September Stars

Good :) At least you can listen to me moaning about morning sickness for a second time! Lucky you ha ha ha! :haha:

Hi Becs, good to see you

Louise dr mitchell or gillmore I feel are the best doctors at the surgery, hope you get an emergency appointment tomorrow. James chest sounded raptly but didn't have an infection :hugs: when is Wayne off to Jordan

Lady k I wanted to lose weight before TTC in Jan but that seems to be difficult as I've not lost anything since being back at work in sept. I really want no 2 but dont feel ready ..... Do you ever feel ready? With JJ he was confirmed the month before we were TTC so don't know how I should feel about TTC

Right I'm off as I keep falling asleep for past half an hour

Lbb hope James is doing ok

Hey Becs :hugs: :hugs: how you doing with DH going off to Afgan?

I'm waiting on James news too

:hugs:Hello Becs,:happydance: Glad to hear everything is good, and that it is busy stuff keeping you away rather than getting bored of us!:haha::hugs:

Teeny, I am going to say girl because I just want to throw it into the mix lol! I had 2 boys then my 3rd was a girl, it was way back when they couldn't tell you the sex of a baby at the 20 week scan and so the boys were both a surprise as I hadnt known, I chose not to know with my first but would have wanted to know with my second, anyway my 3rd they would tell you, and they looked, and kept looking at this little peach of a bum and i realised it went all the way round to the front, no willy! I said to the woman, i think its a girl, and she said i think your right, and i just burst into tears, and haven't really got over it since lol, love girlies, love boys, all babies are scrummy:cloud9:

Right, have to go, limited life on lappy not intending to plug it in!

Back soon, oh and also had smear today, was the easiest one ever, she seemed to do it all in one go put the thing in, take the smear and out it was that quick, i was waiting for her to start and she said, thats it your all done! Big relief, really hate them but have to be done.

Bye for now xxxx

Every 3 years I think blob. I had one just before Hollys birthday x

Beca good to see you hun! I presume Ian is well onto his pdt? Wayne is off to Jordan on Sunday night training the next search lot to go out as an expert in field! Xx

Lbb still holding on for news! Hope everything went well!

Jelly he goes on Sunday night, 1am! Stupid time!! I doubt I'll take her back to the doctor tomorrow, she ate a bit of pasta tonight, not much but more than she has been eating so getting better now hopefully x oh and I forgot to give you jj's birthday present on Friday!! Will have to give you it next time I see you!

Kara we're supposed to be TTC Jan too bit Wayne wants to go for it now!!

Just looking to see how James is ? I haven't read yet will do now x

Louise go for itttttttttt :sex: :rofl:

Thanks Emzy I must ask I had one after tabs so nearly 3 years

Oh my gosh!!! I log on for a quick hello and discover even more September Stars are pregnant!!!!

Emma!! You're 10 weeks hun!! So exciting!! It's so funny that I posted that status today on FB about all the Sept. Stars being pregnant again and you're one of them!! LOL!

Sorry I haven't been keeping up very well ladies. I'm afraid I'm more often on Facebook than baby and bump. If any of you would like to add me (Brigitte Sauve, it's a picture of Peyton is a purple dress) I'd love to keep up with your exciting news!

Hope everyone is well!

xo

It's always busy when I'm not around I shall not take it personally :)

Louise I hate it when Drs treat you like a fussy mother ! Very unprofessional ! Hope lilia has had a good night and is feeling better today x

Becs good to see you :)

Emzy I wish I knew the answer with work , nothing they could give you to do at home?

Lady k it would be cool to be part of something so huge ! If I were you I'd leave it to fate and see what happens , same with you Louise go for it and see

I have a friend who had her first no trouble but is having such a difficult time conceiving a second and she wishes she hadn't waited thinking it would all be perfect .

Go for it ladies I'll be with becs cheering you on :)

Just popping on for news on James. Hope all went well lbb.

LBB - Hope James' PEG went well! Thinking of you and sending big cuddles to James!!!

Louise - Hope you can get another appointment with someone else... stupid doctor!! Hope Lilia is feeling better soon!!!

Becs - Good to see you!!

Emzy - Hope you feel better soon!!!

LadyK - Just go for it... I will join Becs and GG and cheer you guys on as I know that we are NOT having another for a while yet... although I'm thinking of giving BTP a run for her money :haha: (I'M JOKING BTW.... YOU DESERVE A MEDAL WITH PUTTING UP WITH 5)

MamaBird - Good to see you!!

Blob - What age are you supposed to have your first smear??

Laura - 17 weeks!!! WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN??? OMG!!!

Well, in the end, poor Pippa was screaming in pain so we took her to the emergency doctors who put her on the childrens ward :( She had a pessary to help her poo and is now on lactulose for 2 weeks... they are a bit worried that she may have what Kimi had and so to keep an eye on her weight gain...she needs to be weighed fortnightly! If she does keep losing weight or doesnt put weight on at a good enough speed then they will put her on Neocate LCP or similar!!

Kimi has been such a little angel... she suddenly seems to be growing up soooo quick!!! She 'helps' me wind Pippa by rubbing her back and she has learnt to wave hello/bye and even says bye! She is still not walking but will cruise around the furniture so I dont think it should be much longer before we get her first steps!!!

Hope everyone is okay!!!

Will keep popping in to see how James got on yesterday!!!

xx

No news on James yet? I hope everything went ok.

MamaB! Ha ha I know, I was trying to be subtle when commenting on your status as we've not announced yet lol I still can't believe I'm having another to be honest and I don't think I will til he/she is born!! It's flying by this time though although I've been pretty sick again this time around.

YM I think you have your first smear at 21. Poor Pippa, I remember going through the same thing with Holly with the constipation. She also had to go to hospital and have suppositories and was on lactulose. It also happened to her when I stopped breastfeeding and started formula feedng, I think it's pretty common! Hope she is better soon x

Louise, go for it! Join us preggies! There are loads of us now!

It is 25 when you have your first smear as I went to the doctors to see when i could have one and I have to wait another 2 years.

Ym-so sorry I hear pip was in hospital, how long till kimi was ok when she suffered from it ? Xx

Jelly- I have so many worries trying again, work is my main one. I also wanted to lose some weight because I'll be the size of a semi detatched house if I got pregnant now. But I want a small age gap. XX

Emzy- I really don't know what to say about your work, i personally think they are trying to sound nice and helpful but really it's cause they don't like long term sickness and trying to force u back early while still trying to make them look good...don't go back if u don't feel it.x

Becs- yay, great to hear from you honey. Glad to hear things are going so well, but I said I would be never have anymore, but took me 12 years and I changed my mind lol. I now also own a iPad, i love it, don't use laptop any more. X

Louise- grant wants to try now too, but I'm still saying jan, but jan seems to be getting closer way to quickly for me lol x

Just got home from toddler group the girls are worn out ! Yippee !
I've got to work tonight it's parents evening !

lbb hope your okay x

Ym hope pip gets better soon sorry to hear you had to take her to hospital x

Thanks Kara. I know, they are trying to appear nice but trying to make me go back before I am ready. It's made me feel guilty and I feel like I can't win- if I go back I'll be sick at my desk and sick on the train home etc, if I don't go back I'll feel bad until I go back. I really don't know what they expect my doctor to suggest, as shorter hours wouldn't help as I'm sick all the time? I can't work from home in my job either. I really don't know what they are expecting! If I can get medication that takes the sickness away and doesn't make me feel drowsy, they I'll go back asap as I don't want to be off longer than I have to. But if I still feel bad, then I can't see how I can go? I have been making a log of how often I am sick as the doctor always asks me and I can never tell him exactly and I have been being sick between 8 and 10 times on most days. How can I go to work when I am being that sick? But they've kind of made me feel like I have to now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->