September Stars

Evening girlies! I'm just having a wee catch up! Am watching on of my OBEM's which I've recorded from the last few weeks. DH doesn't like watching it, so I've been watching on my own. Love it!

Cafferine, good to see a catch up from you! I saw your vid of Reuben on FB, he's such a cutie pie! And thanks, yes I am always always busy! Never bored, although sometimes weary!! x

Louise, I think come Sunday, all our hearts will be with you! So exciting!

Emzy, yay for Holly going off to bobos on her own!! Good little girlie! Easter hols are a plan. I'm pretty flexible I think, and it shouldn't matter whether it's TC or town? I can do either. Whichever's easiest for you. We can sort it properly nearer the time. x

BTP, poor little Rosie. She's really been going through it, and now you with your teeth!! Lots of love!!! x

Well, the usual day for us here. Chaos reigns!! Sam's a good lad. He had over 5oz of formula tonight, no fighting involved, enjoyed his bottle, little love. We're doing well. He's breastfeeding beautifully during the day, and at night if he needs it, but for bedtime, we're getting there with the bottle. It would be fab to think someone else could put him to bed if need be, and maybe I could go out on my own for a while? Not getting too hopeful, but we're doing good!

Evening all!!!!

Louise, get and do that ironing woman!!!!

I have only just managed to relax, been a manic day!!! Hope is fast asleep in bed and I am chillaxing with a cuppa and some chocolate!!

Oh so now you all arrive! Well it's too late, I'm going to be a domestic goddess!!

Ha ha Louise, I don't believe you!! Put that ironing board away and come and play ha ha!!

...and Becs, don't you just love that "aaaaah, baby's in bed" feeling! Chill time!!

Claire, its bliss isnt it!!! This must of been what life was like pre child!!

Louise don't iron just chuck it in the draws :)

Becs enjoy your chill time ah how I love this time x

Asher SAMs doing so well isn't he good lad !

Well we got weighed for possibly the last time as I'll be back at work in a Wednesday , Layla is 14lb 15 Ozs and Amelia is 16 lb 10ozs so fir two prem babies they are doing well .
Tomorrow I have my friends daughter coming to help with the girls for work experience I dont mind but she coming at 8.30 !!

Baby in bed!
Toddler in bed :)happydance:)
The others old enough to get into beds on their own!
Finished glass of wine, all gone now!
Just caught up on cityville (sad but i love it!)
Ironing can wait, the bed is calling me, dh is on x box so i am going for a shower and bed!
Asher, i watch obem on my own also, dh really not interested!
Rosie has been so much better today, she has slept a lot and been hard to settle with boob, which is not like her but she settled after a while. hope that's it til 1 or 2 ish!:thumbup:
Got appointment with dentist tomorrow afternoon, morning i am going to get my nails done, decided to be a yummy mummy and pamper myself a bit!
Clothes shopping (I look more than buy, I am bad at buying stuff!)
I hope the dentist can do something, its a complicated tooth! It has a bridge attached to it and so if it goes so does the next tooth:shock:
Any my usual dentist is on maternity leave, how dare she have babies!!:haha:

Back tomorrow, manicured and hopefully pain free
:hugs:xx

Louise you make me giggle so much, i honestly nearly weed when i read about your muscley K finger haha!! :haha:

Asher, Emzy, I would be up for a North West meet whenever you arrange it :)

BTP glad to hear Rosie is on the mend :flower:

Damn you all watching OBEM mine miraculously didnt record this week, funny considering my weirdo OH jammed up the sky+ and insisted he watched Crimewatch cos its his favourite programme?! Future serial killer methinks! :haha: Is it repeated anywhere?? x

We did hand and footprints with Charlie-Jack today to go in his memory box and omg mess! He is now paint free and in bed so i am finally sat down but heading for an early night i think :)

:hugs: all x x

BTP good luck tomorrow I've got the dentist at 12.15 and expecting lots of work done too as I've been achey for a week. Fx'd they manage to get it sorted xx so glad rosies on the mend

GG great weights !!

Louise sod the ironing get defluffing !

Hoping to go to sainsburys tomorrow and pick up some new sleepbags as JJ can't straighten his legs in the 0-6 now. Looked in m&s and primark and they had nothing..... Also considering moving JJ into the big cot this weekend :-(

Bad news on nursery have to wait for them to call me back tomorrow as not sure they have a place for JJ until sept/oct. Having to look at other places now as if DH loses job before then I'll need to go back...... Anyone got a crystal ball?

evening ladies...

i never iron until i need the clothing for that day...iykwim!?

James is really poorly this evening full of cold coughing and just done his temp and it was 38.9 bless him :cry: i feel really down at the moment i really dont like seeing him poorly...btp i know exactly what you mean about the empty boob thing and then you get stressed and frustrated mine have been the same for a couple of days :(! Im also getting really anxious about getting James weighed at baby clinic :cry::cry::cry: i just feel like they try to make out its my fault that he is a slow gainer! Im only super slim and Chris is too so he is never gonna be a big baby really!

Arghhhh f*@king hv's!!!!!!! x

Ironing done!! It only took that long because Wayne rang in the middle of it! It was gone 2am there when he called, he was working late so called on the office phone....so lovely to have a long chat with him! Nearly 40 minutes!!

I normally iron when I need too LBB, but I do try to iron Lilia's things before they are put away, makes it a lot easier, plus I'm thinking when she's toddling around the last thing I'm going to want to do is get the iron out before I get her dressed, it'll be a pain! I usually end up putting my clothes straight into the drawers, then not wearing certain things for ages because they are too creased and I can't be bothered to iron them, I go for least creased looking first! Lazy mare I am!

LBB you're right in what you say, if you and OH are both small buids then James naturally will be too, he looks perfect on all the photos, yes he may be diddy but he's obviously a happy and healthy baby!

Lilia, the k key is now fine, it moved on to h! But I have fixed that I think (well it's working) ... I have a phantom key stifferer!!

BTP hope you are pain free tomorrow! I tried to book to get my nails done on saturday at a place in town but they don't do the gel things which is what I want!! Pants!

Can't remember who else posted! Sorry!

Jake made me giggle tonight, after i got off the phone I said 'daddy is home in 4 sleeps' and he ran straight to the window, stood on his back legs and put his front paws on the window ledge and looked outside, barking! bless him, he knows exactly who daddy is! Felt guilty then though!

I hate virgin media, nothing but problem, we now dont have wifi and can only connect when plugged in directly and its been a fight to get here tonight !!! As i have not got the internet i have been making stuff for the pram, i made a liner and a hood apart, i ran to my mums at 9.30 last night asking to borrow her sewing machine but as i have never sewn anything in my life and i found the sewing machine scary, it wasnt perfect but it did the job and very proud of myself !!! Pimping my pram is fun !!! and saves me wanting to buy style kits which i cant afford

My son is doing my head in now he hasnt got the internet, he just walks around the house annoying us...im tempted to use next doors wifi.. Grants even been making stuff and decided to pimp his xbox shell.. our family would make a good advert for hobbycraft the way we have been recently.

Im living on about 5 hours sleep, my fault really because i dont go to bed till about 1am and then paige wakes at 4ish and then down again till 7am but i dont sleep well for those hours. Im always tired !! i was always used to getting 10 hours sleep before Paige, i was very lazy !!!

meet up, thought there was talk of a meet up at a shopping centre ? all i know is hubby said its not that far from us, but cant remember which one

Babies turning 6 months !!! paige isnt even 5 months yet !!!! congrats for those turning 6 months x

Louise -- i almost peed myself about your dog, how funny !!!! i bet your counting the hours honey, so happy your Hubby is coming home x

F&C- Woooooooooooo will have to have a look on there, i emailed them to see if it will fit in my car but they said they dont have my car on their system before 04 plate so will have to get john lewis to see if it will fit and then be really cheeky and order from amazon...lol x

BTP- sorry to hear she is still sick : ( poor baby.. and poor mummy... hope you both get well soon x

Jellycat- i would like to say be positive but i dont do that myself, i think the worse so i wont be disappointed and if i did good then it will be a even bigger surprise, im strange like that, im sure you did fine honey... xx

Emzy- we are in the same boat as you, i tried leaving her to cry and it was awful and didnt work, it has only worked once for a afternoon nap but she cries before i have even put her in the cot. x

Becs- yes my days seem to be the same, wake up same time same routine... i try to go out and book things now, but before i know it im back in bed ... i was never in a routine before i wouldnt even know what time i would wake up and i stayed in bed until i woke up naturally... x

BTP :hugs: I have sick children too Rosalie sounds like a chain smoker and they have just got over the worst cold ever :nope:

On the tooth chat I have a bad one too, got to get to the hospital to get at least 2 out (maybe 4) and then she thinks I may have a huge hole in another tooth :cry:

I want to have that 'aaaah baby asleep' feeling but i'm so freaking exhausted I just dont get it anymore :hissy:

Ok forgotten bits....

I like driving through the night with them as they both sleep... I cant stand driving for hours and hours with screaming children? So when I go away I get a few hours sleep and then up around 2am and leave then. Plus nice quiet roads and its quite nice really :blush:

LBB :hugs: do NOT let them make you doubt yourself!!! Its silly of course he is going to be small. So long as he is not losing weight then he is doing great...some babies are big and some are little we are all different. I friggen hate making parents stress and worry about what is right :gun: :gun:

Rant over :haha: but really hon, dont stress just get his weight done for yourself and screw them. He is a happy baby and you are doing amazing.

thanks blob...i have seen a set of baby scales on ebay and if they r the right price im gonna buy them for peace of mind then sod the health visitor!! Some places have nursery nurses weighing and telling parents what to do and what the heck im a nursery nurse lol :) x

Hi girls! :hi:

btp - Poor poor you and baby! Can you suction her nose with an aspirator? That really helped when Tobes had his last head cold. In fact, I've even pinned Simon down and used it on him to clear him out when he was all snotty. It helped a lot both times. They feel better, sleep better, there's less germy mucous re-infecting everyone and thing. The Hydrasense one is :thumbup:

:) Why do all you UK girls iron so much? :iron: :shrug:
I only iron table linens and the occasional shirt. Otherwise, most of our clothes over here are cotton knits and come out great even when hung to dry. Louise - you have baby clothes that need ironing? I'd go crazy! They would simply never get worn because I think I iron maybe three times a year? :rofl:

I've got my last recording session at the Zoo tomorrow, then it's just the final draft on the frog script and program and training people up on it.
Fun projects, but it's always nice to get stuff finished up.
I may pick up some teaching days through the spring, as the school programs are very booked and need extra people.

Other than that, not much to say. Hope you're all well! :hugs:

Sarah I do not iron!! I havent in possibly about a year now?? The last thing I ironed was a dress for Tabs last summer :rofl: Worst wife in the world award ??

LBB at our babygroup we take the scales from the HVs and we weigh our babies ourselves :lol:

haha blob! ...ok i hold my hands up , i do not iron James clothes only only really iron mine if they are extremely creased :lol: x

...its like non-ironers anonymous...my names Jayne and i dont iron!!!! haha x

got James in the docs this morning he is so full of rubbish bless him, he was retching this morning and then coughing and choking on the mucus...poor lil guy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->