September Stars

Good luck Emzy !

GG - I'm a lot better today thanks ..... Except AF arrived boo hiss

Wow Boony what a whirlwind the past 5 years! I'm the complete opposite was friends with dh for couple of years before getting together and still took us 8 years to get married (mind you I was superstitious and didn't want to get married when we'd been together 7 years because of the 7th itch lol)

Anyone got any ideas what to put in lo's stockings this year?

Haha jelly tbh i'm worried about the 7 year itch too. tarrons brother and sister in law separated at 7 years and so far we have done most things similar to them (we even got married on the same date as them!) we live at the same RAF base that they did and we both have children less than a year apart lol.

I'm stuck for stocking ideas too so far i've got him some crazy foam for the bath, some chocolate cars and some socks.

Jelly maybe something like individual figures, like you can get tumbliboo(sp?) figures from in the night garden, lilias friend Olivia has some and she loves them, wrap them separately? Or farm animals or something like that?

Hi girls

Scan went brill, baby was fast asleep and hanging upside down, wouldn't even wake up with a prod from the sonographer ha ha! Just like Holly was at her 20 week scan! I have lazy babies! Measured 12 weeks 5 days, so been put forward again to 27th May this time! For those that haven't seen on FB, here are the pics. What do you reckon, boy or girl??

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/312679_10150967118165473_743965472_21763505_1756986942_n.jpg

https://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/378969_10150962998755417_741430416_22990816_1452513119_n.jpg

Great pics emzy. I do not know how I got my BFP a week before you and you are only 2 days behind me! You must bake fast growing babies! Lol I saw your FB status- I won't be announcing until 20 weeks. I haven't even told my family yet! Xx

I must do as Holly was the same ha ha! Wow I couldn't hold it in til 20 weeks, I'm so relieved everyone knows now, I can stop pretending I'm off work with a bad back ha ha!

Oh Emzy must be a relief to tell everyone at work !

Teeny not sure I could keep quiet till 20 weeks! Do family live not live nearby to notice?

Ladies I'm getting very very broody !! Congrats on both of your perfect scans!

As for gender Emzy I haven't a clue I'm rubbish at those kind of things but now looking I'm guessing girl ..... Which probably means boy lol!

Oh Emzy must be a relief to tell everyone at work !

Teeny not sure I could keep quiet till 20 weeks! Do family live not live nearby to notice?

Ladies I'm getting very very broody !! Congrats on both of your perfect scans!

As for gender Emzy I haven't a clue I'm rubbish at those kind of things but now looking I'm guessing girl ..... Which probably means boy lol!

My parents and ypungest sister live 2 mins away and I see them everyday! lol
They probably know but do not like to ask. I will be telling them VERY soon, but not on FB until 20 weeks. xx

on a side note I have put on weight which I hate and I look podgy round my tummy. I do not want a big baby bump, I want a tiny one but with both boys I have ended up HUGE. :cry: I hate being weighed and wish I could stop eating. Any other pregnant ladies not looking forward to their bump this time? x

Eek so excited got to share!! My sisters hubby is in afghan and a charity called my daddy is a soldier have got her and us tickets to go to Lapland uk next Saturday! I can't wait!!!!!!

Oh thats great Louise. I would love to go there.
And Teeny I already have a bump this early so I know I am going to be huge. I was big last time with Ollie.

ahh Louise that's fantastic! My auntie took my cousin last year and she said it was totally magical!!

Teeny I can't wait for my bump!!! I had quite a biggun at the end with Holly but I loved it sooooo much!! I was weighed at my booking in and I am 1/2 a stone lighter than when I got pregnant, must be all the sickness I think!

Louise - yay my sisters been and loved it. Take loads of pics !

Teeny - I'm sure you look great pregnant :flower: I'm looking forward next time to weigh less and have a proper bump.

Louise that's very exciting ! Can we come too? :)
I'm looking forward to the girls seeing Santa this year !

I'm going out for dinner with a friend tonight cinema tomorrow and then we all off to stay with friends , I'm sitting here ready to go out and in not tidying up in leaving it to dh :) I'm itching to tidy though :)

I also have fitted into some old smaller sized jeans , no idea why though ! But yay !

Such great news about the scans! JC I'm also broody now!

Louise that's amazing news! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->