September Stars

Oh Asher I'm sorry to hear sams got it so bad it must be heartbreaking to see him like that hopefully it will start clearing up now !

Laura that's great that Olivia is crawling !

Btp your a wonder woman dealing so well with your kids on little sleep !

Work was okay went quickly it was meeting today kids back tomorrow, I've just spent the evening doing paperwork so I'm back into it already , it still feels very strange but it has to be done so I'm going to have to deal with it !

Awww poor Sam :nope: poor poor baby :hugs: how long will it take to get over it?

BTP :hugs: :hugs: I hope you get some sleep Hun it's just no fun at all...these mummy boobie obsessed babies.

Laura wow go her she's doing so so well :headspin:

GG glad it wasn't too bad Hun :hugs:

Happy 7 Months to baby Rosie! Can't believe its 7 months already, or that the little monkey is still 100% breast fed!!! She is very uninterested in food, she had a cookie yesterday but breaks it all up in her mouth then spits it all out! Funny girl!

Well that is all i have time for, have a certain someone who is wanting Mummy! Had 4 hours last night, feel like a different person today! :thumbup:

Big hugs to all, sorry I am hardly here or commenting much but Rosie really is little miss demanding atm! :hugs::kiss:

Hey ladies :hi:

Asher, sorry to hear about poorly Sam..Hope he feels better real soon.
Happy belated birthday Emzy and a happy birthday to Matt today too!

I have a real Mummy obsessed baby and it is a real strain. He won't go to his Dad to settle and its causing problems. Mark has always been very hands on..he baths him every night, gives him his dinner etc but Riley always wants me. It is really hard or him and he feels upset about it. It is causing problems as Mark would love to be able to settle him and just look after him without him crying for me. Is there any advice ladies??
I am at a loss as what to do. xx

Hope you are all well. xx :flower::flower:

Teeny think lots of babies do this both of mine have done that it's so horrible to see :( Robin just seems to have accepted it this time around and says it's fine. He will get over it but not sure there is anything to do but wait?

BTP that's like me :haha: 4 hours and I feel like a new person.

If I had 4 hours I'd be like a zombie!

Teeny I really don't know what to suggest, are you in the background whilst daddy us doing these things? Maybe it would help if you weren't there at all for him to see? I don't know. I worry that this will happen to us when waynes home, at the moment he comes home on a Sunday and I'm at work the Monday so I worry about dumping them together!

Teeny, Louise's point is a good one. Harry is also Mummy obsessed but only when he knows I'm about. If I am out of ear and eye shot then he's fine. It must be so hard for your oh though.

BTP yey to 4 hours! And happy 7 months to Rosie.

Harry woke twice last night and then got up at 5.30am. Not impressed. Think I might have to invest in blackout curtains. Does anyone find they help?

Hereford was lovely but we are so pleased to be home with all our creature comforts!

I went for an interview with the agency I was talking about and they are going to put me forward for this job. I had better start looking in to nursery options!

xxx

Fishy, I use blackout blinds for lilias room because it's so bright in the mornings, our curtains are dark ao I worried she might not sleep so well.. But she's always been a good sleeper luckily so I don't know to be honest how much difference it made!! I count my blessings, she definitely takes after her daddy when it cones to sleeping! But even when I was breastfeedibg her, only for the first month, she slept through the odd time then ao I think it's mainly down to her? Best of luck with the job, and good luck with the nurseries xx

I'm driving down to minehead today to visit waynes family, they haven't seen her since january so will see a huge change! I'm setting off at her bedtime so 6.30 so she goes to bed in the car iykwim, so I can have a straight run, hope to be there about 11.30!!

Btp / Blob I really wouldn't be able to cope now with few hours sleep. I felt dreadful when JJ was first born couldn't function at all.

Teeny I agree get away so lo doesn't know your there. Hope it works xx

Asher - is Sam any better today ? Poor little man :-(

Fishy - I was given a grobag blackout blind at my baby shower, it sticks on with suction caps and is now permanently used in jjs room. He's slept much better since it's been put in there and doesn't seem to wake up so early could be coincidence?

I did write a massive reply yesterday but then the site went down and lost it all so I apologise if I've missed something

GG - having to go back to work is hard, hope it gets easier for you

JJ back has really cleared up now I'm going to continue using the cream until it's disappeared as don't want it coming back . Now to investigate which neighbour is banging outside hoping it won't wake boyo

Ha ha sure BTP would say the same you have no choice and you get used to it :dohh:

I hope you can find a was teeny I know when tabs got older she would just sit at the door and cry till I got back :( if you figure it out please give me trips :haha: rosalie isn't so bad shell go to Robin ok but still throws herself if she sees me.

Hope you have a good drive Louise :)

Agree Blob, I would love a good nights sleep but i am used to her being up now! Sophie was really good practice! :haha:

Teeny, Rosie is the most clingy to me out of the 5, she is ridiculously clingy! Sophie is a real Daddies girl so dh is not so put out with Rosie because he has Sophie! I have no real helpful things really, just perhaps if your dh gives him fave foods, or fave toys, if you leave him for a short while when he want you and you walk past him needing picking up but Daddy comes to the rescue, that sort of thing. Other than that he just loves his Mummy very much and it is nice to have that, mine have all taken or left me til Rosie and I am enjoying being needed so much, I just have no time! :hugs:

Louise, Have a safe journey, hope you have a lovely time, remember it is not far from my neck of the woods if you need me, hope you still have my number! :hugs:

Right off to cityville, then i have a smelly baby to bath, she has been happy today, she does this smile that looks false, when you look at her she beams and it looks so funny because she can put it on and off so fast!!

Back soon, Hope the weather holds, ds birthday tomorrow, he is 11, a 2000 baby, i think they are all a handful millennium babies!

:hugs:

I use a blackout blind in there room I think it does help!

Safe journey Louise x

Oh bums I've forgotten everything else I'll go read back and return x

Evening ladies!! Thanks for all your lovely well wishes for Sammy, he seems a tiny bit better today. He has a few fresh blisters, but not many, and most of the old ones are scabbing now, they look horrible, especially the ones on his forehead and in his hair. I only gave him his nurofen and calpol when we got up this morning, and he's not needed any during the day. I did give him some for bed. He's not eaten any solid food at all today, just been a proper boob boy. Thank goodness for the boobs!!! Fingers crossed he has a better night, I would be happy if he stays in his cot til midnight but I'm not holding my breath!! The boys had a good sleepover at nana's last night, and it's always lovely to see them when they come back. A nice little break, but good to have them where they belong!

Louise, safe driving, hope Lilia is good for you. Enjoy your time with Wayne's family. x

Jelly, good to hear the cream's working for JJ. x

Evening ladies

Just a quick one as on my phone. Had a lovely time at the Chinese buffet last night but I ended up feeling quite sad. Remember I said my friend was pregnant and it was odd as she hadn't even told me? Well we turned up at the restaurant last night and her oh was there but she wasn't, her oh said she wasn't feeling well and I thought that was really odd as its so unlike her to miss my birthday but I thought oh well maybe she's still being funny about the pregnancy stuff. Well later on Matt told me her oh told him she lost the baby on Friday :( she would have been 12 weeks or so, she was having her scan next week. She had to have a manual extraction thing (don't know what its called) and stay overnight on Friday. I'm so gutted for her. She said she couldn't bare to come last night because of holly and the other babies being there and she's meant to be coming for a bbq at ours Friday but I doubt she'll want to come to that either. I feel so sorry for her, I cried when I got home last night. It's really strange too, the night before my birthday I dreamt that I was heavily pregnant and she lost her baby and it was really awkward between us, how odd is that? I'm just proper gutted for them, they'd told everyone and bought stuff and everything :-(

Sorry for the dreary post, will be back tomorrow a bit more cheerful x

Emzy that's so sad. I remember you mentioning your friend not so long ago. Big hugs. xx

Btp hope ds has a good b day. Is he having a party?

Well back working with the kids was fine today I must admit I'm very tired though !

Emzy that's so awful :nope:

BTP :hugs: I so so hope you get more sleep soon, least both my girls are pretty ok during the day but you have your handful :hugs:

Oh yea I use blackout blinds too :) have done all along with tabs too they are great in the summer I find.

I say that all the time thank god for boobs when you have a fussy baby ha ha.

Urgh misbehaving mums to be really stresses me out :grr:

Emzy - it's always difficult when this happens a friend pregnant the same time as me lost her baby in 1st tri. We met up a few weeks after and just let her talk it out. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do except be there if she needs you. Hope this doesn't add to your friendship problems and big hugs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->