September Stars

thanks everyone dont think im going to sleep much tonight he has a slight temperature now too high but higher than normal bless him! He is fast asleep in my arms at the moment going to lay him down propped up in a minute because he projectile vomited up my chest earlier and its really scared me! X

Aww bless him hope he feels better soon and you have a good night's sleep! Lilia has her second lot of jabs on friday afternoon, not looking forward to it!

:hugs: to everyone and babies that are sick :hugs:

Emzy that looks like a good one, the best thing is to get one thats padded for little babies but easy so that you can clean it. Mine is the other chicco one that was multi coloured but its SO annoying as its flipping hard to get into all the bits :grr:

Rosalie doesnt giggle yet :cry: I want some giggles she's so close she squeals but not quite yet.

I want to know who my SS is BUUUUT i'm going to ask at christmas.

Awwww poor James hope he feels better today :hugs:

thanks guys...he had a temperature of 38.1 in the night so had another dose of calpol :( been waking and feeding in lots of smaller feeds too so im looking pretty good this morning - not! I just had a really horrible feeling about these jabs and didnt know why, must be a mothers intuition! Hope everyone else is getting better! X

Louise my friend who is anurse recommended that if you hold their legs up a little instead of leaving them to dangle on your knee then it hurts less as theres more flesh when the needle goes in so less pain. I did this the 2nd time and Olivia cried alot less.

Hope James is feeling better this morning. Olivia is still snuffly and it really isnt nice to watch. We seem to have alot of poorly babies at the moment. :cry:

LBB, poor little James, hope is feels better today x Just have a duvet day!!

Blob, I am dying to know who my SS is!!!

We had another good night, Ian is off work today so I am going to do some baking, mine pies and a banoffee pie!! Really good for the diet....NOT!!! Oh well, everything in moderation!
Wating on the flea mans arrival, really need to get to Tesco but its pissing down and Murphy is crazing to go out!!

Morning all! The weather is horrible here, it's raining and yukky! It was due to snow and it doesn't look like it will now so maybe I'll be able to go and get the rest of my christmas presents! Still got my family to buy for! And I haven't finished buying Lilia's things yet!!

I put Lilia to bed earlier last night as she has had a couple of funny nights, she was in bed at 9pm although she went down awake so we had 20 mins of dummy putting in! But then she didn't wake until 10.15 this morning! I don't know how people could every get other children to school on time with a baby like this!

Tyler is the same louise he sleeps until i wake him up when i get Jayden which this morning was 10am so when Jayden starts nursery in september i'm hoping Tyler has got out of that habit and starts getting up earlier or Jayden will never be on time lol

Holly's the same Louise, doesn't seem to matter what time I put her to bed, she gets up at 10!

We had a lovely afternoon out yesterday, went up to Manchester on the train and met a girl I used to work with at Sainsbury's for a brew. She's just had a baby girl who is 5 weeks old, she soooo cute and so small! Although she's not small really, she's 10lbs now and has 7oz of milk!!! But she seemed tiny compared to Holly and all mushy and newborn like awwww. Made Holly look massive! It was my friends first proper trip out since the birth and the first time out on her own, so she was really apprehensive and nervous. Her baby started crying in the cafe and she kept saying "I know you're hungry" and I was wondering why she didn't feed her, but then she eventually asked me what I do if Holly needs feeding when I'm out and I said errrm, just feed her? Bless her, she didn't think she was allowed to make up a bottle in a cafe/restaurant! Holly was due a feed anyway and was starting to stir, so I did up her bottle and fed Holly and she did the same with her baby. Bless her! It just made me think how far I've come since feeling all scared to go out with the baby for the first time and how terrified I felt of feeding her out, especially when she was colicy. Now it's just 2nd nature! Anyway, after I met her I did a bit of crimbo shopping and then met matt after work and we got the rest of the presents for the family. We ended up getting back dead late and so Holly wasn't in bed early as I'd planned. She was asleep (on her own again!) by 11.15 and slept til 10 again! I'm going to try and put her down a bit earlier tonight and see how we go. She's just gone down for a nap in her cot at 12, so I expect she'll wake up soon.

The weather is awful here, snowing and blowing a gale! Bloody snow get lost!

Sorry to hear about all the poorly babies, hope they are better soon :kiss:

xx

Hello!!!

Louise I am pretty sure it was you who sent Hope's SS!!! I haven't opened it yet!! Go Lilia, I had to wake Hope this morning too!!

Emma, so pleased you had a nice time!!!

Well I have waited in all morning for the fumigator to come again and he hasn't bloody turned up so Ian has now kicked arse on the phone, a flippin phonecall would of been nice and it turns out Modern Housing screwed up, they booked it wrong FFS!!!! So we are getting a lovely voucher for M&S, thats another one!!!
I am so bloody angry!! What a waste of a morning!

Modern housing are shit!! We had no cooker a few days before christmas last year, they missed two appointments and eventually someone came but it was a gas engineer and our cooker is electric... doh! We got a couple of nice vouchers though! Hope it gets sorted, you'd think that would be an emergency call out seeing as you have a baby in the house!!

I did wonder if people were going to work out who sent what seeing as the postmarks might give it away!!!

I think I've worked out who mine was from too... I recognised the postcode on the postmark and there are 2 people that live there, one of which said that they gave it away with their name and address on the package and mine didn't have that, so it must be the other person! lol I wonder if my person has worked out it was me?? lol x

I've just had a call from the lady who I addressed the complaint letter to. She is the Senior Nurse from the Health Visiting team. She said she was extremely concerned as I was meant to have had an initial visit at 10 days that was an arranged appointment that I should have received a letter for, not just the woman turning up and that it should have been more than 15 minutes long. Then I should have had a follow up at 4 weeks, then a follow up at 8 weeks for post natal depression screening. She said she was shocked that I didn't get that and that there are such stark differences between the areas and it shouldn't be like that. She said that it is wrong if the HVs are providing more support to people just because they BF and my friends HV should never have said that.
She said she is going to investigate and come visit me herself! Lets hope it gives the HVs in my area a boot up the arse... will probably get funny looks at baby clinic from now on, but I don't care. I said to her that for me, it was in the beginning that I needed the support but the reason I wrote the letter was so that other people didn't end up feeling unsupported and isolated like I did. She sounded like a bit of a cow bag to be honest, very posh and a bit patronising, but at least something's being done. She said my letter was very eloquently written and I felt like saying "I am capable of writing a damn letter!!!" she was trying to be nice but she just sounded patronising lol

xx

Here are the pictures of Kimi's SS presents :)

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1237.snc4/156930_1624999338146_1031395101_31650308_141314_n.jpg

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1218.snc4/157094_1624999178142_1031395101_31650307_6310144_n.jpg

Will catch up later....time for a bottle i thinks :)

xx

Aww that spongebob towel is cute!:hugs:

Well done Emzy for getting attention drawn to something so important, it is isolating, even though she was patronising it was the point of it which you have got across, hopefully no one else will suffer from useless hv's.:hugs:

Rosie was weighed today, my little diddy girl is doing her best to catch up with her fellow stars! 10lb 13oz!!:happydance: Good girl and skipped up a centile too, so looking much better and growing nicely just petite girl! :thumbup:

We are going to deliver all our cards and stuff where we used to live tonight, it is 13 miles away and not worth posting it all!
We have decided to do our Christmas shop tomorrow, except the really fresh stuff, we are forcast snow in Somerset from tomorrow night so are going to get it done so it's not a struggle, and there could be disruption to deliveries too, if i am prepared i bet the snow will miss us again!:haha:

Got to go, get things up together b4 dh gets back from school run, he by the way is being ultra good atm, i have looked in history because it will be a while b4 i stop it! But round the house he is really trying, and i am leaving him to get on with it, and he is doing well, cleaning and getting things done we have meant to in a while!

Back to catch up better soon, hope poorly babies are feeling better soon xxxxxxx:hugs:

Youngmummy18 - RECIEVED
Genies Girl - RECIEVED

Sister Rose
Asher - RECIEVED
Becs0375 - RECIEVED
Ladykara - RECIEVED
_LauraK1892_ - RECIEVED
Lilia - RECIEVED

Louise3512uk
Blob - RECIEVED
NurseKel - RECIEVED
Carley22 - RECIEVED
Emzywemzy - RECIEVED

Hello ladies.

BTP - Well done rosie on your weight gain!!

Well, had a nice day in with Kimi whilst Luke went and got his mums bday pressie and some bits for me as didnt wanna drag Kimi out as was due to snow!!

Hope everyones having a good day

xx

It's been quite quiet here today!

BTP Ahhhh isn't she adorable! I just looked back to your photo of Rosie, she is scrummy! Lilia is a diddy baby too, although she doesn't seem it to me anymore! She was only 12lb 3oz at her 13 week weigh in, 25th centile, I love that she is small! She is nice and compact, although she's getting some chubby little arms and legs and cheeks! On the photos I take of her, her cheeks look a lot chubbier than they do 'in real life' though!!

Congratulations youngmummy!!

Go Emzy! Good on you for doing that, hopefully they will up their game now! It makes you wonder how serious a situation could have developed if it were a person who really couldn't cope, imagine feeling completely alone and unhelped, awful!

Still awaiting my SS, presuming it must be coming from a bit further afield, maybe scotland or USA?! So excited!! I really hope the baby I got likes their present!

Hoping the presents I got were okay now too, theres some lovely stuff!

still waiting my SS too, sooo excited though :D

wooo on Rosies gain, tiny little baby!

My little monkey has ben hard to entertain today, I was reduced to doing chicken noises and dances around the kitchen while I cooked tea to stop her crying. We have no blinds in the kitchen so god knows what people must think, especially when OH came home and joined in :rofl:

Elie doesnt seem to have a very good attention span, she gets bored of things within 2 minutes, then cries.

She was weighed today too, she's 11lb 3oz :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->