoping however, that if I sit here long enough I might feel my little man kick, fingers crossed anyway.

Asher, congratulations on moving up a box..feels good doesn't it.

12 days until my scan and counting!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->