September Stars

aww Louise Lilia looks gorgeous in it!! Looks like it fits really well too, I'm glad. Bless her little face "mummy, why on earth are you dressing me up like this?" ha ha!

Love all the baby pics, our babies are scrummy!

Jelly what a cow bag! As if infacol is a problem anyway, it's mostly natural!! stupid cow. I officially hate HVs!!

Just put Holly to bed at 9.30 and she fell asleep on her own by 9.45, so we're getting earlier! Woop! Lets hope she sleeps through still. Aiming to get her bedtime to about 8- 8.30 I reckon. 9.45 is good as it was midnight on a couple of days last week!!

We got her swing that we bought from on here and she is so big in it! I initially thought we'd have to sell it on as she didn't look comfy in it as she was too big, but I've messed about with the seat and straps and she's comfy in it now. Reckon we'll get max of another 2 months out of it, but she seems to like it! She fell asleep in it for ages earlier now I've made it comfy for her again, so we'll see!

I watched bits and bobs of royal variety but missed TT as was putting Holly to bed!

Can't believe it's nearly Christmas!!! Excited!!

xx

Jelly, take no notice of her!! Silly cow!!

Emma, we are selling Hope's Mamas and Papas swing as she doesnt use it anymore!!

Louise, hope you get something nice!!

Hope has been asleep since 8.30 so hopfully that will be her for the night!! Hope has long hair thats quite curly and just goes everywhere, I love it!!!

Holly's got so much hair and it's straight. It's exactly how mine was when I was that age, but then mine turned into ringlets until I was 5 when it went straight again!! Wonder if hers will do the same? Mine was bright red and turned blonde. My mum found this photo of me when I was 4 months old, looks a lot like Holly eh?!

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 3
Just a quicky as been busy with jewellery stuff but wanted to say what a bunch of beautiful babies!! I'm loving the pics and want to see more!! xx

Oh my goodness Emzy I thought it was a picture of Holly! She is your double! Lilia looks loads like I did when I was a baby too except I was chubbier! My hair stuck up everywhere, and continued to do so until it got heavy enough that it lied down! I'll see if I can find a picture x

This was me at I think about 4/5 months...with my sister and one of my brothers.... looking quite a lot like Lilia I think! Mum had flattened my hair down to the side with a bonnet to make an acceptable photograph!

me - 5 months (2).jpg

Here's me at about 3, maybe 4... long thick hair, a bit wavy but calmed down!!
me - 3 (2).jpg

beautiful babies Il put some on of my dinky prince tomorrow when im on the pc x

well after having to have paracetamol every 6 hrs since 4 yesterday and having me in tears with worry at 5pm today James seems to have really perked up this last hour he is watching tv kicking and laughing now! Thanks for the get well wishes everyone X

never heard the dummy thing before how strange, i know it helps prevent it but not they have to use it for a year! Im glad i have a nice hv, sorry to you with none or bad ones x

All the babies are soooooo gorgeous! I love all the pics. I look at all the ones on Facebook as it is easier to keep up there than here for me. I can't believe how much some of our little ladies on here look like their mommies. Too cute!

All of the babies are gorgeous, I have to say we're some very lucky mummys and daddys :cloud9:

I watched a bit of the royal variety but I thought it was pretty bad! I've seen michael mcintyre do a few funny stand-ups but he was awful :S

Emz - Holly is the double of you!

Louise - Lila also looks lots like you, and your hair is gorgeous in that second picture!

Ellie doesn't look much like me at all, but she is the double of her daddy when he was a baby. I'll ask his mum if i can borrow a few pictures to show.

I can't believe Ellie is 15 weeks old tomorrow, they're growing sooo fast :(

Going to OH's work doo tonight but Im still ill, so ive had an antibiotic, multivitamin, an apple and an orange this morning :haha:

Joining in with the pics - here's a few of Ellie

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs417.ash2/69525_1622589577465_1618231664_31460962_3101183_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs605.ash2/155768_1622590017476_1618231664_31460964_531632_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs009.snc4/33824_1622590617491_1618231664_31460969_5550359_n.jpg
https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1201.snc4/155361_1598492175045_1618231664_31415076_7812048_n.jpg

Such beautiful babies!

Sisterose, Ellie is such a pretty baby, big appealing eyes, oooooh scrummy, i just love babies so much! xx:hugs:

Went and visited a cowbag of a HV today, she asked how JJ was so I said the vomit has really improved and that he's not projectile vomiting now I've changed bottles and using infacol.... She responded well he hasn't lost weight so he couldn't of been sick that much (I said it's damaged our carpets and I'd have to change his clothes 6 times a day and it would go everywhere etcetc , HV then just said he couldn't of as he's still gaining weight.....) that's right I just lie stupid arse HV. She then implied I shouldn't give him infacol so I had to justify that I use it as his sick was related to his wind.

I've also been told to take JJ to drs after Xmas as I mentioned I thought he has a squint in one eye.... Hopefully he'll be ok as DH had this as a child and apparently it's hereditary which surprised me.

Got JJ weighed at 10+1wks he weighs 14lb 1oz and is still on the 75th percentile.

Ooo before I forget has anyone else with dummies been told once your child has been given a dummy they should have them for at least a year as this has an affect on cot death?
Ignore the old bag, you have been there seeing the sick, you should suggest perhaps you should capture it in a bag for her!
Wowee 14lb1oz is a good size, and it is good news the sickness has not affected him, with Sophie she was sick at every feed and projectile, no one seemed to be bothered but me because she still grew, but it was only at weaning the doctor agreed she had a milk intollorance, and til then i had been struggling to feed a sickly baby. YOU KNOW BEST!!!:hugs:
Not heard about the dummy thing, actually having a dummy is supposed to keep the airway such as it reduces cot death, so perhaps it is based on that?

Ahhhh all our babies are gorgeous!! Cute little mohican BTP!! (totally forgotten how to spell that word!) Lilia's just sticks up on end facing all kinds of different directions... but it's dead straight at the back! Weird! It wouldn't be her without it though!!

Emma, here is Lilia in the outfit you sent....she isn't convinced but I love it!!

View attachment 147072
Cutie pie, although i see what you mean about the hair as it is how i recognise Lilia so the hat threw me! xx:hugs:

Holly's got so much hair and it's straight. It's exactly how mine was when I was that age, but then mine turned into ringlets until I was 5 when it went straight again!! Wonder if hers will do the same? Mine was bright red and turned blonde. My mum found this photo of me when I was 4 months old, looks a lot like Holly eh?!
I really thought that was Holly!xx:hugs:

This was me at I think about 4/5 months...with my sister and one of my brothers.... looking quite a lot like Lilia I think! Mum had flattened my hair down to the side with a bonnet to make an acceptable photograph!

View attachment 147105

Here's me at about 3, maybe 4... long thick hair, a bit wavy but calmed down!!
View attachment 147106
Again just like Mummy!

I will post a pic of dh when i get to it, Sophie and Rosie are the same as him as a baby!

We have snow! Time to do a christmas food shop! xxx
:hugs:xxxx:hugs:

ive missed a couple of days been busy i was wrapping xmas presents at midnight last night!

id have to join the large and small baby club as i have one of each :)

love all the pics of the baby stars what a fab bunch definatly the best on here!

we have to pick up our photo from the the photo shoot tommorow ive been waiting ages so i hope it doesnt snow!

Im sorry no personals i read verything on my ipod every night and think about what to say and then forget, ill try to get back later need to do more jobs before one or other decide thay want something x

after seeing the pics of Lilia with her daddy i thought id start a stars and their dads photo so heres mine!

Attachments

• girls 196.jpg
    girls 196.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 14
SR Ellie is so pretty, like a little doll with her rosy cheeks :cloud9:

aww lovely photo genies! And your house looks so clean and tidy!

Here are a couple of Holly with her Daddy, she's such a daddy's girl.

Had a good night again last night, she went to sleep on her own by 9.45 and slept til 8.45, so seems to be doing 11 hours at the mo! Going to try and being bedtime to 9pm and hope she gets up at 8 and eventually bring it back to 8. Very happy that she's self settling to sleep now. Everyone said that by cuddling her to sleep I was making a rod for my own back, but she just decided herself that she wanted to be put down to sleep! She's napping in her swing at the moment, been there since 1. She tends to have a small nap in the morning (45 mins ish), a big nap of about 2 - 2.5 hours in the afternoon then another small nap early evening.

Me and Matt are off out for a drink tonight and my friend and her boyfriend are babysitting. I'm a bit nervous about it actually, I've only left Holly with anyone other than family once and that was for under an hour when I took my cat to the vets. We'll only be out for a couple of hours and only going to the pub up the road, but I still feel funny about it! I keep thinking, what if she kicks off and they can't settle her, etc.... silly really as I'm only up the road!! Matt is insisting that we go as I need some adult conversation away from the baby, I'm slowly going stir crazy!

xx

Attachments

• holly and matt.jpg
    holly and matt.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • holly and matt 2.jpg
    holly and matt 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 4
  • holly and matt 3.jpg
    holly and matt 3.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4
ps genies, I love the girls' outfits with their little skirts and tights! x

Emzy- enjoy your drink and as you say your only up the road so not far if there is a problem, i felt so much better after my night out and really proud that i did it so im sure you will feel the same!

I love the photo of matt holding Holly with one hand !

oh no the sky is looking very snowy!!

Loving all the pics Ladies !! We need some of the beautiful boys though now. x

Genies, lovely pic x

Bekks, Ellie is Diddy xx

Emma enjoy your night.

I feel like I am coming down with something all cold and achey. I feel drained.

Just wanted to thank whoever put up the video of the baby massage, i watched the one on relieving wind and last light Rosie wouldn't settle, she was unusually unsettled and kept crying and so i took her downstairs, led her on her mat and thought of the massage, i did the windy one and within mins she was farting like a goodun and then did a poo, then more wind, then another poo, I couldn't believe how quickly and well it worked!
She was much happier after and settled for the night then.

Will remember it now if she looks uncomfortable!

So big thanks to who posted the massage clips they came in handy! I only knew the body ones like after a bath baby massage.

:hugs:xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->