September Stars

Ok so photos.

Here is a recent one of Tyler.
https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/penguin_87/IMAG0222.jpg

All of them sat with Daddy on daddys birthday (halloween)
https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/penguin_87/IMAG0289.jpg

And some of Alyssa the one at the bottom is the most recent taken on sunday.
https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/penguin_87/IMAG0268.jpg
https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/penguin_87/IMAG0283.jpg
https://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m320/penguin_87/IMAG0303.jpg

Aww booby they're gorgeous!! What a gorgeous little family you have, you must be so proud xxx

Glad theres some other stars in beds. People have been saying he's too young but Jayden was the same age and he was ok!

I don't know if it is a jealousy thing this afternoon tyler and Alyssa had their naps at the same time so it was just me and Jayden and we made cakes together and played in his new playroom but he was still the same. I'm not sure if he's having the terrible twos bait late because he never really had the terrible twos! I also think he might be abit frustrated because he's started pre-school and all the other kids can talk better than him and he's having to have speech and language therapy and people are always having to ask him what he means and then guess so not sure if he's noticing that he's not as good as talking or something i really don't know what to do with him hopefully its a phase and it'll end very soon!

Thanks louise, I am very proud i can't believe they are all mine some days! No more for us though as gorgeous as they are Tarron is getting the snip a week on tuesday! I'm abit gutted to be honest i'd love more but i know we can't afford them.

I can't believe some of you are having babies aged 33+ and my husband is getting snipped aged 25! I want to have babies forever lol

Awww Boony gorgeous :cloud9: your poor boy that has to be really hard for him :hugs:

I'm not going near 30 having babies :nope:

F&C I never had anyone say anything to me :wacko: I fed tab till 16 m when she just stopped herself. I would have kept going though... Maybe in my town though it's very common there is only 1 bottle fed baby at our baby group and many are feeding babies at 2 and a small few even longer. (though I have heard sniggers on her...but her daughter is older than tabs)

Lilia - Wow! that's dedication for ya - I could NEVER read back all that I had missed!

Emzy - I've seen Bridesmaids and it's FAB :thumbup: did you enjoy it?

LBB- So pleased James is getting better and things went well at the urologist. Great news :hapydance:

LadyK - great news about your meeting :thumbup: Hopefully you'll end up as a dragon on dragon's den in a few year's time!

Jelly & laura - Fx you feel better soon :hugs:

Blob - I also can't wait to see twilight, but i'll be going next week as it's when my friends are free :dohh: Oh, and jelly, it's the 4th one this time :flower:

Louise - Great stuff about your interview!! Just shows the difference between qualified and unqualified - I only got £65 a day as a cover supervisor, even though i very nearly finished my pgce. Hopefully they'll get you lots of work soon, and your childcare plan sounds great :thumbup:

Teeny - Yey for your scan :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9: I'm still UBER broody - I wanna see a pic!!!! :cloud9:

Aww booby they're gorgeous!! What a gorgeous little family you have, you must be so proud xxx

:haha: booby :haha:

Although I do COMPLETELY 100% agree with the gorgeous bit - your babies are adorable! :cloud9:

AFM - I'm knackered, and my bath has run, but I just can't be arsed getting up. One of my best friends is pregnant - 14 weeks and hasn't told us, and then just sent us a text to in passing! She is the world's biggest worrier, but still - 14 weeks! She's known for 10! I'm sure she has her reasons though.. i'm more amazed how she's kept it to herself for so long more than anything else. I'm making her a pregnancy survival kit as this is her first.. I'm gonna put in it a baby name book, bottle of gaviscon, breast pads, some bio oil and some pickled onions lol... can anyone thing of anything else? I don't wanna get her a doppler as she is THE world's biggest worrier - probably why we didn't know before - and I can't really afford a dream genii or anything cos we'll be throwing her a baby shower at a later date. Just little bits really, but I can't think of anything else.

Hope you're all less tired than me... Izzy's not been very well cos she had her jabs on tues and they gave her a right temp. Plus, she now has 12 teeth - ther big ones are breaking through. She's so clingy, but secretly I LOVE it :cloud9:

Optical what about some of that nice mum to be bath stuff and stretch mark oil/cream? I loved having that last time!

Oh and we didn't end up watching bridesmaids last night, Matt fell asleep watching the sopranos! So we are going to watch it tomorrow I think x

Hi everyone!
We had lunch at IKEA today. I'm with Asher - IKEA is just the best place to take kids, especially toddlers. Tobe usualy inhales a plate of meatballs, but today he was so funny: very stubborn and serious, scowling sternly at the meatballs, then pushing them away very hard with his spoon. :shrug:
He's marching around everywhere now, too. And doing the funniest baby escapes. Right before bath, just when he's stripped down naked, he'll make this little sprint for the door, his fat little bum wobbling as he does that classic baby run: sort of a quicker than normal step with shrieks of excitement thrown in. :cloud9: LOVE IT!!!

Fishy, Tobe is still boobing all the time. I've had one comment about his age (more curious than critical), but mostly people are pretty accepting of BFing around me. God help them if they did make a snotty remark - I'd make them pretty sorry. :grr: I have no tolerance for that.

hey ladies so glad up scan went well teeny, emzy good luck for yours tomorrow! I think the sleep thing must be a phase James is being awful at the moment...what age do babies start getting night terrors? X

James and i are good...on the other hand df is well and truely pissing me off tonight! Grrr x

well done Louise on the job front and boony(booby) your children are gorgeous! Cant believe ur Hubby is only 25 i thought you were both older not that iv seen you lol x

Boony - gorgeous pics they all look so happy. I too didn't realise you were younger than me . Hope Jayden settles soon it's probably a combination of things that are making him play up at the moment bless him.

Opti - cooling footspray was my saviour when preggie for my swollen feet my top list would be
1. Gaviscon
2. Rich tea biscuits for nausea
3. Footspray
4. Bio oil / body butter
5. Carrots / cherries and cauliflower cheese (not all together)
6. My patient DH who coped with all my hormonal emotional 'episodes'
7. You guys
8. What to expect when pregnant book

GG - I have days like that where I feel like all I'm saying is no, must be even harder with two influencing each other.

Nope only 25 well actually I'm only 24 lol. We moved pretty quickly though! We met online when I was 18 met properly 2 months later on my 19th birthday. 3 months later I moved to elgin to live with him, 3 months later we got engaged then 10 months later got married then 2 months later fell pregnant. Had Jayden 2 years later Tyler and 1 year later alyssa! It's been a busy 5 years best slow down now lol

Blimey boony you have been busy :) lovely photos you have every right to be proud of such wonderful achievements x

Lbb uh oh is dh being a pain?

Jelly are you all better now ?

Asher I lOve the boys pics on Facebook I assume they the ones from the photo shoot?

I am feeling better today just seemed to feel stresses yesterday , had lots if paperwork to do and the girls were in different directions all day x

Congratulations on the Job Louise :happydance:
Optical I love it when Ollie is clingy to, I love all the cuddles.
lbb Glad james is doing well.
Emzy Good Luck for your scan today cant wait to see pics.

Good luck emzy x

Boony (not booby!) wow what a whirlwind 5 years it's been for you!

Wow what a 5 yrs Boony :)

Aaah wish I'd taken tabs out of nursery so don't want her sick :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"