September Stars

Lilia hello x

Btp Rosie just sounds so cute !

Amelia got hold of my phone and drooled in it now it's not working properly ! Mmm

dh wanted to watch a film , a Xmas film ! :) we now watching the holiday he loves it because it was filmed here x

Think we're going to watch a film tonight too, Bridesmaids is on box office and I really want to see it. Anyone seen it?

:hi: Lilia, great to see you back. xx
Emzy, Enjoy your film. x
We watched our first Christmas film on Monday...ELF...we LOVE that film! :haha:
YM, I am sure with a little more practice you'll be a dab hand in no time. x Hugs to you, Luke and the princesses. xx

Just popping on very quickly on my beautiful new laptop (sorry BTP) :blush: to say that my scan is in the morning :happydance: and we are going straight from the school run as it is at 10am so I won't be on in the morning. I am a little bit excited but far more nervous. We are then off out Christmas shopping so please do not worry that I haven't been on, I will be on as soon as I get back to update! I hope we have a healthy little :baby: in there.

So its Good Night from me. xx

Absolutely Sarah, it would be our pleasure!

Btp, Harry is still having lots of boob. Are you getting lots of pressure to stop?

Lady K, I'm 32 so not far off. How did your meeting re your angels go?

YM I'm sure you'll be a natural in no time. Hugs.

Xxx

hey ladies! Had a good day yesterday James went to see the nephrologist who was really pleased that he now has the peg! He is very straight faced and has no expressions and you got a lil smile out of him! The urologist has looked at his scans and says he doesnt need surgery for the kidney reflux :) and they will just keep monitoring the kidney cysts! He is now 15lb 6oz which is the heaviest he has ever been! X

Ym you will get there hun, the first time you do it youre all fingers and thumbs and what makes it worse is the nurses standing watching you! X

jelly my nana used to give us cornflour mixed with water to stops the poops! X

hugs to everyone else xx

good luck teeny x x

forgot to say im 32 too so will possibly 34 when i have baby number 2! X

Agh forgotten what I was going to say.....

Oh yes that's it, Emzy we saw bridesmaids a couple of weeks back as Wayne had it on his hard drive on his laptop, naughty naughty! It was pretty good though not as good as I thought. We've also seen bad teacher and I don't know how she does it, both I thought looked fab but tbh I was a little disappoined!

Got my interview tomorrow eek! Problem is, even though I've been married over 2 years, my bank account is still in my maiden name as is my passport and driving licence, I have the right address with bank account but wrong on driving license!! So I need proof of address and ID etc, individually I can use something for everything but all together I look like lots of different people!! Oops!

Awww I LOVE the names Emzy they are really lovely.

LONDON omg I think I would be lost ha ha ha I think Glasgow is scary enough :rofl: Would be pretty amazing!!

Good Luck Louise :hugs:

BTP Tabs has about 10 different dolls...what are you looking for?? She has baby ones, then she has a few that move... one sucks a dummy and moves its eyes and kinda babbles at you? She has one thats for the bath and then a new one that if you put the dummy in it goes to sleep :lol: It also eats, pees and poos :dohh: I LOVE the choochoo one just now that you put the dummy in and it tells you what it wants? I think thats kinda cool :haha:

Good Luck with scans :hugs: :hugs:

YM :hugs: you will get there luv just think how much practise all the nurses have had :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Louise. If you take your marriage certificate with you, the ID you have should be fine! I didn't change the name on my passport until a couple of months ago, so just took my marriage certificate to back it up :)

I just rocked Holly to sleep for the first time since she was about 6 months old!! She used to ALWAYS want rocking to sleep but one day at 6/7 months old, she just decided she didn't want to any more and even if I tried she wouldn't fall asleep on me. She just woke up crying with a dirty nappy, so I changed her and then she was a bit unsettled so I took her in our room and rocked her back to sleep on the rocking chair :cloud9: It was lovely! Made me really look forward to new baby snuggles next year :)

as emzy says Louise just take your marriage certificate and you should be fine. Blob i would be lost in London too! Chris has family in lanarkshire near to Glasgow we will have to meet up next time we go to visit! X

Meeting went well, said I can't keep up with orders so want to mass produce so a few are seeing what contacts they have, fingers crossed someone can do it.. Funny thing is I was saying how I can't cope with the orders but some wanted to order for their kids..lol I got though to semi finals of mum entrepreneur of the year on this morning tv a few years ago, I came away with a few orders from the film crew and other finalists... But don't have the time to do any.l I feel it's such a waste.

Bridesmaids is one of the funniest movie I have seen, but I don't normally like awkward comedy but it was brilliant

YM- I loveeeeeeeeeee you...... Xxxx

Lilia- go you catching up....very impressed..x

Teeny- good luck for the scan xx

BTP- I used to make those reborns, mine are all sold now,loved making them but unless u do them properly they can look scary. X

Louise- good luck for tomorrow honey x

Jelly- big hugs honey, hope u get well soon... Was talking about next year and grant reminded me about our plans to start in January and I freaked out, it won't be long till we will be saying next month.. So had to post on ur wall just to make u freak out too...lol x

F and c- love the new hair x

Love and hugs to any I have missed

Lbb yes :headspin:

Emzy :cloud9: aww too cute

Can I also add... Omg twilight tomorrow :rofl:

You off to the cinema blob? on other things I googled your address out of nosiness you live 7 and half hours away from me :)

Kara I didn't know you were famous :) it us such a shame you can't do more with your sculpting I'm sure it would go really well !

Good luck louise and good luck teeny x

Toddler group this morning for us I love this one and so do they just in different directions :)

Will be back later to catch up - I have the sickness bug so back to bed for me but wanted to say.... Teeny : Good Luck for your scan. xx Louise : Good Luck for your interview. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->