September Stars

Good Luck for your scan today Teeny.
Good Luck for your interview Louise.
I watched Bridesmaids last week and loved it was the second time I had tried to watch it as OH had it on a few weeks ago and he put it on at 8pm and I fell asleep after half hour so had to watch it during the day but found it very funny.
Well Done Lilia on catching up on all those pages bet there was lots to read and catch up on.
Oh and I am excited for twilight to Blob but arent going until next Friday cant get a sitter until then which I am dissapointed about but have just bought all 3 dvds to watch to keep me going until Friday.
Get well soon Laura and Happy 20weeks to you.

Haven't got much time now but happy 20 weeks Laura! And good luck teeny!

Lilia woke so much last night, then woke at 1.20 and didn't go back to sleep till 3!! She has never done that before!! Not even as a newborn! I tried Calpol, teething powder, a drink, cuddle etc but shed calm down and go back down, then a couple of minutes later she'd have a cough and start again! I tried her in bed with me.. Which we have never even attempted before,... Wow! It didn't work! She just wanted to climb! AnywY after that she went down, a few whinges but easily sorted.. I am a bit headachy now though.

I'll catch up later, hugs to all bumps, babies and mummies x

Louise it never works for us bringing JJ in our bed as soon as he settles he starts wanting to climb etc. Good luck today

Laura :happydance: 20 weeks !

Teeny good luck!

Think episode 1 of twilight is on tv this week .... I've watched 1 and 2 is no3 out already or is that the one being shown at the cinema?

:lol: the new one comes out tonight at midnight and I'm THAT sad that Im going :rofl:

Happy 20 weeks :wohoo:

Louise :hugs: hope she's feeling ok today mine were up loads last night too :dohh:

Mine are always up lots too :)

Blob I'm going to the cinema sat morning to see it !

Hi all, I'm back! Interview was very informal, all sorted now just waiting on my CRB check, will get £117 a day which is nice!

Great to hear the interview went well Louise!
Happy 20 weeks Laura.

So, I had my scan and all is perfect! He was not moving very much so he is obviously a lazy one! They put me forward 2 days which means I am 12w6d and due 25th May 2012. I will post a pic later. xx

Its going to seem so soon once Christmas is over :shock:

Yaay glad it went well Louise thats fab!!

Yay lots of good news then..
Happy 20th week Laura
Congrats Louise , very proud of u chick
Great to hear the scan went well teeny

Xxxxx

Good news Louise, well done !

Teeny yay glad all is ok can't wait to see a pic !

Sorry i haven't been managing to reply much i just never seem the get chance these days but i am reading!!

Louise glad your interview went well fingers crossed you get some work soon

Teeny glad your scan went well

Happy 20 weeks Laura

emzy hope your scan goes well too.

Ive never seen any of the twilight films.

I remember the programme about the reborn dolls! The people on that programme were completely wacko lol. The dolls are very lifelike though and are nice as a ornament!

Sorry i can't remember anything else! Oh i hope all the unwell/pregnant ladies feel better soon!

I have an awful cold at the minute i'm trying to stay away from the kids as much as possible so they don't catch it but i don't think its going to work!

Has anyone moved their babies into a toddler bed yet? We moved tyler over at the weekend his first night in it was saturday night and he was fine went in had his bottle and fell asleep he got woken at 3 in the morning because Jayden went to the toilet and went into tylers room (Jayden and Tyler have swopped rooms) thinking it was his and he had trouble getting back to sleep and a few night he's woken us up crying because he's been stuck under the bed lol. The past few night have been a lot better though.

Whoever it was asking about alyssa (i think it was laura) well thanks for asking she is doing great she now weighs 8lb 4oz (well that was a week ago) and is still breastfeeding. I got her first proper smile yesterday too i've been waiting for it for ages and she completely melted my heart it'd been a hard day with Jayden and she made it all better right before bedtime :cloud9: I don't have any pictures on this computer but i'll post some pictures from my phone later when DH is home and can show me how to do it again lol.

Having a hard time with Jayden at the minute he just constantly misbehaves and doesn't do as he's told and argues, hits tyler, pushes him over shouts at him. So we turned our dining room into a playroom just for Jayden so he can have his own space away from tyler and where tyler can't get his toys and i finally finished it last night so i let him in there today and he's still the same i really don't know why i bother sometimes. we swopped the boys bedrooms over so that Jayden didn't have to share because he didn't want to so i did that at the weekend hardly got any sleep coz i was rushing to do it then i've spent all week sorting the dining room out because it was being used as a dumping ground i pulled a muscle in my back doing it as well and he doesn't care anyway. I know he's only 3 and doesn't understand but his behaviour and attitude is really getting out of control and me and DH have no idea what to do with him anymore! He doesn't listen when we tell him off but if i'm at my mums he'll listen to my mum and sister grrr!
Sorry for the rant lol.

Anyway i have to go Alyssa wants me again i'll try and get back later with some pics and more personals!

Great to hear from you Boony :)

I don't think I will be moving JJ into a toddler bed until another year ! Wed need to baby proof everything as have trunks and standing mirrors etc.

Sorry to hear Jayden his testing you all at the moment definitely sounds like you've hot your handful. Do you think it could be a jealousy thing that your time is having to be shared ? BTP might have some ideas of what could help him to listen more and not play up.

Ahh can't wait to see a new pic of Alyssa :)

Will be back later (sickness has fianlly subsided) just left feeling rather lifeless so about to dinner and then a hot bath to make me feel human again !!

Boony - Olivia is in a toddler bed. She HATED her cot and after having major sleep issues we decided to take the sides off. I slept on an air bed in her room for nearly 2 months ( I couldnt do cc or cio as she kept throwing up everywhere! and I am just to much of a wuss to listen to the crying !!) anyway she is now 2 weeks in sleeping throught the night on her own in her big girl bed !! She loves it :kiss:

xxxx

I've popped on to moan sorry !
I am having a tiring day I just feel like I'm saying no all the time ESP to Amelia and they have started fighting a lot I guess it's a new phase !

Oh gg I know the feeling I feel like I'm always saying no to Holly!!

Yay teeny glad scan went well can't wait for pics!

Glad interview went well Louise x

Sorry for crap reply feeling really poorly today x

:hugs: GG my girls fight all the time, Rosalie hits, throws and pulls hair :wacko:

Ooooh I haven't even thought about putting Rosalie in a toddler bed yet :lol: Tabs was in hers until she was nearly 2 so I think I will keep Rosalie in it until it starts to be a problem :)

BTP your laptop has taken ages to be fixed! Any decorations on your tree yet lol?
I havent picked it up, the battery was taking an age to be delivered to the shop!
No decorations still! I have to get them out the attic, still doesnt count as the tree up in my book lol xx

No I am not going to stop until she wants to, she is the oldest I have fed to but as long as she is happy, i wouldnt feed in public after about 18 months i think, possible 2 because she is so small!
I dont think there is any oressure anywhere to stop, dh isnt bothered!

BTP Tabs has about 10 different dolls...what are you looking for?? She has baby ones, then she has a few that move... one sucks a dummy and moves its eyes and kinda babbles at you? She has one thats for the bath and then a new one that if you put the dummy in it goes to sleep :lol: It also eats, pees and poos :dohh: I LOVE the choochoo one just now that you put the dummy in and it tells you what it wants? I think thats kinda cool :haha:
:
We have ordered a doll, it has brown eyes and dark hair and is not as scary as some! lol We have only baby anabels atm, she only crys and makes noises, I had to draw the line at dolls that do bodily functions!
xx

BTP- I used to make those reborns, mine are all sold now,loved making them but unless u do them properly they can look scary. X
Aww I bet yours were lovely, would have loved one you made! I am seeing if Em likes the one she gets and she may want to collect them from there.
I am not getting a really expensive one, the nicer ones are about £300, i was looking to spend about £250 but that included a warm pad, a heartbeat, a dummy and bottle, and delivery! My neighbour is getting her daughter one from a lady in Scotland and that is £300, the one i am getting is £90, but seems really nice.

Right got to go now, dh got a new phone, his was stone age and he has just got the samsung galaxy s II, which seems really good, I may be tempted when my blackberry contract is out!

Got to try and set his emails up to his phone now!

Catch up tomorrow when i get laptop back, big :hugs: to all, well done Louise on the interview going well, :hugs:

Back soon xxxx:hugs:

Thank you ladies for your kind words :) well lilia has cut/is cutting at least one of her bottom teeth, can't tell if it's fang or pre molar, won't let be look at the other side! suppose that explains last night and all the snottiness and bad nappies, 3 (at least) at once for her yet again!!

Really glad to hear that BTP as I'm getting so much pressure and it's starting to take it's toll. I'm meeting Harry's new HV tomorrow so I hope she's supportive.

Glad your interview went well Louise and also glad you have a tooth to show for all the sleep you were deprived of.

GG, sorry to hear that the girls have been fighting. Harry has just been through a horrid phase but we're out the other side of it now.. Until the next one!

Jayne, that's amazing news about James! You must be incredibly proud of him. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->