September Stars

Have to say I LOVE the photo too :thumbup:

I sooo want to take tabs to Arthur Christmas :) do you think a (just) 3yr old would sit through it?

Thanks Sarah. xxx I have found a photographer who's scanning in the pics for me professionally, and she's gonna have a play around with them and give them me on a CD. She's only charging me enough to cover her costs, which is fab. Obviously I'll give her a wee bit more. xx

And Arthur Christmas is fab, but Jack's 4 and a half almost, and was still a bit bored an hour into it. Me, DH and Archie loved it, and I would say it's very much a kids film, not much innuendo or anything. The graphics were lovely, but I would say it took a fair bit to follow it. The guidance before it came on said 4+, but it was a very magical film. I loved it. x

Blob,
Sophie is 3yrs 10 months, the cinema lets in over 3's and she was ok, although she felt poorly today she did sit through it, all be on Daddy's lap!:hugs:

He took the girls andIi took my 11yr old ds and Rosie for some Mummy time with my ds, it was good, although he non stop talks, and it can be wearing looking everywhere at what he is constantly on about!

We then went for a pizza hut, but were not really hungry so took most of it home!
My 8yr old was so exited and it was so nice to see her that exited about something! Last time i went to cinema was Harry potter with dh and the our eldest boys, so before my 3 yr old was born!
I am no where near leaving Rosie she would scream the place down if she couldnt see me for a second, she follows me to the toilet and as soon as i shut the door she stands against the door banging on it shouting 'Mama' so i think an hour and a half would be too much lol :haha:

Anyway, good day, all good, things at home improving daily!:thumbup:

Thanks Asher and BTP. I totally agree that I need to do what's right for Harry and I but I'm just getting so fed up with everyone seeming so surprised that I'm still bf and then asking when I'm going to stop. It makes it seem like it's my guilty secret. My inlaws are the worst telling me he won't self wean and that I'll have to put my foot down. Grr.

Loving all this talk of Christmas! I'm already feeling so Christmas! I've been buying lots of presents from craft fairs etc. I've got a gorgeous tutu from my niece made by MamaBird.
Lady K do you think you could make a living from your sculptures?

I couldn't watch children in need either. I was sobbing away so my dh turned it over. I'm now considering becoming a bone marrow doner.

Hello all is everyone busy? We stayed at friends last night but Amelia would not settle , we were all in a room together abd seeing us did not help I felt so bad for her keeping everyone awake !

I had a great time at the cinema and shopping !

Oh no Amelia sounds like she not wanting to settle tonight either :(

F&C, I only have a few brief words!! Your in laws comment annoyed me! I'm sure they're lovely, but I am sure that Harry will self wean when he's ready. And hopefully you'll just do it as a mutual thing as Sammy and I did. I don't like it when other people project their judgements on us. xx

Love to all, hope you're all ok. xx

hey ladies hope your all well! Iv had a new baby second cousin today and its made me so broody! Not seen him yet but cant wait for cuddles from lil Leon! XX

Ahhh Congrats LBB

GG - do you think Amelia might be coming down with something or teeth ? Hope she settles soon for you :hugs:

Don't know what's got into jj this weekend but he's become very tantrummy if I tell him off or stop him doing something he's crying very loudly and head to the floor. The worst today lasted over 10 minutes full blown crying :-(

Also having issues with him leaking Through the night again it's happened about 4 nights this fortnight. Going to up the size and move to comfort dry and hope that helps (fingers crossed as last time it stopped by going up two sizes but he's already in size 5s so doesnt leave us many sizes left !

Back to work tomorrow, it's been a week since I've been in the office so is going to be really strange also means 5am wake up boooo

Hope everyones had a good weekend xxx

Ahh jelly hope your working week goes well ! That is odd about the nappys isn't it hope it stops x

I am assuming it must be teeth I think I'll offer calpol tonight just incase .

Hi ladies, sorry I've been rubbish at keeping up again the past few days, promise I'll be on later for a proper catch up and personals!! Off to music mayhem now! X

Will have a proper catch up later I am ill at the moment and have been since yesterday. So feeling very sorry for myself.

It's quiet in here at the mo girls!

I went back to the doctors today as my sick note expired and am still being very sick. He gave me dioralyte to sip throughout the day and got to have a blood test tomorrow to test electrolytles too. He gave me another note for a fortnight and I don't think work were best pleased! My manager was alright and said all the right things but sounded a bit pissed off. To be expected I suppose as that will mean I've been off 6 weeks at the end of this note. She rang me back later on and said I need to sign some paperwork so asked if she and another manager can come and see me at home on Wednesday, I said no problem, but it's a bit weird! Better get my house cleaned ha ha! I rang HR as well to check if I was getting sick pay, as I wasn't sure and they said it's protected as it's pregnancy related so I get up to 6 months full pay, which is a relief. I don't think there is anything sinister to the home visit on wednesday, I think they like to do these things for long term sick people, but it's still a bit weird and I can't help but feel a bit anxious about it!

Emzy did they say what the paperwork is? I can't think tbh that there is anything that can't wait until you go back? They wouldn't ask to go to someones house who was on long term sick with say depression or stress, or other kind of disease I don't imagine? Maybe it's because it's pregnancy related? I was off a few weeks in a doctors note when pregnant and I didn't fill any paperwork in apart from a return to work form when I went back but we do that even after one day off? Sounds strange to me?

Emzy- When I worked for the NHS it was only a temp job and I was off with a bad back pregnancy related and my job was alot of standing and filing so the Doctor kept signing me off as there was no other work I could do and after a month or so my manager and her manager came out to my house to fill in paperwork and ask when they think I would be back it felt like they were trying to pressure me back to work I didnt like it at all. The doctor even rang them up to see if they could give me different work so I could come back and they said no, so I was signed off for a month more and they wanted to come out to my house again in the end me and OH decided that I should leave as I wasnt comfortable in what they were doing. As Louise says I am sure the paperwork could wait until you went back to work. I think my boss just wanted to come round and see how bad I really was.

omg im so excited my sister just told me she is pregnant, not Facebook official yet thou! She thinks she could be 12 weeks so due around the same time as a few of you here! Im thrilled and needed to write it somewhere that wasnt Facebook Hehe! :) x

hope everyone is well back later for personals x x x

I believe its a referal to occupational health. Bit odd I think but I have heard them do this before when people been off for a few weeks. Tbh I think it was an excuse to come and make sure I'm really sick. Oh well I've got nothing to hide!!

Emzy - Hope you get better soon!! Must be rubbish feeling soooo poorly 24/7 :(

LBB - Congrats for your sister... baby boom again?!?!

Well, i'll do an update on both my girls!!

We've decided to have Kimi up at the hospital with us for a few days so she can see Pippa and spend some quality time with us!!! She's been very tantrummy too.... screaming when we tell her no or take something off of her!! I'm grateful for my sister and her husband for having her but I wish they'd not spoiled her so much as now she is expecting to have everything she wants!!!

Pippa has been moved to another ward as they need a neo-natal bed for a preemie and Pippa was classed as one of the 'stronger' babies so she got moved last night!! We turned up today at about 1pm and her nappy was soaked!!! It couldn't have been changed since they switched wards at 10pm the night before!! I changed her and saw the stoma nurse and then we went back to the Sick Childrens House where we are staying so Kimi could have a nap as she was grouchy!! I then went back at 7pm and she was screaming so much, she was BRIGHT RED!! And guess what? Another wet nappy!!!!

She's shut off in a little room with the door closed and since we've been there, nobodys really told us anything!! We had to go and ask all the questions.....the care is shocking!!

If we go back tomorrow and she hasnt been changed/is screaming, I will be complaining as I find it completely mad that you'd leave a 7 week old baby in a room with the door closed and that twice we've had to go in and do what they're supposed to be doing!!!

Sorry for the rant but it just stressed me out today!!!!!!!

Be back later

xx

Ym that is awful!! Get complaining, I know they are often overworked but she is 7 weeks old and the last thing she needs is to be wet through and get a nappy rash on top of everything else! Grrrr!

LBB congrats to your sister, defo a baby boom at the mo, lots and lots of preggie people!

I'm trying not to stress over the visit. Matt thinks it's no big deal and just process and I'm inclined to agree with him. Like he said, what's the worse that can happen, I'm genuinely ill and have nothing to hide x

Just wanted to post this piccy of Holly eating a Pear today, thought she looked very cute and grown up eating a whole pear!

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/314392_10150976095515473_743965472_21805103_1172643320_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->