September Stars

Poor girl, Blob!
Can't help physically, so am sending huge sympathy?
Hope that counts for something and you get some sleep!:)

Ha ha gave up about 6.30 and just got her up.

She's quite happily trying to get onto tabs trike thing. Silly child it's not going very well for her ha ha!!

Looks like some awesome blue sky hmmm might need to go and get a nice biig paddling pool for them

Morning all!!!

Looks like another HOT day here!! I am all done on the housework front, washing out, Hope is dressed!! Ian is cat carboot!! Even done all my food prep for the guests!!! Just got to stick some cream and stramberries in my cake then I am done!! Why is it the women seem to make all the effort, I am sure if I left it up to Ian it would be some manky sausage rolls, pork pies and nuts LMAO!!! I have never even met these people!!

We really need to get our pool out and fill up, I have been asking Ian for days to get it out of the garage!!

Wow quiet here today! Everyone eating chocolate and sunning themselves I bet! Lilia has been a bit out of sorts this afternoon, not much would please her! It's either the heat, her teeth or it's the chicken pox on the way! I hate this 2 week wait it's torture! If it's all true, as it was for Claire, we're looking at Friday, although I've since found that we spent a couple of hours with a baby that got it a few days before that do could be early as Tuesday!!

In a way it would be good I guess Louise :winkwink:

Yea it's reaaaalllly quiet here :nope: need to get some sleep now urgh so shattered.

Evening all!! Argh Louise, I hope Lilia's not getting the pox!!! Sam's full of them today. He had loads more on his forehead this morning, and as the day's gone on, he's probably got 20 new ones on his back. He must have at least 30 in his hair, poor lamb. I feel really sorry for him. He had a bit of a temp this morning, but has taken his nurofen and calpol really well and is crabby more than anything. He's not too bad if he's sat with someone, just won't be put down. He was in with us from 2am this morning, so we'll see how he goes tonight.

Happy Easter everyone, hope we've all had a nice day. xx

Meant to say, by the way, that my post would be a short one! Didn't mean to be rude!! xx

Chris brother has caught the pox too...from his niece...he is 21!!! but they r rife at the moment everybody knows someone with them! Hope Sammy pants is better soon! and Sarah...GET SOME SLEEP lol xx x

Can someone run through some of the early symptoms of chicken pox please?? I'm a bit worried that this could be whats wrong with Kimi....?

x

hope sam gets better soon and that Lilia doesnt get it , although it would be out the way??

i know early symtoms for older children ive never known a baby with it myself but they are out of sorts with no obvious explanationbehaving unlike they usually do and unsettled this is the contageous time before the spots come out, young mummy you will need to visit docs if kimi gets it cos your pregnant have you had it yourself before?

well ive done it ive finally got on the laptop to update my avatar this is the girls on holiday x

p.s blob im willing you on to a good nights sleep x

I think so... I cant be sure... I've had measles before...not sure on chicken pox though... oh god I hope she doesnt get chicken pox!! :( how horrid...

How long are they contagious and stuff for??

xx

Ha sleep whats that. It's really shit I need some sleep I just can't look after both of them and get no sleep. :hissy: she won't give me an hour even argh

Holy smokes, Blob. This has been going on for several nights now. Is there no one you can call in to help you out for even one night?
You poor thing!

Hope everyone had a nice Easter! We sure did. It's supposed to be gorgeous out tomorrow, too, so I may take the boys out for a nature hike somewhere.

No I think BTP is in the same boat I seem to have got a baby who wants to be with mummy and nobody else will do. So my mum won't keep her knowing that she will cry most of the night and still wakes for a feed. :shrug: think I just have to just take it really and hope she stops soon.

Sorry just means I have to have a few moans in here :blush:

Morning all xx

Hope you all managed to get some sleep, Hope is still asleep!! Went down at 7, so she must be tired!!!

We had a lovely day yesterday, today we are off to an Easter Fair, so I am up dressed and breakfast and now about to take the dog for a walk!!

Have a nice day whatever you are up to!!!!

Blob, it must be a nightmare! Give her some brandy lol!!!!

Awwh have a nice day Hun :flower: there is a fair here I might take the girls or I'm going to plant some flowers not sure. The weather is pretty shit here.

Aww blob I don't know how you cope! I suppose it's luck of the draw, lilia luckily has always been a good sleeper. Hugs xxx

Have a nice day becs! X

Blob - Hope you get some sleep soon!!! You're not giving me high hopes for having two!!!

Becs - Have a nice day!!! It's meant to be 21/22 here today so nice...but hopefully there'll be a little wind just to keep me cooler!!

I miss my little girl :( My mum took her last night so me and OH could get some sleep but I missed waking up to her big smiles and morning cuddles but I know we both needed a night off and my mum LOVES having her!!!

I am having a nice chill out day today...may go to either Luke's dads or my dads but all depends on what time Mum brings home Kimi and whether she is still a little grump :winkwink:

Hope everyone has a good day

xx

It's refreshing to get a break I think you're a better mum for it you're much more relaxed and want to see them. Breaks are good and good for them.

Aaaah I would say that I would rather have two hands down I love love two children. It's just rosalie who is being hard but tabs was really hard too? They just don't sleep well :dohh: I would have another one now if it wasn't selfish of me (money for school)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->