September Stars

I think girl too Laura!! Can't wait to see your pics :)

Just wanted to share this video of Holly 'reading' my magazine this morning lol

https://youtu.be/_tkKxi5UJxQ

No news from Laura yet?? And Emzt Holly is too cute reading your magazine. Bless her.

I couldn't wait any longer and text her but she hasn't replied!! I'm actually starting to think I can see her with a little boy!

I only have laura's and jelly's, to be honest we could all swap numbers, I consider all of you ladies as good friends now!

lol - I can't get hold of my older sister at the moment so please nothing on FB yet everybody !! Heres a pic

https://i455.photobucket.com/albums/qq279/LJKowalczyk/photo.jpg

And we are expecting.............

a :blue: - I am gobsmacked tbh and struggling to take it in !! I so thought it was a girl but no mistaking what was on the screen !! My OH is over the moon, my little sister cried as did my dad - the 1st boy for the family !! I can't quite believe it. I'm happy and sad all in one go. I think I am just in serious shock !!! xxxx

Aaaaahhh i can't bear this! You don't think she'll wait until tomorrow to tell us?!?!

Aaahgg yay Laura congratulations! You're having a son how wonderful! What a spoilt little prince he's going to be!! I had feelings this afternoon that I could see Olivia with a baby brother actually! As what a gorgeous photo, so happy for you! Xxx

Congrats laura so pleased you enjoy buying lots and lots of blue!!

Oh did you Laura?! I haven't seen it! It's the right number but I've swapped sim cards with waynes phone so never know which phone I'm texting from ao probably been looking at the wrong one, doh!

So how do you feel? Are you happy it's abl boy or just shocked? X

Laura - big congrats JJ was the first boy on our side of the family after mum and dad having 3 girls and then 2 nieces. I was gobsmacked too, little man will have so many of your family absolutely adoring him :cloud9:

Fishy when I came off the pill I expected my periods to be all over the place when actually they were regular ..... It's now after JJ I'm having issues! I think you are going to get pregnant quicker than you think

GG - JJ is using little angels at the moment as they helped last time we had leaky issues and are definitely the most absorbent I've used

Boony - is this the first time you've been able to bf? Hope Jayden feels better soon xx

Thanks girls glad it's not just JJ that's having tantrums. I just don't react in the hope he gets bored of it soon!

Had a great day at work , 12.30 till 3 pub lunch where food was gorgeous and whole dept laughing and chatting, then chatted in office 3-4 and then home. It's been the easiest day back at work without a doubt .

Ooooo got your text back now Louise :haha: xx

I'm not sure how I feel tbh just shocked ! I am happy as the scan was perfect and I appear to have none of the problems that I did with Olivia (low fluid, rubbish looking placenta, small growth) but I had built myself up for a girl and had a name picked and everything. A boy means we will be looking at moving now as our house is only a 2 bed. A boy means change - A girl would meant we could of stayed in our own little bubble if that makes sense !!

Jelly, yea Jayden had problems latching and lost loads of weight and ended up in a&e at 4 days old, with Tyler he had the same problems and i didn't want to risk him going to a&e aswell so put him on formula but Alyssa latched great from the start i haven't had a single problem with her feeding.

Laura change can be good too it'll be exciting!

Laura - Congrats on your little prince!!!! I'm over the moon for you!!!

Jelly - Sounds like a lovely day at work!!!

Emzy - Love the video of Holly... such a cutie :)

So had a bit of a rubbish day.... we saw a surgeon consultant today who said that if all goes well, Pippa may be allowed home Friday...which was great news..... BUT then we saw the senior consultant who told us that they're not going to be sending Pippa home Friday as she is still not strong enough :nope: She may even be coming home with the Nasal Gastric Tube to feed her if they feel it is necessary!!!

Then, we take Kimi out to do a bit of Xmas shopping and when we get back...Pippa has moved rooms to another bit of the ward... we enquire as to why and apparently there's been an outbreak of Respritary System Virus in her little 'room' and she had to be moved!!! :O

Now, she's in another little room and no-one comes in except her nurse and obviously me and Luke so the risk of cross-contamination is minimal...but when I asked if she has the infection...they told me no? :wacko:

All in all....not a good day!!!!!

Lets hope tomorrow is a better day!!!

Bug hugs to all

xx

Laura omg i knew it...congratulations! Mummys Boys are the best ;) x x x x

thanks for all the congratulations to me too! Im so jealous lol! This will be my mums 8th grandchild! :) x x x

Aww Ym the ng tube feeding isnt too bad hun a lot to take in but you will be fab! How naughty of that consultant! Bit strange about the room change! X

fishy great minds think alike! X

Laura yaaaaaaay! :blue: I'm sooo excited for you, I want to cry!!! :cry: Stupid hormones!! What a gorgeous photo as well :cloud9:

Arghhhh I so can't wait to find out what I'm having, I'll be so excited for a boy but over the moon with another girl as well! I wish I could afford a gender scan this side of xmas, got to wait til 20 week scan 13th Jan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->