September Stars

Louise thats great news about Wayne lets hope they dont change it back again!

Happy 4months Holly.

And brill news about kimi youngmummy.

Well havent been on here in a while been busy with getting xmas prezzies and got ollie christened on sunday with his cousin which was a lovely day

Well done Youngmummy!!!

LBB, Harry's second jabs were much better as he responded to be comforted more.

Happy 4 months to Holly!

xx

Great news Louise! :hugs:

Youngmummy, that is great, well done Kimi, good girl! Going to get Rosie weighed this week if i can, she is so teeny although i feel has chubbed out a bit, I still want to just get it checked.:hugs:

MrsJ08, No you didn't come across like you didn't understand!:hugs: I felt i had not explained that i had no problem with the actual 'things' and was not being prude or anything, it was a trust issue!:hugs:
My dh has spent the whole afternoon cleaning the kitchen, i have let him get on with it, and he has done a great job, we threw out all the cupboard stuff that was out of date to make room for christmas stuff, it looks so much better now!
We had rats in the house last year but poison and bait traps eventually worked, and they never got into the kitchen, (closest was the boiler, which is in the kitchen but not cupboards) although its a new house its build on country and all the usual beasties try and move in!

Emzy, Because every baby is different i have never had the same routine or anything twice, i have just strung feeds out til i got a last feed in til the right time for me then gone from there, i usually have given baths b4 bed for routine, Sophie i would do bath, massage, oil down and more massage, final feed, bed, up, bed, up, bed, up bed etc!!! She never settled whatever i did!
Rosie just feeds til she sleeps then when the light and tv is off she sleeps.
I do bath times about 3 times a week at most, the rest is a sponge down, she is dry and water makes her more dry so, and she really hates the bath because she is not used to it, the only time she will scream, so i know she really hates it!

Anyway really must go, feel mean really, Rosie is so good she has been batting at her play gym for ages now, and Sophie would be screaming by now, i feel Rosie misses out on my attention because she doesn't demand it, just read back over and thought i should be giving Rosie massage, she would love it, prob be so spaced out if i did the Sophie routine she would sleep 12 hours!

Back tomorrow, off to spoil my baby with cuddles, love and tummy rubs xxxx:hugs:

Hope has slept loads and not really fed well today, she is quite sicky and very dribbly. Wondering if its the side effects of her jabs aswell as her teeth? All she has wanted is Mummy apart from about an hour under her gym, bless her.

Hi all, just a quick one from me to saya huge THANK YOU to whoever bought Charlie-Jack's secret santa pressie, which arrived today ! :flower: It was a vtech light up mucical cow and Charlie loves it! I'd been a bit worried because he hasnt been reaching out to grab things, but my clever little man was grabbing and hitting at it :cloud9: I had a very proud mummy moment ! So yep , Thankyou :hugs: x x x

Hi ladies. Hope everyone is well. I always keep up but just rarely have time to post. Cade received his beautiful gift as well. We were so excited! I have sent mine as well but due to shipping time it may arrive right at Christmas but hopefully sooner. All the babies are so beautiful and growing so fast!

Louise- great news lets hope they dont change it

Becs- i hope Hope feels better tommorow sounds like it could be a combination of things poor love

youngmummy- well done Kimi and so glad you got a nice hv! you can relax now

i never said but the secret santa present i got was a personalised first xmas bauble for the tree and it was from the lovely Carley , i asked whoever it was to message me so i could say thanks and she said make sure to open it , it hangs at the top of the tree :)

im still waiting for mothercare to deliver the crib mattress that i ordered ages ago! they keep saying its snow delays, the girls are still in moses baskets , theres no way we can fit the cots into our room so ive borrowed a crib from my friend and my mum has bought one for the girls which should arrive on the 20th , i cant wait i heard a thud just now and thought one of them had rolled out but it was just the glow e dog that lights up the room!

girls 190.jpg

girls 193.jpg

Amelia will put anything in her mouth even her sister!

Layla just loves to watch tv!

Taken this evening :baby:

hey girls just a quick pop in to say hi,

Well done Kimi for putting on weight xx

Happy 4 months holly xx (i cant believe its been 4 months !!

Great news louise ..xx

Paige doesnt get to sleep till 12, im going to have get a proper bed time routine but she just will not sleep before then.

I havnt opened my secret santa present.. but hasnt stopped me poking it and trying to peek... paige and i will open it tomorrow as you guys have been naughty and opened your SS present already.. !!! lol

I caught paige making sounds to her toys today, she has never done that before, she seems to be behind other babies of the same age when it comes to smiling, making sounds but she is starting to catch up.

I met a lady today who had her twins at 25 weeks... Thats one week after V day !!!! they are 6 months old now came out of hospital in Sep..The little girl is deaf and the little boys had to have a op due to major reflux and the op went wrong so he has to be fed through a tube from what she was saying but she told me when they were born they were not even a pound.. 4oz i think she said.. and even now they feed every 30 mins to hour....

Aww gg gorgeous girls! James loves the tv too!

Im sort of ok with the actual injection im more worried about it making him ill! :(

great news Louise! Wish i would have joined the ss now lol x

well done young mummy! X

sure iv missed something... Off to bed now goodnight ladies x

Hellooo

This secret santa isn't very secret is it?! lol Glad everyone likes their gifts! I thought earlier, whoever bought Holly's bought her her first ever Christmas present!!

Go Kimi with the weight gain!! Well done young mummy :flower:

Well, Holly had her last bottle at 9.30, was upstairs having a story by 10 and went to sleep in her cot ON HER OWN by 10.45!! This is a major achievement as she's never gone to sleep at night without being cuddled to sleep. I put her light show on and then she fell asleep but woke up again and cried, so I popped her dummy in and put her seahorse on and she fell asleep by the time that turned off. So, she was in bed a bit earlier than usual and I'm so happy she fell asleep on her own. I just hope she stays asleep til morning now. I'm going to wake her at 8.30 tomorrow if she's still asleep, so I can try and put her to bed earlier still tomorrow and see if we can pull that bedtime a bit earlier. Wish me luck... hope it doesn't backfire on me this time!!

xx

LBB- my doctor said the injections they have don't give them any side effects and reckons the reason why mums think they are effected is because their legs hurt from having the injection. Me and Hubby both had to have the exact same injections, we had no side effects but our arms killed for a couple of days so imagine how our LO feel with such small arms and legs....: ( but she did so much better than my Hubby who ended up restraining the doctor on his second injection... Men !!!! Xxx

I got my SS today :wohoo: Not sure when you sent it but post up here is pretty crap just now :nope: our postman wont come down our drive. Think she was amazing also for not forgetting Tabs :cloud9:

For my SS i'm sorry :( I doubt you'll get yours with the shitty post :cry: I hope you do though.

Mrsj :hugs: I hope your DH is ok

Youngmummy :wohoo: :wohoo:

I might try and postphone Rosalie's jags until after christmas i dont want to have to take Tabs in to watch. She is SO protective i think it would really really upset her? But i cant get Robin to watch her until after christmas (seems having Turkey's makes this a busy time of year ha ha)

BTP :hugs: trust is the hardest thing to get back :hugs:

Yaay Louise :wohoo: thats great news!!

Oooooh my SS has really nice handwriting :rofl:

hope holly slept ok emzy x

lady k thank you so much for that its reassured me no end! Men lol!!

Its my nurserys Christmas party today so we are going to pop along so James can see Santa! :) then the dreaded injections! :(

James still hates baths i even tried him im the bath with me again but no he screamed, i hate seeing him with tears in his eyes and sobbing so i feel really cruel and a bad mum for giving him a bath! :(

I still haven't got any Secret Santa :-(

Hope James likes santa LBB :D

Louise - Fab news!!!

Emzy - Great that Holly is settling herself off now, I hope it stays that way from now then it's cracked. And youve just reminded me I have no idea whree Ellies seahorse is, must have evolved legs and walked off. Lol! we call Ellies Seabiscuit! (and happy 4 months Holly :hugs: )

Genies - Lovely pics, soooo cute. Ellie loves TV too, I'll post a piccy :haha:

Youngmummy - Glad Kimi is putting weight on :thumbup:

Sorry I dont catch up much now, will try harder :)

Been ill this last 2 days, bad throat and chest and feel poo, just hope Ellie doesnt catch it I'd be so sad for her and feel guilty. OH is amazing though, got up an hour early, changed, fed her, played with her then went to work. Its supposed to be his work christmas do on Friday lets hope im better! or I can avenge his year by giving his bosses flu :rofl:

Can't wait for Christmas! already drooling about christmas dinner. mmmmm.

Here's Ellie watching TV!

Attachments

• 148174_1598491335024_1618231664_31415072_4445624_n.jpg
    148174_1598491335024_1618231664_31415072_4445624_n.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
LBB, have a nice time at the nursery and good luck with the jabs xx

Genies, they are gorge pics xx

Bekks, I haven't got mine yet either, maybe they are coming from far away!!

Emma, hope Holly slept well!!

Lady K, I was talking to a lady on Sunday with twins who were 14 weeks early, they are now 5 months old and Hope looked massive compared to them!!

Hope slept well she went down at 9pm and woke at 9am!!! Lovely sleep for Mummy!! Just gotta hoover and clean the kitchen then we are off to walk Murphy, he only got a short walk yesterday as Hope was poorly and Ian wasn't here so he was a bloody nightmare last night, all jiffly as he has too much energy so I think we will take his kong and go for a walk all the way round the airfield, think thats about 5 miles!! Hopefully that will tire him out!!

Youngmummy18 - RECIEVED
Genies Girl - RECIEVED

Sister Rose
Asher - RECIEVED
Becs0375
Ladykara - RECIEVED
_LauraK1892_ - RECIEVED

Lilia - RECIEVED
Louise3512uk
Blob - RECIEVED
NurseKel - RECIEVED
Carley22 - RECIEVED
Emzywemzy - RECIEVED

Hi ladies

I'm feeling virtuous today as I was up at 7.15 and have already made tonight's dinner. My friend is taking a half day and we are going shopping this afternoon so I thought I'd make a chicken & leek pie for dinner so I only have to put it in the oven. I've finished my Christmas shopping so it should be a relaxed mooch rather than a stressed dash.

Scarlett slept from 10-5am but struggled to go back down again. 15mins ago she went back down again so I'm hoping she will sleep for at least an hour. I'm not looking forward to the beginning of next. Poor Scarlett - I have had to move her injections from Monday to Tuesday as she has had her tongue tie appointment come through for the Monday. I'm assuming if they decide it needs doing they will do it there and then so potentially she could be having that done on the Monday and then jabs on the Tuesday. I think I might give her Calpol prior to her jabs this time, the Nurse said she did that with her baby. Anything is worth a go as she broke her heart last time :cry:

Genies - the pictures of the girls are lovely

LadyKara - yay to Paige talking to her toys. Scarlett shouts at her mobile if it stops moving which is really funny. I guess all babies develop at different rates and Paige can probably do things other babies can't. Scarlett has only just started grabbing and she still doesn't have full head control, she seems fine then out of the blue she throws her head forward. But, she was an early smiler as she was giving big cheesy grins at 5 weeks and is teething already.

Emzy - hope Holly had a good night. I can't believe she is 4 months already, Scarlett isn't 3 months until tomorrow. Time is really flying...

Blob - boo to the weather. My Tots Bots still haven't arrived as the stock is stuck in Glasgow. Grrrr!

SisterRose - hope you feel better soon.

Becs - yay for sleep

You will never guess what my stupid DH did last night - LOST HIS WEDDING RING. I was not amused at all but what annoyed me the most was his defeatist attitude about it "we will never find it, it's gone" etc - typical defensive behaviour because he was so upset. I spent ages trying to get him to talk through what he had done and where he had been so that I could look for it. Because I am truly awesome I FOUND IT! It had obviously come off when he was washing his hands in the bathroom sink and I found it wrapped in a hand towel in the wash basket. To say we were both relieved was an understatement, it also reminded me that our Home Contents Insurance has expired so that's one of my jobs for today.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->