September Stars

Aww Laura big hugs hun, it's horrible when that happens :hugs: Holly sometimes gets overtired and screams and screams until she's red in the face and she just will not sleep! It's so hard to deal with x

Well we are snowed in lol We don't drive and even if we did I don't think we'd be able to get a car out. There's no way we can take the pram out in this and so I think Matt's going to walk down to Sainsbury's to get a few bits and carry them back, then I think I'll go out this afternoon and walk to town as I have a few things I need to get for Christmas! I'm due my Christmas Tesco delivery on Tuesday, hope I can still get it!!! Otherwise no turkey for us!! Also waiting on a deliver from babies r us with Holly's highchair and door bouncer, I'm really hoping we get it before Christmas as I want her to be able to sit up at the table with us at Christmas dinner! Anyone else got tons of snow? Gutted as I wanted to take Holly to see Santa in town today :-( x

Oh and forgot to say Kara yay for Paige sleeping!! :happydance:

As for Secret Santa, the only way people will find out who theirs was is if people tell them, as I don't know! Matt did it all very secretly and deleted all the emails, so I have no idea who got who!! I only know who mine was. Shall we tell?!

xx

Laura - your not a bad mum ( hugs). I think all if us have or will feel like that at some point. Hope you have a better day today

Asher I wouldn't block sil on fb that just gives her ammunition , shes not worth your time and energy. What does oh think?

BTP oh my god those pics are identical they could be the sane babies !

Really snowing now mo chance if even walking outside. Hope it's not like this for Christmas as we have to go to both set of parents!

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh I'm so bored today!! Don't know what to do with myself, have no energy, no motivation and basically just can't be arsed!!

Morning!
Just had the night from hell. Simon has caught some sort of stomach flu and was throwing up every 15-30 minutes from 6 pm last night to 5:30 this morning.
Poor poor boy.
I'm terrified that Toby will come down with it next. Fingers crossed on that one. I don't want anyone else to get that.
Really lovely baby pics everyone!
I'll try to get some recent ones of Toby up. He looks more like my side of the family than Simon, I think. I won't have a weight until after xmas, but I'm guessing he'll be in the 14-15 lb range. He's a nice big plumpster, as well. And that's almost entirely my left boob! :)
If I were braver, I would post you all a shot of my extremely uneven cleavage. It's really quite funny. :haha:

I have to do drag my ass to the laundry room to tackle the 300 loads of laundry that last night's vomiting spree created. :sick: There is not a clean towel left in the house. :(

Awww bless him, hope he feels better soon! And really hope the rest of you don't come down with it, not good timing! (Not that it's nice any time to be honest!)

There's a woman who owns an art gallery in beccles near where I work, I teach (well taught!) her daughter.... funnily enough they were in the same hotel as us when we were on honeymoon in the Dominican Republic... they do say that teachers can never get away from their pupils! Anyway, she does lifecasting, she's absolutely brilliant and has won many awards, i was thinking about having a cas done of lilia's hands and/orfeet done for Wayne when he gets home.... what do you think?

hands and feet.jpg

feet.jpg

Wow Louise i love those!!

btp the photo on facebook of Rosie telling you a joke...looks just like her Daddy on the pic you posted here of him!

LadyK James seems to have 1 eye bigger than the other too, more noticable on photos thou lol! That blanket looks so cosy x

Who mentioned wonky boobs? im the same, i get so much more milk from my right boob :haha:

Well James woke a 9 this morning from last night...boobs were ready to explode at 8:30 when i woke and i espressed 5oz!!!! He had a feed and a chat to me and daddy in bed then slept 10 til 12!!!! Thanks for the photo comments im going to have to make one of me & James so you can see what you think! x

Laura, you are not a bad Mum, I have had moments like this. Its so hard as they cant tell you what they want xx

Louise, thats a lovely idea!!

Emma, glad you had a good night!!

Kara I know Banoffee is leathel but so lush, I did use light cream tho!!

Well we have had a busy day, no snow for us just ice!! Hope has been in her jumperoo, she loved it but I am sure she has a cold she seems so snuffly and not herself. Hope looks like Ian in some ways and me in another, they say babies look like their Dads to help them bond!!
We have an early start as we are having breakfast with Santa in the morning with my nephew and niece, we go every year and its brill!!

Hellooo

Well we attempted to take the pram out, got about half a meter down the path and turned back again, it is just too deep! So I ended up taking her in the carrier, which I hadn't used before. It is just a cheap one that we got in the Asda baby event and Matt usually uses it, but I was pleasantly surprised as it was very supportive and quite comfy! It has a hood wrap thing to put over the baby if it rains or is cold so we used that too, it was great! As you can see, Holly seemed to enjoy it lol

So we got to town and got our supplies! Matt's just making us hot turkey and stuffing barms (for those of you who aren't from the North West, a barm is a bread roll- very strange I know lol!!). I'm worried that we won't get our Christmas food delivery from Tesco on Tuesday, not sure what we will do if not as we don't drive and there are no taxis in the snow... will have to get it in bits and carry it I guess?! Don't fancy carrying a turkey home!! I'm also really worried that my mum and dad won't get here for Christmas. They had a bit of a skid in the car today and busted the wheel of the car and they don't think they'll be able to get it fixed before Christmas. They are going to try and hire a car, but that depends if there are any available at such short notice and also on the weather, if it's too bad they won't be able to come :-( Stupid snow ruins everything!!! Fingers crossed it will all turn out ok.

xx

Attachments

• hollycarrier.jpg
    hollycarrier.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 11
  • holly carrier 2.jpg
    holly carrier 2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 9
Awww Emzy hope your parents can get sorted! Love the hood on the carrier! x

Emma, love the carrier!! Fx'd your Mum and Dad make it!!!

Well Hope is mega tired and just won't bloody give in!! Lucky Ian has the patience of a Saint!!! She keeps falling asleep then she wakes up and is wide awake!! Little bugger!! Oh well nevermind!!

on the subject of baby carriers.. paige sleeps every time we put her in one.. even when hubby takes the carrier off she is still asleep as you can see you can carry her like a handbag...:haha:

https://i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ladykara1001/DSC01558.jpg

Ladies, loving the pics of the little ones in the carriers! They are so happy in them! I was chuckling at Grant holding Paige, Kara! Little loves!!

Emzy, wow I hope you get your delivery! We're not so far away from you but we've just had a couple of inches of snow really.

LBB, I can see you and Daddy in little James! Gorgeous!

Louise, I love those lifecast things, quite bizarre but absolutely the best memory I reckon!

Becs, banoffee sounds lush, I've got such a sweet tooth, anyone would think I was preggers again (I'm not!)!!

Jelly, OH thinks I should do whatever makes me feel better re: weird SIL. We had friends around today, and Helen, my friend, thinks this situation is all down to SIL's mental instability... she thinks she is bipolar but won't tell me why, but says she has good evidence. My current line of thinking is that I'm going to ask MIL to have a chat with BIL and see if there is something I am supposed to have done wrong! We'll see!

I am currently watching the Strictly final..... want Matt to win, but think Kara will!!

Emzy- i agree stupid snow ! very pretty but it can go now, i have my shopping being delivered on tuesday too i thought id been so organised booking the slot weeks ago we are doing xmas tea for the family so its all the stuff for that!

Laura- dont feel bad it happens to us all your a fab mum!

Ladyk- bless Paige in her carrier i dont have one but id use one if i could!

becs- having breakfast with santa sounds so cool!

Asher- im not allowed to watch the strictly final im recording it but i want to know who wins i think it will probably be Kara

Laura, sorry I missed what I wanted to say about you!! Don't feel so bad, aw your post almost had me in tears! Bless little Olivia for laughing at you, so cute!! You're a fab mummy. xx

argh Genies, hope you get your shopping too!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->