September Stars

Thought u could have a smear once ur sexually active, I had a smear before 22, not trying to scare anyone but I had precancerous cells couple years after having jake.If its 25 and over then that's awful. I have one on Monday,must remember to shave my legs..lol

I'm pretty sure when I was 21 the age for first smears was 21, but I think they have now changed it to 25 x

Emzy, can u not go in and just be sick all day to prove a point and show them how bad u are, not nice but it will make them realise and it shows u tried, no human would allow u to come in when they see u like that x

I might have to, although I would have thought a doctors sick note would have been enough lol I am at the docs this afternoon and I'll see what he says, but last time he just said it should get better after 12 weeks, like it did last time. Also it's difficult at work as no one on my team knows I'm pregnant yet! x

Can't reply properly as sitting in the barbers waiting for wayne but wanted to say smear is either 25 (although think this may have gone down again) OR when sexually active.. Get one done ym!! My mum had cervical cancer stage 3 so I put it off because of fear but know it should actually make me more careful! I better book one, funny if we all have it done within a couple of weeks of each other!

Still no news on James? Hope everything is ok. Xxx. Re : smears I have one every 6months normal as I have had pre cancerous cells 3 times now. I can only stop having them when I am clear for 2 years. I had a smear when I was about a week pregnant and will have to have another just after this one is born. Emzy - do not feel pressured to go back to work. If your not well enough your not well enough. Xxx

Agh I've just been booking visits to preschools fir next week I can't believe my babies are growing up ! I'd like them to do something from age 2 a couple of mornings and increasing from there as they are summer birthdays I won't want to wait until they are 3!

They can't really go to where I work because I'd rather them go to a local nursery close to the school despite my work being outstanding ! I know I'm going to be a fussy visitor though :)

hey ladies sorry for the late reply. Took ages read everyones very kind words...James' operation went really well and he is now home :o) it was awful when he was put to sleep and i had to leave him but he was back within a hour! x x x

emzy tell them that you cant travel by train because of the sickness they May provide transport but dont feel pressured to go back too soon x x

OMFG!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

I'm sooooo sorry for being such a crap threadmate - I haven't been on in MONTHS - ever since I started my new job really. But seriously?!?!?! is there something in the thread water??? Eeeeeeek!!!! Iccle babies!!!!!

So, how many of you are preggers? Can someone do me a list? Lol.. there's no way I can catch up on about 500 pages lol.. CONGRATULATIONS :happydance::cloud9::happydance:

And Lbb - HUGE :hugs: to James.. hope he's feeling all better now after his op and gets much better as a result :hugs:

LOADS of lovage,

Bek :flower:

I didn't know that those sizes were THAT big... :blush: Ah well, at least you can see i'm back :blush:

I didn't know that those sizes were THAT big... :blush: Ah well, at least you can see i'm back :blush:

Hi Optical ,great to have you back. There are a few pregnant ones which include myself, LauraK, FirstBean and Emzy. I also think Drazic? Anyone else? :shrug:
LBB, so glad Jame's operation went well, it must be such a relief. xx :hugs:

Just waiting for DH now to start some fireworks! :thumbup: And our dinner is hotdogs tonight just to add the fireworks feel! :haha:

Enjoy your evening ladies. xx

LBB glad he is ok xx

Blob are you still selling your pram stuff? If so, could you tell me what is included for the £200? Are you still coming down this way at Christmas?

I've had a bit of a result today. I completely forgot to tell you that 2 days ago, my icandy pram broke AGAIN. The wheel fell off and it fell into the road. Holly wasn't hurt, thankfully but I could not believe that it broke again after I'd had the same thing repaired earlier this year. Well I sent a very stern email to icandy and john lewis today saying it was a safety issue and asking for a refund so I could buy a pram that was safe. They have come back to me to say that I can have a new pram to the value of £250 (taking into account that I have used it for 15 months) or £250 refunded to my debit card. They are also offering Holly a toy to the value of £25. I thought that was brilliant! I can't fault John Lewis. So I thought I would put the money towards the double pram! So blob if you are still selling the bits, then I may buy them from you and then see if I can get a second hand Apple too.

Welcome back optical.
LBB glad James operation went well.
Thats great news Emzy, its so good that they are willing to do that but it shouldnt be breaking like that I suppose.
Still feeling rubbish felt really hungry so made tea and now cant eat it wont be long before I am in bed I dont get past 8pm these days.

Emzy it has..

* Two footmuff (one pink one blue)
* two sets of seat convertor things... (the things that attatch the car seat to the pram so it fits on either the top of the bottom)
* the actual pear bit
* apple carrycot
* two rain covers
* apple carrycot rain cover
* the two pear seats
* two carrycot covers (not sure why I bought two)
* pink umbrella sun shade thing
Think that's all... Might be more

Lbb :hugs: so pleased he's ok

:hi: optical

Teeny we are going to do fireworks here too :)

I had my smear after tabs but I think that I might get one soon.

Thanks blob, can you use the Apple carrycot with the other seat on as well, or are the carrycot covers the things that convert the pear seat to a carrycot?

Also forgot to mention, I went to the doctors again. He said the only other tablets I can take are 'risky' and so it was up to me if I took them or not. I said I wasn't happy to take anything that would might harm the baby and he said that was sensible. He suggested taking just 1 cyclazine last thing at night to give me a bit of respite from the sickness and then it doesn't matter if I'm drowsy then. I asked him about what work said and he said he can't see me going back any time soon and that there are no adjustments they can make, I am too sick to work and that's that. So I will have to pass that message on to my manager who won't be very happy!

Emzy - work can't force you to come back and if you have a doctors note then there's absolutely nothing they can do about it. Hope it passes soon :hugs: excellent customer service from John Lewis but really bad of iCandy..... Is it a well known fault of the cherry?

YM FB I had my first smear at 21 and every three years since. You can always ask the doc (again) and see what they say.

YM glad they are keeping a close eye on Pippa fingers crossed she hasn't got thexsane thing as Kimi.

Lady k - Jan is coming round real quick, maybe start TTC new years eve ?

Louise - how's Lillia today? Any better?

GG - it's good that you know what to look for in the preschool, hope you find one you are happy with and ong can't believe we are already talking about pre school! How's you mum ? :hugs:

Lbb - great news about James glad it went well !

I have a ill husband this evening so I best see if he needs anything. Don't think James is liking the fireworks tonight he's been getting upset in his cot :-(

Opti :rofl: at your big letters . How have you been? How much money did you raise for your run in the end?

Mamabird :hi: good to see you!

Jelly it's funny you say that, as Matt met a bloke in Sainsbury's last week who said that they had the same pram and their back wheel had fallen off! So it must be a common thing. The woman at John Lewis said to Matt on the phone that they always have complaints about icandy. You can't fault John Lewis though, what brilliant service. And offering a toy for Holly was a nice touch too x

Evening ladies, I am sorry I've been all rubbish this week!! I have been coming on and catching up, and then going to bed before I've had chance to post. Sorry.......

Love to all, lots been going on this week!!

LBB, glad little man is okay and all went well. I am loving his FB pic in the cot this morning, what a little star he is. And you a brave mummy too xxx

YM, hope Pippa's ok, and little Kimi too xx

Emzy, your Doctor sounds bob on to me! There's no way you can be at work like this. I do hope you feel better soon, but your body is telling you to take it easy. You're growing a baby!! Yay! x

Sorry to everyone else, I am so rubbish. Will try and be back tomorrow with more.

Sammy J was poorly yesterday, I got a call from the childminder to say he had a massive temp and was almost panting, he was struggling to breathe. Temp came down with paracetamol and ibuprofen, and the emergency doc who was fab, examined him so well and so thoroughly, and concluded that it's viral. He's much better today, and more his lovely normal self.
I've been back at the docs today for my sinus issues!! I am so sick of this, it's been going on for weeks. So the doc, with her attitude (my own GP this time) admitted that two lots of amoxycillin not working is probably her fault, and prescribed me some erythromycin. I am really hoping this works, before my sinuses pop open with the pressure!!

So, love to all, hope to be back for more chatty stuff tomorrow, lots of love xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->