September Stars

How about us non pregnant ones ( those few of us left) have a pact to get a smear this month. It's a good thing we get them done, see it as a MOT lol x

Lbb-so pleased it went well,must have been heart braking to see him but just remember its for a good reason, give him a kiss from me x

Emzy - that's great news about the pram. X

Jelly- if things go well then new years eve, but as I'm working new years it may be more like new years day lol x

Optical and mamabird- hello guys, great to see you guys post again..x

Usher- sorry to hear your both sick, get well soon x

Jelly you are so nice thankyou for commenting on my post and asking about mum , she is doing okay thanks still waiting for dates for radiotherapy x

Quick update from me...

Pippa is in hospital and they had no beds for me so I've had to come home...

She is poorly and they are doing observations now and bloods and urine tests etc!!

There's also a chance that she may have cystic fibrosis so will have to have sweat tests tomorrow.

Will keep you all updated as and when I can!!!

Hugs to everyone

x

Aw poor baby, you must be so worried. I hope she is ok, keep us updated x

YM - hope Pippa is ok, I know is cliche but she's best off in hospital so they can find out what us causing her a problem. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you. Hope you can get a bed too :hugs:

Oh ym sorry you have had to leave her there poor love , keep us posted on what's going on hope you get some answers soon x

Optical lovely to see you x

Parents evening was fine lots of nice comments which I needed as I was feeling a little out of things

Just phoned the ward...she was put on an I.V as she was still vomiting feeds and they tried again at 5.30am to feed her and she vomited again within the hour...

Thanks for all your wellwishes...will keep you all updated as and when i can but phone signal is rubbish in hospital xx

wow blob thats a great deal! Get in there emzy x x

thanks everyone for your kind words! X

Ym hope pippa is feeling better soon! Cant believe you couldnt stay over i would have chained myself to the cot lol! X

the age for smears is 21 in England. I lost a friend 2 years ago to cervical cancer, she didnt stop bleeding after her 2nd was born and the gp kept saying it was an infection and wouldnt do a smear as she was too young, clearly not thou! It was too advanced by the time they discovered it and she passed away when her youngest was about 7 months old :'( x

just to add, if you Google Claires wish you will see all the details and the petition her mum and daughters took to downing st. There is also a Facebook group x

Thought u could have a smear once ur sexually active, I had a smear before 22, not trying to scare anyone but I had precancerous cells couple years after having jake.If its 25 and over then that's awful. I have one on Monday,must remember to shave my legs..lol
Lol. first thing i said was excuse my fallow winter legs, she just laughed! :haha:

Ym, Hope all goes ok with Pippa, must be a huge worry for you, and not nice leaving her either:cry: Good luck with the tests, will be thinking of you all xx

Opti, HELLO! nice to see you! :hugs:

I think its a good idea you all have smears, if you can, I have a friend who wont get one done and I even invited her to sit in on mine to see she had nothng to worry about, I feel really strongly about having them as they are really early detection and make it easy to sort out anything that may happen later:hugs:

Well have to make it quick, sorry not to reply well, have boon poorly, got mastitis, which i have never had, it is not comfy, red hard boob, so got some high strength penicillin to get rid, also hurt my shoulder lying in bed feeding Rosie so not feeding in that position again, my shoulder was agony! Its really what i went to the doctors for but then said about my boob, which she was more worried about!
Felt shit yesterday, but slightly better today, have an 8yr old not gone into school, she decided bed was a better place to be, i am not a strict Mummy so let her stay in bed!

Back shortly to catch up better,

Asher Hope Sam feels better soon,

:hugs::kiss:btpxx

YM- Hope Pippa is doing okay. Must of been awful you not been able to stay with her. Hope the tests go okay today.
BTP- Hope your mastitis gets better soon.
Ollie had his first haircut yesterday I was very reluctant as I didnt want his curls cut off but OH insisted as it was looking a bit scruffy but he was such a good boy getting it done and now looks so much older will post pics before and after.

Attachments

• august 070.jpg
    august 070.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 6
  • nov 2011 002.jpg
    nov 2011 002.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7
When I got Amelia up I noticed she had blisters round her feet and around her bottom I got a dr apointment she has hand foot and mouth , she seems really uncomfortable bless her and can't settle just got to give her fluids and calpol, I couldn't go to work as they not allowed near mum in her condition , I wouldn't have wanted to anyway , just waiting for Layla to get it now !

Aww no gg poor baby! It really seems to be doing the rounds ATM, Im still not convinced this isn't what lilia has had although no blisters on her feet, hope it passes quickly x

aw genies it seems to be flying around at the moment. I was wondering if that is what Holly had as she had mouth ulcers and blisters on her nappy area, but none on her hands and feet, so I wasn't sure? There's a little boy up the road that has it now too. It's funny as I'd never heard of it before now. Hope she is better soon :hugs:

Blob, I defo want to buy your pear bits please! Is £200 ok? Did you say you were coming down this way at Christmas? If so, are you able to come via Bolton? If not, would it be easier to arrange a courier? I have no idea how much a courier would cost though, do you? I can pay you after payday on 15th November if that is ok, as I'm not sure how long the refund from John Lewis will take.

My Mum and Dad have offered to buy us a second hand Apple, so that I can use that for Holly for now and then covert to a pear when the new baby comes. I have my eye on one on ebay that has only been used for 4 months and the seat unit has never been used as they always used the carrycot and car seat. It's only starting at 150, with no bids and it's near my parents so they can pick it up... but it's got 2 days left so I bet someone else bids! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

YM hope Pippa is ok x

Hope everyone else is ok. I'm still mega sick. Had my booking in appointment this morning, which makes it all a bit more real! Looking forward to my scan in 2 weeks today!

emzy as a rough guide i paid about £50 to have my apple delivered when i bought it from ebay and that included insurance etc.

Oh and FB, Ollie looks sooo grown up with his new hair cut :)

I know it seems to have turned him into a little terror this new haircut he has had such a bad day today throwing tantrums and not napping hope its just a one off.

Riley had his 4th haircut today too...he looks soooo handsome! lol x
Emzy, what a result from John Lewis. x
GG, I hope Amelia feels better very soon.
YM, poor little Pippa. I hope everything works out okay my love. xx

Well, I feel a bit poop today. Came over feeling very sick at about 1pm. =(
On a side note, I think something strange is going on in my house....I came home the other day to find the display cabinet door open (Riley cannot reach) and it was closed when I left for school and today I came home and went upstairs to sort out the washing and my bedroom TV was on. I know for sure it was off when I left and so was DH. I often hear 'noises' upstairs too and once convinced myself there was someone living in our loft! lol I guess I must just get used to the house as we've only been here 5 months. DH has always said its haunted though!

i'll be back later, hope everyone is well. x

Oh teeny that sounds odd ! Does it make you feel uncomfortable ?

Ym any news ? Hope your okay x

Amelias rash seems to be getting worse ? It's on her arms swell as her feet now I didn't think it was supposed to go there? Abd her poor bottom is totally covered , she just won't settle she is okay playing but lay her down and she screams I think it's going to be a long night of cuddles and books !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->