September Stars

Laura I agree with the other ladies. It is sooooo hard sometimes, especially when they're having a difficult stage / growth spurt. Big hugs. x

Laura, I agree with what the other girls said!! Sometimes they just seem to have a weird one!

Kara, how cute!!

becs, i agree, banoffi pie is just gorgeous! I've never tried to make it before!

Asher, hope you get some light shed on why she is being so off with you!

Can't remember anything else I was going to say... I'm in a bit of a bleugh mood, I'm really really missing Wayne today, didn't help watching the military awards last night, although i had a good old cry, especially when the forces children charity thing came on about the children left behind when the soldiers die.. it was so sad, all those children that have lost their fathers... silly I know but it got me thinking about Lilia and what would happen, it doesn't bear thinking about... also about his boys, I'm not allowed to see them while he's gone at all, and I think if the worst happens and he doesn't come home I'll never get to see them again and they would miss out on knowing their sister... argh it's just horrible and I shouldn't be thinking like it at all! It's hard, I've not heard from him since Monday and I just really really miss him :(

Sorry for moaning on here YET AGAIN!! I shouldn't do it, it's not fair. On the bright side though, it's only about 80 sleeps till he's home on his R&R and then he only has about 6/7 weeks until he's back home for good!! Well, for 9 sleeps, because then he's off to jordan for a month! Bloody army!

Louise, you can moan all you want. You are going through such a tough time. I don't know how I would cope. FX the time flies by and Wayne is home sooner than you think. x

omg

https://www.madeformums.com/its-amazing/channel-4-to-show-live-births-on-christmas-day/11961.html

Million pound drop mentioned it so i looked it up, i have a feeling this will make me so broody ill be having another september baby next year...lol

Thanks everyone - Ive spent the day with Olivia, my sis and my nieces snd feel so much better. She went to bed as normal this evening so I am just writing yesterday off. xx

Its snowed loads here this evening. My BIL had to walk me and Olivia home as was not worth the risk in the car. Hope everyone else is coping ok with the snow.

Oh Louise you can express your emotions (your not moaning!) on here all you like hun...id be a nervous wreck if it was my OH in Afghan so cannot begin to understand how you must be feeling your are so so brave!!

Might sound crazy but would his ex not meet up with you so they can see Lilia?

Laura ur a fab Mummy, the giggle proves it!!...i got a bit fed up earlier and put James down in his chair, he just wouldnt stop crying, actually whinging - no tears, his nappy was clean, wouldnt feed nothing! When i picked him back up he looked over at the tv and was fixated and silent little tinker!! I felt i wasnt in control of the situation so was out of my comfort zone! lol x

Becs how is hope now?

LadyK love that pic...we have that carrier too! Only used it once...oh's bright idea to buy it! x

I wonder if the babies are now old enough to start trying their luck?! I guess they're still too young but sometimes I feel that Harry is moaning and not really crying as he knows he'll get his way.

LBB There's no way in the world his ex would do that!! I said I would continue having the boys as normal but she said nope no way never, I am nothing to them apparently and the only reason they come here is to see their dad so there's no need for them to visit when he's not here! She said it's too much of an upheaval for her... hmmm, bearing in mind I would drive 2+ hours to get there, collect them from school, drive 2+ hours back, then take them to her front door on the sunday.... so by upheaval she means she's have to get off her FAT ARSE to open the front door for them!!!!!! Hee hee!!!!

Naa we've accepted that we won't see them, they are gutted, I mean they are 6 and 8, they know they will have xmas presents here for one thing, and they absolutely adore Lilia! I'm gutted about it but there's nothing at all I can do.

Fishy, Lilia does that sometimes, she has also learnt how to cough on demand so if I'm ignoring her she does some big coughs and when I look at her she does big gummy grins!! She has also well and truly learnt to squeal, very very loudly!!! Happy squeals though... when she has been fed, while I wind her, she just talks and talks and talks and squeals for ages! I have some lovely videos to send to her Daddy because he has never heard it x

I think they may be becoming a bit sneaky...they r now the 'September sneaky Stars' lol James does the cough thing too but his fave is to stop feeding, look up at me raise an eyebrow whilst giving a big cheeky grin and trumping!!!!!

She sounds like a bone idol miserable ogre!!!!!!! At least the boys r aware of that xx

Oh wow LBB Lilia can raise one eyebrow too! I can't but her dad can, I presume she gets it from him, it's so so funny!!

Louise love the sculptures of the feet, have you decided if your going to get it done?..... I think Wayne would love it xx

Lady k thanks for the heads up I've just programmer to record as at in laws Xmas day, it will drive oh mad as I currently record deliver me at 4 every day during the week. I'm fascinated by babies being born!

Emzy that carrier looks great especially for this weather. I have a hand me down from Mothercare which is very basic . Last time it snowed I still managed to get my Tesco delivery so I think and hope you get yours on Tuesday xx

James has been red cheeked all day today he's not bothered but I keep worrying he's I'll. Been hormonal today I'm due af soon, I really miss adult conversation and so look forward to the weekend. With the snow got disheartened to think we have to stay in again for a few days. Explained to oh that I try organising things with friends but each time weather messes up my plans.... Damn these hormones

You go a bit stir crazy dont you JC!? I worry real bad...i was so worried when he had the high temperature the other day! :cry: x

I managed to get paige down again just after 7, she had slept from 5 and was worried about what i should do but she woke up at 6.45, quick bath and change and filled her with milk and she went back down after a few attempts... I cant believe how she has all of a sudden started going down early !!!! im shocked. I dont know what to do with myself with all this time to myself !!! cant believe im saying this but i kinda miss not having her here on the sofa with me..

LBB- We use ours so much i have been trying to bid on a pink one... but always lose out at the last min, she will be walking by the time i win one so given up.

Louise- thanks for telling me i have recorded the xmas eve one too...i wonder if anyone from BnB will end up on it... so many people having babies i bet they thought it would be popular viewing... its on most of the day, thank god for sky+

Urgh been having a crappy night, holly been unsettled, wouldn't go to sleep but was clearly tired. Finally managed to get her off just after 12 after an extra bottle and a nappy exposition! I wouldn't mind but both me and Matt don't feel well tonight. Blurgh!

Sorry for the moan, hope you're all ok Xx

Lady k Congrats on Paige settling, I'm sure you will soon get used to the time on your own.

Emzy wonder why Holly not settling ? Hopefully it's just a once off xx

Rant time it's oh shift tonight as it always is but usually he hasn't had to do anything for the past month well James has been up since two thirty I've done two nappy changes and a feed whilst oh asleep. I'm so annoyed that's means I won't catch up on my sleep and have to wait until next week but as it's Xmas I most likely won't get a break then either. I'm feeling very rattled as I spoke to him earlier this evening saying that I feel James is my responsibility and have to ask permission for a break. Where as at weekends it should be joint responsibility. Now six hours later he's asleep and I'm wide awake...... For the second time today damn these hormones :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->