September Stars

Hello ladies...well im so pleased James seems to be back to his normal self! :) xx

Genies your girls are more alike than ever...so beautiful!!

Beks Ellie is a lil beaut x

I'll start off the male stars...

Big smiles for the camera!
05122010055.jpg

Wearing Daddy's new hat to keep him warm at work! haha!
08122010072.jpg

All dressed up and ready to party...lol x
11122010079.jpg

How cute is James !! Love the going out outfit. Im helping organise my nieces 5th Birthday party which is on Monday and cant wait to dress Olivia up !!

Evening ladies, wow I'm missing a lot at the moment!! I'm just not getting the time to get on here properly! I do try and read but just don't seem to be able to reply!! I do follow everyone on FB though!

Fab pics of all the little (and big) ones!! I think mine is the biggest...... I took him to be weighed yesterday and he's ...... wait for it..... 17lbs 9oz!!! Little chunker!! I have washed and ironed all the old 6-9 months clothes, he's just so long and chubby!!

Not been on so much as we have an issue currently with my future sister in law. For some reason she seems to have fallen out with me and is not liking any of my pictures or FB statuses, or anything else I do, when she is up the arses of all my mates..... I am an unhappy bunny to say the least! I am not going to let her ruin Sam's first Xmas, but I think things will kick off this week.

Am not going to go on about it, deep breaths!!!!

Thanks Laura, enjoy dreesing Olivia up hehe!! xx

Asher...HOW DARE SHE...Jealous id say!!!! Dont lower yourself hun just rub it in her face...a photo an hour should do it hehehe xx

loving all the pics xx

LBB so glad little man is better x

Asher stuff her, not worth the hassle. Go Sam! I think Hope will weigh about that in another month, got some 6-9 grows as she is nearly too tall for 3-6!! We have monsters! Is Sam better?

oh Asher is msoory to hear your having trouble, i have a similar problem! dont let her ruin your xmas sod her i say!

Lilbump- James is so cute a proper boy he going to break hearts when hes older!

Amelia is finding it tricky to get used to her new crib but she has settled now and they both asleep

i really dont want to wake up to more snow tommorow!

Thanks Becs...i was so relieved! He was screaming at 5pm and couldnt have paracetamol until 7pm, 7pm came and it was like a switched had been turned off and he was fine no temp no diarrhoea nothing...it was very strange...at 5pm i was in tears and beside myself with worry and you may think im mad but i smelt pipe smoke and if im every super anxious i smell that...my great grandad smoked a pipe!!!! I was only little when he passed away but i always remember when we entered the house he knew it was me and used say "here's Jayney Jeany with the light brown hair and the big blue eyes" must be looking down on me! x

...Asher forgot to ask, ...Are you sure you are not a jersey cow? Good milk mummy! :haha:

Thanks Genies xx

Lbb I know what you mean with the smell thing, Matts grandad passed away a few years back and we get the smell of zoflora whenever something is happening, me more so than Matt which is strange, but it brings a strange sense of calm and I always say he's looking down on us.

Had a lovely time tonight, had a nice meal and a few glasses of wine and a Christmas baileys! My friend was fine looking after holly, although she randomly kicked off during her bottle and had a screaming fit just before we came back, think she got overtired. It started snowing really heavilyeere while were out and we had a big snowball fight on the way home! We turned into a pair of kids and started throwing snowballs at passers by, fortunately they joined in! It was nice to forget we were responsible parents for a while and just be 'us' even though I missed holly sooo much! She gave me a big smile when we got home too :) x

I am having a great friday evening, normally Paige will not sleep till 12-1am and she started waking every 3 hours for a couple of weeks, but tonight for the first time ever !!! she went to bed at 7 and didnt wake up till 11.30, had a bottle of milk and went straight back...just going to see how long she stays down. The strange thing is, she was fast asleep but i could swear i could hear her cry !!! anyone else get this?

Get well soon to all the sick babies.. there is a few bugs going around causing sickness and flu like symptoms.

Love all the photos, amazing how even with just 3 months they have all changed so much. I took a photo of paige every day since she was born and she looks like a different baby in each of them.. seeing all your photos makes me broody even more so after seeing my friends baby bump today !!!

Paige is almost smack on 50 centile... but to me she is soooooooo big !!!! all of your babies are so much smaller to me..

Who a while ago was talking about green poo.... paige has had green poo off and on since i started breast feeding.. i want to know if this us normal or if its because she is getting more fore milk and not enough hind milk, but someone on here was asking.

I have noticed paige has one eye slightly bigger than the other and one ear that sticks out more than the other, doctor said its normal to have one eye bigger than othe other but am i just noticing it more because im staring at her all the time or should i get a second opinion?

Will we all find out who our secret santa is at some point? i would really like to personally thank mine. below is a photo of paige posing in the blanket her SS brought her... i wrapped her up in it tonight so its a lucky blanket now

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/IMG_1923.jpg

Becs- Banoffee pie is one of my favs, until i found out how many calories it has.. i was shocked, i wont say just incase you have already eaten it...lol but i still eat mine after i was told..x

Emzy- I met up with another mum local to me from netmums and she had a 5 week old baby, to me it looked like he was a few days old and i dont remember paige even being that small but he is only a pound lighter than paige now... Also let me know what the HV says when she visits.. im pleased you complained, its awful how they left you with no support. and doesnt holly look just like you as a baby !!! oh and my hubby hold paige the same way as your OH does.. in the air with one hand.... i cant watch when he does it..lolx

Jelly- your HV is full of bull !! Jake had major reflux ( when he was ababy and my god son did and both didnt lose weight, infact both were big babies, so babies can be sick a lot and not lose weight.I also have read a dummie can prevent cot death, im unsure why unless its because it leaves a gap between mouth and nose.x

BTP- really interesting that the massage worked so well, may have to try it if paige gets upset with wind.x

Louise- love the bumbo photo, i am getting one from my sister as a xmas present for her but i couldnt resist so i put her in it for a few secs and she had the exact same look as lilia does..lolx

Asher- sorry to hear about your sister in law being funny with you, try not to let it get to you, but easier said than done... I cant believe he is 17.9 lbs wow !!! my mates little girl is 8 months old is not even 16lbs yet and have another friend whos baby is 9 months older and he is 28lbs (he had to lose weight as he went off the chart, goes to show all babies are different x

LBB- i can see the resemblance too, especially in the eyes. Paige looks like her daddy as well.. looks nothing like me which is strange because my son is the spitting image of me...x

Asher hope you sil to be starts behaving herself. I think it's probably a case if attention seeking and jealousy. xx fantastic weight for Sammy think JJ is following the same path and will be a similar weight in couple of weeks.

Lady k JJ had his feed at five this morning went straight back to sleep so I'd class as night feed :). if your not happy with docs response get a second opinion or speak tonight HV. I'm taking JJ to the docs in new year as we think he may have a squint.

Emzy glad you and Matt had a good time out !

Apparently babies look like there dads when young as back in caveman times it protected the baby so that dad would not abandon their child???? Don't know if this is an old wives tale?

Can't believe this time next week will be Xmas morning !!

Asher hun, remove her as a contact on fb, then she can't bother you and you have bothered her by knowing you shut her out first!

Jelly, I have heard about babies looking like their fathers at birth, to induce the paternal instinct, bith my last 2 look like their Daddy, and still do, will try and post proof!!:haha:

Ladyk, It is true about one side can be different to the other, if you look long enough you can find it in even the most symetrical looking babies!
Gorgeous pic xxxxxxxx:hugs:

Got to go, little one needs me! xxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

Awwww i love the teeny babies :cloud9: I seem to have a 'normal' sized baby this time ha ha! Had a huge chunker last time :haha:

Emzy well done you :thumbup: on writing to the HV she sounds like she's going to get something sorted which is the main thing.

WOW what gorgeous babies we all have, i'm also jealous of all the babies with hair.

SR and Ladykara what gorgeous photos they both have such big eyes :cloud9:

Asher get some fighting talk on!

Morning ladies, thanks for all your support, this thing with future SIL is really getting me down now. She "liked" DH's status about Jack being Joseph in his nativity and totally ignored mine. BTP, I am thinking about removing her, but I think that's what she's after. TBH, I think what's needed is full on confrontation, which I am planning to do tomorrow if I see her at MIL's. It's got to the point where she's basically ignoring me, for no reason. And there is absolutely no way in this world she is going to continue to have a relationship with my children if she's not speaking to me. BIL didn't even know her this time last year, and I am damned if I am going to be pushed out by her. Grrrr. I am so angry, I am not usually a confrontational person, but this time I just have to do I think before I go mad!! :wacko:

Kara, what a beautiful pic of Paige, she is beautiful!

LBB, wow James is his Daddy's double! Gorgeous little laddy!! And I know, my milk must just be full fat stuff!! I should donate some to a neonatal unit, it wouldn't half fatten up the little ones! When Archie was teeny tiny, he did really well on it! I must just make high calorie milk!

Emzy, sounds like you had a much needed night out!! Love the snowball fight!!

sophie and car 001.jpg
Rosies sister teeny

Rosie Oct10 035.jpg
Rosie teeny

img021.jpg
Daddy as a baby

halloween etc 029.jpg
Rosie's sister similar age to Daddys pic

Have a few more months to see but Rosie seems to be looking like her sister who looked just like her Dad at the same ages!

I feel like a terrible mum this morning. Olivia is really good at night and always goes off to sleep at 10pm after her bath and last feed for the night. Last night was normal except she was having none of it - she just cried and cried and I have no idea why. I was getting really frustrated so at 2.30am I stuck her in the bath. I was so peeved off it was untrue. As I was getting her dry and dressed I gave her a kiss on her belly and she let out a massive giggle (The 1st !!) and I just broke down and cried for about an hour on my own once she had gone to sleep on her bedroom floor.

I am so tired this morning as was up with the dogs at stupid o'clcock and feel pretty crummy. Sorry 4 the miserable post. :sleep:

I am loving seeing all the pics and the similarities between the mums and dads and their babies. Olivia looks like her dad but not as a baby. She looks like him now if that makes sense !

Awww cute photos, yea i think that might be true. I know some babies who looked SO like their daddies at birth and then now look identical to their mummies :shrug:
Both mine look like their daddies, though i cant see it so much in Rosalie (YAY)

Asher I seem to grow chunkers too, the HV kept on saying you must have 'gold topped milk Sarah' LMAO was so strange. At 11 weeks Tabs was 15lb 2 and Rosalie at 10 weeks was 13lb (so for me thats teeny haha) Tabs was putting on nearly 2lb some weeks... i should have given her a dummy all she did was eat.

Awww Laura :hugs: they just seem to get like that some nights. I think (with Rosalie) she gets so exhausted she ends up not being able to sleep?

Well i hate having two children and being on my own all day and all night its driving me mad. Rosalie sleeps and then Tabs runs around screaming waking her up *facepalm*

Thanks hun - I think that is what it was that she just got herself overtired. Its the 1st time I have ever been frustrated with her. Am off out to see some family with her today as they havent met her yet. They live the other side of the country so hoping for a good day. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->