****September Stars!!****

Cafferine FX everything goes okay for you, I guess they have to monitor you, but that can only be a good thing, they have their eye on you.

Amy and Emzy I had a similar thing last time with Jack, and when I looked into it I think I had a case of varicose veins in there, apparently it's quite common in pregnancy. That and piles. Oh the glory of it.

I am watching the footy with DH and then going to bed! I am all knackered out! Catch u all tomorrow.

Fishy congrats again on your boy news, boys are fab! But then I am biased! x

hi, hope you dont mind me joining. Im due 6th sept with my first baby, hope to get to know you more soon.

Bex xx

Hiya Bex nice to meet you, congrats on your little one! We are a chatty bunch! Welcome!! x

Fish & Chips - congratulations on your little boy bump. I know what you mean about understanding girls but my Mum (who has had two boys) says you work it out as you go along, as I've expressed the same fears about having a boy. x

Cafferine - sorry you are having this stress but at least the Consultant's are on the case and they will manage you. FX you don't develop the condition and all is well x

Amy&Emzy - I haven't noticed any swelling although I haven't investigated that closely but I do get a lot of stretching pain in my groin and right on and in my lady bits. Not nice!

xx

Sorry girls, I have just enough energy to read this page of posts. I think I might go to bed at 8 o'clock tonight! I'm that tired.
Fish and Chips - congrats on the baby boy! They are so much fun! Wishing you lots of joy with him! :)
I'm 16 weeks today. I was just marveling again today about how much more distinctive my bump is this time around. I'll see if I can fish up some pictures to show the comparison. Boy, they weren't kidding when they said you pop faster the second time around.

There is always so much to catch up on here. I was away for the weekend and just spent the day today trying to catch up on the posts.

Fish congrats on team blue!

Its so exciting to see what everyone is having. I had my 16 week appointment on the 4th (it was before the 16 weeks but that's fine with me) and we heard the heartbeat it was 153bpm and the doctor kept having to chase it around as every time he found it the baby would run away lol.

I hadn't told my family about baby yet as I was waiting to do it in person and they all live about 4 hours away so we went for Easter and announced our big news at easter and my family was super excited. I was amused at the collective "we are having a baby" from all my aunts and cousins.

One of my cousins was so excited for us he and his wife went shopping and bought us a baby scrap book, a blanket and a pooh bear which made me cry.

My 20 week scan is on the 28th (I see some other ladies are the same day) I will be just under 20 weeks and not finding out the sex of course but so looking forward to seeing baby again.

I am still getting little flutterings every now and then but on friday i had two big kicks! i cant wait for more of those!!

I hope all you ladies are feeling great!
:happydance:

Just popping in to say good morning, :flower:

Got to go and see my midwife now for my 16 week check, looking forward to listening to baby!
I am not sure about my midwife, she seems really nice but was really set on me having this diabetic test at 28 weeks, the hospital doctor has said its not needed, and she is just about to find that out, so hope she takes it well!!:haha::haha:

Oh someone said piles, yuck, I always seem to get them during pregnancy and they are so painful, but they do go as soon as baby is here, so i assume it is the same for the other veiny thing mentioned, been very lucky not to get varicous (sp?) veins.

I am really sure baby had hickups this morning, I was lying on my side and i could feel this rhythmic sort of pulsing, it was like when my bigger ones had had hickups but didn't expect to feel it yet, especially when i haven't had a proper kick yet!

I think that is at least 3 of us that have a scan on the 28th, I will also be just b4 20 weeks too, i cant wait!

Anyway good morning all, sorry no personal catchups but will be back later, after the dreaded appointment!!

Back later! :hugs:

Morning lovelies!!!

Just mid way through the housework!!! We have Ian's Nan visiting on Saturday so wanted to get everything sone so we can go out tomorrow!! The house isn't dirty I just have OCD with cleaning etc!!! I can't help it!! Its a lovely day here, Ian has gone to help my Dad take down their summer house so its just me and the fur babies!! Both of which are asleep!!!!

My bloody hayfever is finally here, its doing my nut in! My throat is so sore!!!

Hope you all have a good day!!

Yes there are loads of us that have 20 week scans on the 28th!!!

Hey girls,

Going to the midwife later, and I have worked myself up about it for some reason! I think it's just because of the possible diabetes, but her doppler scares me silly. I'll dopple before I go and I'll still be paranoid! She is less kicky today and yesterday too. Though it's still early days for all that. Sending :hugs: to you all -x-

Drazic<3,
Dont worry about the appointment, I was worried but I saw a different midwife (I have 2 and it varies which one, it was the nice one!)
She looked through my notes, we had a chat, I couldn't do a wee and hadn't taken one so she said not to worry, next time :)happydance:)
We listened to baby, who was so active hard to pin down, we caught the heartbeat a few times to get a number, but i could hear so much movement, and the midwife said every time she got the heart beat baby wriggles out the way!! Sounds about right, all my babies have been active!:hugs:

Laura,
I know , 20 days!! :happydance: Just can't wait! :hugs:

Becs,
I wish I could get so enthuastic about the house cleaning! (I'll have some of what you've got please!) I have done what needs doing, and i am making the most of the nice weather by getting some washing done!:hugs:

Bex,
If i never said b4 then welcome! :happydance:

Like i said, I am all happy now because i have heard baby, and because baby was just so active! Still strange hearing movement but not feeling it!!
The midwife said it probablly was hickups i felt earlier, I remember my ds got them lots!

Hugs to all, time to try and get some more housework done...or shall i just check my facebook first!!!:hugs:

hey all,
just wantedto share my news....I felt the baby kickingfrom the outside last night!! Shewas doing some 'dance moves' and I put my hand on my bell and she kicked it 3 times!!

Altho, sadly she fell asleep before hubby got out of the shower! He had hi hand on my tum for nearly the rest of the night, but she only wriggled! lol

But im so pleased! It felt amazing!

I've got my 20 week scan on the 27th, so a day before all you girlies on the 28th! Soooo excited i'm counting down the days :)

This morning i felt a bit of movement in my tummy but i don't know if its actually baby?! I've not felt baby move so far and everyone has told me it feels like butterflies or bubbles at first, but this feels like somebodys tugging around gently inside me! Could this be baby moving? Did anybody elses baba feel like this at first or is it something completly different and not baba at all??
xxx

I've just come on to ask about movements too. Im not sure if im feeling baby or not yet. Everyones said it feels like butterflies, bubbles or popping.
I keep feeling a kinda popping low down in my stomache(and sometimes further up, same feeling) but i'd say it feels more like prodding than popping, like something is prodding me inside, not sure if this could be kicks? if so then i either didnt realize or skipped the butterflies :s i did have a weird twitching in my left side that lasted for a few seconds that happened twice a few weeks ago, but i think that could have been muscle spasms.
I also keep getting the prodding feeling higher up in my stomache, quite a bit above my belly button to the left hand side! is it even possible for baby to he stretching that high up at 17 weeks?

I'm really getting desperate to feel her move more now! ive tried drinking cold water,
cold juice and cold fizzy drink and laying down but that doesn't seem to work very well!
she even sounds lazier on the doppler lately.

I felt the "prodding" most the other night when i was watching dr.who so now i might even try watching another episode later tonight lol, maybe she likes dr.who.

Just popping on quickly to say high as we are just heading out! Congrats on the ladies who are now feeling their beans and yey to Little A who must be the first to feel their little one from the outside!

Have a good evening all x

Hello all!!!!

Had a lovely day, took puppy out for a lovely walk in the country and then had a pot of tea outside a lovely cafe!!! Murphy really enjoyed it and had a paddle in the stream!!!

Had lots of movement today, its all exciting!!!

Awwww...you ladies are making me wanna hurry and get to that 18 week mark. I wanna feel bean move too! LOL Sounds like everyone is having great news which is wonderful. I have my next appt next week then I guess we'll be booking our 20 week scan and will get our confirmation on gender. I am still trying to get my thoughts wrapped around the fact they say it's probably a boy. For some reason, I am finding that idea really hard to adjust to. I know that must sound horrible. DH and I tried so hard for this baby and I am grateful to be pregnant but all of the family really wanted a girl. I feel horrible even typing these things but I know you ladies are a supportive group and can hopefully understand. Am I the only one feeling this way...?

hi ladies.... congratulations to everyone else im so happy i go monday to find out if im team pink or team blue, and finally i felt movement inside its different then the little butterfly movement so i went to mi midwife and she assured me its the little one moving about.

Hi Girls

How are you all today? Been trying to get on here all night but I think it was down?

Little A- how exciting feeling baby from the outside! :happydance: I feel baby moving around a lot now and have been feeling light kicks all week but I am yet to feel anything from the outside. I will be sitting with my hand on my bump from now on hoping that I feel something!

Well, I've had ANOTHER crappy day and I'm sick of damn UTIs :cry: I was getting bad tummy pains in the night again, was up and down for a wee (well a dribble) all night and felt really unwell, so I went to the docs and lo and behold I STILL have a UTI. He thinks it's the same one that I've had for a few weeks and that the antibiotics haven't worked so he's given me another set of antibiotics to take and said I should be alright within a few days and if not then to go back again. Of course, the fact that I had to take the morning off to go to the doctors went down like a lead balloon with my new job (I'd only been there 2 days) and the agency are now having to find me a new placement, which is a shame as I was enjoying this one and it was ideal for me. I can understand that they need someone now and as a temp I have no rights so just have to like it and lump it. I was really upset this morning, but I guess it couldn't have been helped and you can't help when you are ill. Arrghh so it's back to the drawing board with the job hunting, hope I get something else soon and I hope that the 3rd lot of antibiotics gets rid of this stubborn infection! I'm tired of feeling crappy all the time now :cry: Anyway, PMA- I will get another job soon!

On a good note, I'm looking forward to our 20 week scan on monday!! :happydance: Really hope that baby is all healthy and that they confirm it is a girl lol it'd be very weird if it turned out to be a boy after all. Does anyone know if you're meant to have a full bladder for this one? It doesn't say on my letter and to be honest I'm a bit concerned as I can't seem to hold in even a small glass of water whilst I have this infection, never mind a pint or two! (I think I would actually pee myself if I tried to hold in a pint lol)

Also, my mum has decided to visit for a few days next week and she is bringing the bedding, curtains, moses basket etc that she bought so we can get the nursery actually looking like a nursery! Yay!

xx

I've got my 20 week scan on the 27th, so a day before all you girlies on the 28th! Soooo excited i'm counting down the days :)

This morning i felt a bit of movement in my tummy but i don't know if its actually baby?! I've not felt baby move so far and everyone has told me it feels like butterflies or bubbles at first, but this feels like somebodys tugging around gently inside me! Could this be baby moving? Did anybody elses baba feel like this at first or is it something completly different and not baba at all??
xxx

Yey another scan for the 27th - thought i was all alone!!!!! :happydance:

Back to work today after 9 lovely days off....... it was tough especially as i didnt sleep at all last night. i was up all nigt heavy breathing because i felt like i was going to throw up, was really strange considering i didnt suffer with MS at all!

F&C congrats on your blue bump, very exciting news.......

and welcome to all these new comers its so nice to see more and more people joining in!!

for anyone thats hasnt added me yet my fb is Carley Morris and its a pic of me posing with a glass of wine and a red dress.....

xxx Carley xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->