September Stars

Lovely signature Kara! I was meant to say Watford is really not far at all, maybe 15-20 mins. Although we are moving in the opposite direction next month!

Lady k love the signature haven't a clue how to do it :)

Emzy Holly sounds so clever bless her love the story's

Jelly sounds like he is having lots of fun , work is odd going back after such a big change

Btp does Rosie look too dinky to be walking ? Layla does :)

Layla walks competently across and round and round the room now she loves picking things up and taking them with her she also enjoys dressing up she wraps things around herself and if I say dance she wiggles about

By comparison Amelia is so different she can do the odd step but has no confidence to walk she crawls very quickly , she shouts out loud in a happy way a lot and us always clapping and pointing .

First day back at work and I'm very tired x

Will those whos babies are walking film and post ? would love to see them x

F&C- Moving away !!!! OMG !! nooooooooooooo.... i dont drive on motorways, they scare me... so someone has to move near me lol will you post photos of your new place ? x

How was your first day back GG?

LOL Kara. It's only another 15 mins but that's by motorway! Will post some pics when I get on the laptop x

hey ladies just to say i am getting the pics through but havent been able to reply to them or see the actual pics because im on my mobile!

Love and hugs to you all x x

layla 'transporting' and 'enveloping' hey genies clever lil girlie ;) x

Lady k loving the new sig very cute

F&C didnt realise the move would be so soon! Exciting

GG hope you feel more refreshed this morning xx

Well we're hoping to complete on the 22nd October so we've got a few weeks yet x

Here's the link to our new house...

https://www.jnp.co.uk/Property/Residential/for-sale/High-Wycombe/Buckinghamshire/600060797.aspx

Love the new house F&C. I love looking at houses think I am nosey lol I often have a nosey on RightMove to see what is about.
Lady K love the new sig it looks great. I agree about Bridesmaids its a great film and really funny.
Ollie has got his 12month jabs at 12 today so not really looking forward to them at all he has been poorly after every set of jabs he has had. But glad he is getting them out the way before we go on holiday to Cyprus in 3 weeks.

Just very quickly...for those who would like to fb friend me i am now Tina Fuller and my profile pic is a wedding one! xx

Hiya ladies....

Thanks for all the advice regarding my VBAC/C-Sec debate.... I'm still undecided but am going to list pro's and cons of both and then decide with Luke tomorrow and then speak it over with the consultant on Friday!!!

I have finally got a new MW after moving and will be seeing her at 37 + 2 (next wednesday)

Kara - Love the new signature!!!

LBB - Will send you a pic of Kimi as a bump!!!

F&C - The house looks gorgeous :)

Will catch up later...am on a bit of a cleaning spree again and have got halfway through my bedroom...need to scrub the bathroom...then put Kimi's toybox in the front room....then washing and washing up!!!! I'm gna sleep like a baby tonight!!!!

x

YM- Sounds like your nesting.
Ollies jabes were fine he didnt cry at all he has had a temp and been whingy since but dosed him up on calpol and put him down for a nap and hopin he wakes up in a good mood.

F&C --- OMG its lovely !!!! i bet your really excited...x

Teeny- woooohoooooo Mrs Fuller x

YM - good luck with the nesting x

Firstbean- hope today went ok... x

Every time i pick the video up Rosie crawls! I have some of her coasting round the foot rest, which she does a lot! Will try and get that up on fb, not very interesting, 3 mins of a baby coasting round!!

:hugs:

Emzy that's what i thought, but it was clear for infection, think that is the main reason the dr is doing another one incase they missed something? :shrug:

Kara it is normal to have blood present when u have an infection & anti bods clear it up, as mine showed no infection i had to do another test depending what that one comes back like depends if i will need to be refferd to the urologist to look into it further. fx'd it wont come to that :thumbup:
My daughter went back today too!!

cafferine dont think so hun ive been for a scan which showed up normal x x x

BTP Our daughter slept through from 5weeks old, we thought we would have another baby who would sleep through :haha: teething is a bloody nightmare! fx'd she will be through it soon x x x

F&C lovely new pad!! it's huge!!

:wave: Mrs Fuller, teeny i love your wedding pic's you all look gorgeous!!

Firstbean pleased Ollie's jabs went ok, how has he been after his nap?

YM it does sound like your nesting, shocking it's taken so long for u to get a MW app.

He has been fine, he was full of it all afternoon DaisyBell much better than the other times he has had the jabs so fingers crossed these ones havent bothered him.

BTP- Love the video, so cute.. thanks for posting on FB.. think its so cute when they start walking, Paige doesnt seem to be interested, she stands on her own and gets up without holding on to anything but she has only just started to put one foot in front of the other when holding her up.... x

Sorry for being a rotten threadmate – just been superbusy, then sick, then busy again! :)

Firstly:

Happy Belated Birthday, Lilia! :cake:

On the topic of blankets (sorry this is from about 5 pages back! :)), Tobe is generally squished under the huge duvet somewhere, sandwiched between me and husband. He seems to be thriving with this dangerous arrangement, so I’m not too worried.
With Simon, I used sleepsacks until he was close to a year, maybe even longer? Not for any smothering worry – he is well able to push a duvet off his face. It was because he would kick all covers off him and wake up cold. I think it’s healthier to sleep with the thermostat down, so I just layer up the boys with soft woolly long underwear and either a sleepsack, or a duvet.
But at the end of the day (or night), if you are going to be up all night worrying about baby having a tragic accident with a blanket, then do what feels safest and worries you the least. And that’s not intended to sound facetious, either. Babies have a talent for figuring out ways to get themselves into trouble, so I understand the worry. Especially with the number of warnings on all subjects that we get bombarded with, risk assessment can be hard to do.
That’s my two cents on the subject, anyway! :)

So, I’ve been cranking out writing projects for the Zoo. Two very fun animals recently: hippos and penguins! Always a treat to research and program for either of those. And I get to do a bunch of elephant programming this week. Haven’t done that in ages. The part-time casual is working out very well so far.

We started a music class at a conservatory in town. First class was yesterday and I am very pleased. I studied violin for 17 years, so I’m looking for solid training and pedagogy if I’m going to shell out big bucks for music classes. The teacher is fabulous. Very creative and engaging, but also really professional and well-prepared. I think we’ll stick with this place, even if the classes are expensive. We now have a tax credit of $500/child for arts programming, so we can apply the costs towards that. And even if we didn’t, music is so important.

Let’s see, what other news?
Ah yes, Tobe had his 1-year Well Baby check up today and is still 75% for height and weight and 96% for head circumference! Go Tobe!
He eats like a starving trucker, that child. And poops for about four babies. He’s taken to pooping in the tub lately. :sick: Like all the time. It’ as if the warm water just triggers it. And almost every time, he’s already taken a massive diaper-filling dump, so I think it’s safe, but no!! There’s another load just waiting for that warm water to trigger the torpedo.
Getting’ pretty tired of bleaching out the tub, let me tell you.
Okay, I’ve written a novel! I’ll shut up now and get going on my housewifely duties.

LOL Sarah! I am loving the poop update! And I wanted to thank you for your message re BF. I am also very baby lead and it sounds like we are very similar in the how often we are feeding etc. It's just a relief for someone to confirm that what I am doing is not abnormal!

Thanks everyone re the house. We fell in love with the size. It's like a tardis as looks so small from outside. I am itching to pull out the fitted cupboards in the main bedroom and to decorate Harry's room but other than that it's ready to go really. We are so lucky to be able to move to somewhere like this. We are moving further away from London though as we couldn't afford something of this size near us.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->