September Stars

Aw daisy try not to worry, the docs did that to me once too and when I went in it was only for antibiotics, when in the past they'd left a prescription at reception. If I remember rightly it was something to do with white blood cell count and they wanted to discuss it, I was worried sick but it was nothing! When do you go in?

Jelly so glad your first day back went well and jj was happy at nursery, bless him eith his 3 naps! Was it strange to be back?

Gg I hate waking holly too she's Soo grumpy if I do! I tend not to directly wake her up if I have to but make loads of noise so she wakes herself!

Louse hope Lilia has a lovely bday!

Ym can't remember if I replied before? But if I were you I would think about what I wanted and not worry what everyone else thinks. I know you really wanted a natural birth so if that's what you want and the docs say it should be fine, then don't let others put you off. Equally don't feel pressured to have a natural birth if it isn't what you want anymore. Just make sure its your decision :) Xx

GG - it is bizarre how you know each other so well yet not met. They gave us a notebook today saying what he did , ate drank when he napped etc. Then take pictures of him doing new things or activities. I really like this nursery as they seem very homely. They visited our house to take pics if his cot and favourite toys and surroundings to then make his own book to look at of home. The other nursery tomorrow is abit more like a school but more organised with set toys . Be interesting to see if I can work out what JJ prefers.

Louise he's back in pampers dry at the moment we had been using Asda little angels recently. The nursery today used size 6 which surprised me and got me thinking after the soaking this morning..

GeniesG: I don't use blankets...I'm kinda paranoid. Ok a lot paranoid:blush: In the winter we were using sleeping sacs and I plan to do the same when it gets colder out.

YoungMummy: Good luck Friday!:hugs:

Emma: awwe! I too hope this is just a phase. :hugs: Isn't it crazy how quickly we forget that they drive us nuts sometimes. :haha:

Daisybell: Hope you feel better soon hun! Oh and Thank you:hugs: I make all kinds of sizes. Mostly baby and little girl, but I have had one adult inquire just a few days ago :thumbup:

Sorry for selfish post but happy birthday to lilia! She's not even up yet!

Happy 1st Birthday Lilia :cake: Have a lovely day xx

Brain turned off today, I started a diet yesterday just to shift those last few pounds and starvation has shut my brain down:haha: (after 1 day!!) I was grumpy as hell yesterday because i hadn't had chocolate! I went shopping and got some time out's they are 89 calories a stick so one stick was pudding last night and it was heaven!!:haha:

Rosie has to be the worst star sleeper, she is up in less than 2 hour stints, at the very most i have 2 and a half hours! She then wants a feed, a cuddle and that is when she is most likely to say Mama, her new word! (mainly because she stands in her cot wimpering and i say mama? and she agrees mama, so i have almost bribed it out of her in exchange for mama getting her out the cot!!:haha:)
She has not been sick since i mashed her food to a pulp, and hzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (sorry Rosie adding her bit, she is sat with me) has eaten really well, so i am going to keep mashing til i think that phase is over or she has enough teeth to chew it up.
On the subject of teeth no5 is just breaking the surface of the gum, its bottom right the 3rd bottom tooth:happydance: She is just more clingy than usual when teeth come, if that is possible! :haha:

Sorry, got to go, brain asleep, and fight keyboard with Rosie!

Back soon, happy day to all, despite the rainy Autumn weather, I do love the Autumn:hugs:xxx

Happy Birthday Lilia! Do you have any plans for today Louise? It's also my friends babies first birthday today too :) Weren't you due on 5th September? She was as well and I remember because it was my 1st Wedding anniversary :)

Good day/night with Holly yesterday! She was lovely all day then my next door neighbour watched her til Matt got in. Apparently she was very good and ate all her tea. Matt said she then chugged 8oz of milk before bed and we didn't hear a peep from 7.30 til 8.45 this morning! That's better Holly! She then wolfed down her weetabix this morning, giving a round of applause after every spoon and then she asked for more when she finished the bowl, so she had 2 weetabix for breakfast!!

She's being so cute at the moment. She just brought over her dolly and gave it to me saying "baybee" bless her. She keeps on surprising me at the moment. She seems to have had a massive leap in understanding, she can understand so much more that I say to her now. The other day I was doing laundry and she was standing at the washing machine, which she seems to be obsessed with! lol She got one of her tops out of the washing machine and put it on the clothes airer and said what sounded like "thank you!" She had been handing me things out of the washing machine the day before and I had been saying "thank you" before putting them on the airer, so she must have learnt it! So cute! She likes to 'help' mummy a lot, by taking the things out of the washing machine as I put them in and similarly, emptying the washing basket one by one after I've put dirty laundry in it. She also likes to take things off of the airer and put them in the cat litter tray. Very helpful Holly, thank you! x

Sorry, just coming on to gush about Holly again! She was playing with her baby laptop thing and when you press the buttons, it says A, B, C, Blue, Green, Red, etc and when it said A, she said "A" and when it said "Green" she said "Geen"! Clever girl Holly!

She's currently watching Waybuloo for the first time and she loves it! She's hooked!

Just a quick update from me. ive just got out of hospital and the scan showed she is head down :happydance:

Thanks all :hugs: i managed to get in this morning, my bloods are back already & all is fine so dr thinks it is IBS. got some more tablets to help with that.

my water sample showed up having blood n skin init, nice! but no infection :nope: so i have to do another one, im in pain like its an infection :shrug:
depending what this one comes back as depends what the next step is.
fx'd my results are back for friday.

Happy Birthdya Lilia :cake: hope you are having a fab day x x x

Emzy yes i think Louise was due on the 5th sept just like me, awww Clever Holly :happydance:

BTP you must be really :sleep: i thought Ollie was bad waking up twice during the night for a feed n getting up at 6am.
took ages before Ollie would eat lumpy food he would just gag & be sick, now he eats it no probs x x x

Ollie is so cuddly atm it's :cloud9: the other day he gave 7month old jake a gorgeous cuddle (lady's son who go's to the baby clinic) jake was lying on the floor & Ollie walked over to him, sat down & lent over & cuddled him, everyone went "awwwwww" He even gives cuddles to his teddys now, super cute! x x x

Bethany is back to school tomorrow :wohoo: i swear she has turned into a teenager over the last 6 weeks!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day :kiss: x x x

Sorry for double post but Boony that is fantastic news!!!!!! :happydance: x x x

Fab news Boony!! Not long now!

Daisy I thought blood in urine usually indicated an infection? I dunno. Hope they sort you out soon. And so cute Ollie giving cuddles! x

Hope everyone is well! I'm such a lurk most of the time! I secretly stalk most of you on facebook and look at your lovely babies! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Daisybell could it be kidney stones? Infection it usually plus protein in urine.

Quiet in here today! I want lots of posts tonight girls, so I've got lots to read on my way home from work! :p x

Boony, That is fantastic news, good little girl! :hugs:

Emzy, So pleased Holly is settling and happier for you and her! Babies do tend to come on leaps and bounds at different stages, now to 18 months see's a huge leap of understanding and communication, in some form or another! :hugs:

Rosie is walking 4-5 steps about, crawling like crazy, she is super clingy, which is driving me a bit nuts but I know it won't last long! I think it is her teeth, so just about to crack open the teething gel, tooth no5 has forced me to get some!! Til now she has been quiet with them but she is hot and clingy so going with some on a bud to see if i can get it in place!:haha:

Right got to go, second diet day and not so bad today, I had a chicken salad wrap with side salad, and a cup of tea when we went to MacDonalds, and i have just had another cup of tea and my daily time out bar!
I think I have some weird craving for tea atm, i usually drink coffee but i can't get enough tea! :wacko:

Daisybell, yes i am a zombie atm, I don't know how she does it really as she sleeps very little during the day herself, I would think she would sleep at night, especially with the walking round and round our foot stool thing she does! I think it helps i am used to it, Sophie was a bad sleeper, and Rosie started off better but is awful now! I am used to a few hours then disturb!:sleep:
My neighbour has just had kidney stones removed, or was it gall bladder stones? I don't know, is there such a thing?! (Dr thinkpink i am not!!) It was keyhole surgery whatever and I know she had tummy pains, not really discussed anything else about it!
Anyway hope the results are back quick and they can sort you out quickly xx:hugs:

Back soon, Hope everyone is ok xx:hugs:

Boony great news !!! All set and ready to go now... so excited !!!! xxx

Jellycat- you cant beat the that smile they give when you get back from work... me and grant still look forward to it on our way home from work, glad it went well they seem like a great nursery x

Emzy- such a clever girl.... Paige pointed to a dog and said woof..... but thats as far as it goes with words .... she hasnt even said mum yet !!!! x

Daisybell- glad you saw the doctor, wonder what causes that , did they say its something they can cure easy ? x

Louise- Happy 1st birthday lilia xxxxx

happy birthday lillia! X

Btp my sister has just had her gallstones removed to x

emzy washin in the cat litter made me lol! Clever holly x

dont think it got teeny either cos iv not seen any wedding pics x

Happy birthday Lilia ! Have you had a good day?

Emzy - Holly sounds adorable, she will soon be doing all your housework :) Glad to hear she's stopped the kicking etc

Daisybell - fingers crossed it comes back clear. Hope the tablets help soon

JJ went to the other nursery today it's amazing how different they are even though owned by same people. He did loads of activities today - dressed as an elephant, sticker fun and lots of glitter which was still over him this evening. Once again a happy boy this evening. Work was hard today under lots of pressure from the big boss but it's difficult picking up someone elses work, when I set up the procedures and notes of how to do everything. Both mornings I've woken at 5 automatically not sure why.

JC I'm so pleased that JJ is enjoying himself at nursery! What a relief. And I agree, picking them up is so lovely. I look forward to it all day.

Daisybell, hope the infection goes quickly xx

Happy birthday Lilia! Hope she had a great day.

Emzy, wow Holly is so advanced! Harry says 'mama' but that's it really. I'm noticing he's understanding me more but we're still a long way off from airing wet laundry!

well I have done sweet F all since I have been off, as you can see by my change of signatures I have been on the lap top doodling.

Jake back to school tomorrow, their summer holiday felt like it was forever, I cant even remember what time I have to wake Jake up for school...

Oh I saw the movie bridesmaids... im not normally a fan of awkward comedy but It was really funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->