September Stars

young mummy that is awful ! you shouldnt have to complain but you deffinatly should , must be nice to have kimi with you though, do you think you will be home for xmas?

emzy how strange about work it does sound a bit like they are checking up on you but a drs note is a drs note so they cant do anything!

lbb great news auntie Jayne :) x

first bean are you feeling better now?

Girls have gone to sleep well tonight just waiting to see if Amelia is going to have a better night.

Whos started their xmas shopping?

Hoping so.... all depends on how well she takes back to the bottle and if we can master the stoma changing!!!

x

Ym that is dreadful iv seen it all and thats why i stayed with James (not saying your in the wrong for not staying btw) its scary what they dont see! You need to contact PALS if you Google them there should be a number. You could always have a word with the sister or ward matron! Your baby should be cared for in there like they would would care for their own baby! Do they have a nurse assigned to them? Start a diary stating the nurse and the problems. The difficult thing is they probably have about 6 children each...but it only takes seconds to change a nappy poor pippa x x

genies yes i have finally started mine, James has so many toys that we have limited what we have got him cos we just dont have the space or money cos he has when he needs something. We got him a farm, garage and a mini work bench all chad valley from argos and cos it was over £40 we quoted toys40 and got 15% off! X

We're nearly done with Holly's presents, just got everyone else's to get now! When I'm feeling better I'll hit the shops. I mostly know what I'm going to get for everyone, so shouldn't be too bad. My Mum and Sister are coming for a visit on 16th December so I need to have my family's stuff bought and wrapped by then so they can take their gifts back down south with them. They are bringing my new pram up too! Yayayay! Can't wait to get it!

I'm getting my sister a load of nail varnishes and putting them in a nice gift box as she loves paining her nails, I'm getting my mum a nice purse and my sisters boyfriend probably a DVD or something. I just need to think about what to get my Dad, he's always so hard to buy for... what's everyone else getting their Dads?

I havent done any yet... i'm going one day this week.... still trying to find a good SS pressie!! Have got a few ideas.... need to see if I can get them

x

Ooh I've got my ss pressie already :) Need to get some wrapping paper and will be posting 1st week of december :)

The girls have inflatable chairs , a train set I picked up fo a fiver at the nearly new sale and a fairy castle with happyland people from us , I'm about half way through with presents for others now , dads are hard arnt they we always struggle with dh dad !
Ss has been started but not completed :)

i wanted the fries price castle for James but they only do it in pink now gutted! X

I have NO idea what to get for my SS!! And the ladies I would normally ask for advice is you lot and I can't really do that!!

YM wow that is shocking kick up major stink you can't see that of your baby :(

LBB :hugs: that's fab for your sister

Emzy that photo is gorgeous...hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Also I've done almost no shopping :shock: eek!!

Also little selfish point...robin possibly is getting a new job 8 weeks away :cry: :cry: in Texas.

YM - :hugs: I'd definitely complain they might not even realise it's been happening.

Emzy - good luck for the meeting what a pain they want to come over though. Loving Hollys curly hair very cute xx

Blob - :hugs: it must be so difficult with Robin away all the time. Texas is along way to travel too, how long would he be home each time?

Lbb - yay to your sister exciting times !

Went back to work today and felt nauseous after lunch (cereal and milk). Boss is taking us all for lunch tomorrow just hoping I don't feel ill again like today. JJ keepsxwakibg up tonight crying hoping he's not coming down with sonething as they have a sickness outbreak at nursery today and Friday .

Xmas shopping got all jjs things online yesterday as elc had 20% off just need to buy couple of stocking fillers. Got dad a selection of toffee biscuits and Xmas flavoured jams and preserves. Gramps got him a selection of chutneys for his cheese and biscuits and a couple of toys for Bruce and nephew but still have a mountain of gifts to get. Hope to drag dh into town Saturday to get the majority of things otherwise I start to panic too close to Xmas. Sil or always seems to suggest awkward things that either aren't on offer like she thinks or rare and can't find and unfortunately the same has happened this year !

Lbb congratulations on being an auntie! Also lovely to hear about your friend. You've got the same presents I'm hoping to get Harry.

Are any of your Los getting presents from Santa?

Emzy so to hear your suffering so much with sickness. I'm sure the meeting is just to make sure you know they're keeping an eye on you! ;)

JC, JJ sounds just like Harry a couple of weeks ago. I won't lie it was really hard work but thankfully it was only temporary as he's being lovely at the moment. I think it could have been his back molars or hand, foot and mouth. Who knows. I was so worried he was just spoilt!

YM. That's shocking about Pippa. I agree that you should say something and keep a diary.

GG, how did your dh do whilst you were away?!

Firstbean hope you feel better soon x

Well yesterday was my first day of not taking the pill. I don't want to get pregnant yet but I am intrigued to see if my af will return. We would like to start trying in the new year but I don't think I'm physically able yet due to still bf.

Asher, thanks. It annoyed me too. They told me that my dh's aunt bf until her son was 5 as didn't self wean. I am really baby led so really don't want to deprive Harry of something he loves so much. I would much prefer that it's a mutual thing. I think my dh will want me to stop though if my af doesn't return.

X

Scan day for me today !!! My appt isn't until 4.15pm so think the day is going to drag so slowly so need to keep myself occupied !! I'm really stressed about it but not sure why - baby is kicking loads and moving around. I guess it's natural to always be worried. xx

Becs : Good Luck with your move hun - I love moving !! Although imagine it must be harder when you have to try and pack with a child in tow. xx

F&C - Don't feel pressured to stop. My OHs family were dead against me BFing and said I was selfish as wasn't sharing the "duties" with my OH !! We have seen them twice since O was born so not sure why their opinion should count ! I'm gutted that O has self weaned but think its because my milk changed. I love the intimacy of BFing and you should continue for as long as YOU BOTH feel happy with it :hugs: xx And good luck with the TTC - It can be done remember as somehow we managed it !! xx

Boony : Thanks for the update. What a gorgeous little family you have. xx

Emzy : So sorry your still feeling rubbish hun. This oregnancy isn't treating you too well hey. Re : the work thing some larger companies do like to check up on longterm sickness. I worked for PcWorld when I was younger and they used to send managers out. Try not to worry about it hun. xx

Louise - Enjoy Lapland hun. What a lovely trip to get. When do you hear back from your interview ? xx

LBB - Congrats on the 2nd cousin. xx Love the name Leon ! And congrats to your sister !! What good news :happydance: xx

Jelly - O is always throwing tantrums at the moment. Not sure if its a stage but I find it very hard so have started leaving her to it. Not sure what to suggest about the leaking nappies. What nappies are you using at the moment ? xx

GG - Do Layla and Amelia fight over stuff ? Im having real issues with my niece and Olivia. Isla is nearly a year. They keep having little fights and refuse to share stuff or snatch off each other !! Its so hard as I have her for at least 3/4 hours daily in the week. i can't imagine doing it all day every day !!! xx

YM : Thats disgusting about Pippa. Now that Kimi is staying with you could you and Luke take it in turns to stay at the hospital with her ? Make sure you report it to someone. I really hope your all home in time for Xmas xx

Blob : You feeling better now ? The sickness seems to be doing the rounds here. Thats rubbish about Robin :cry: does that mean he will be away for all of Xmas and New Year ?? I hope not. xx

FB : How you feeling hun ? Have you got your scan appt through yet ? xx

Love and hugs to anyone I missed. xxxx

P.S - Only 6 1/2 hours to go now !! Killed half an hour !!

Becs good luck with the move! I've moved quite a few times too in the last 5 years we have had 5 moves!

Louise enjoy lapland, we are planning to take our 3 in a few years time once they are all abit older.

Emzy hope you feel better soon. I wouldn't worry about them coming to see you i know a few places that do it.

F&C Hope you and harry manage to carry on breastfeeding until you are both ready. Can you believe I am already feeling like my mum wants me to stop bf! Alyssa is only 10 weeks old! lol I think its because she was quite hands on with the boys and giving them bottles and now maybe she feels like she's not so involved with alyssa i dunno but i'm not stopping!!

YM i would definitely complain and keep a diary of events in case things go further!

Laura good luck for your scan today!
Jayden and Tyler fight a lot too its mainly Tyler wanting to play with Jayden and Jayden not wanting him to so they hit each other i'm hoping they grow out of it. sometimes they play nicely together though! They seem to be better on days when jayden is at pre-school because they've had some time away from each other.

AFM Jayden isn't very well i think he has a head cold he keeps complaining of headache and earache and occasionally tummy ache too so he's not gone to pre-school for the past 2 days but he's been poorly since saturday.
Tyler is now really loving his toddler bed he slept till 9am today and when i heard him talking to himself i went up to get him and he was just laid in bed talking to his teddies bless him.
Alyssa is still doing great feeding really well and I've started to build up a supply of milk in the freezer so i can leave her with tarron for longer periods if i need to. Haven't tried her with a bottle yet but i plan to try on sunday at my nephews 1st birthday party.
I have really got back into baking again (don't worry blob i'm nowhere near as good as you haha!) so tarron is going to get me a kenwood chef and decorating kit etc for christmas. I think he's only doing it so i'll make him cakes to take into work lol. I felt awful the other day though i forgot to make the cakes for jaydens pre-school for children in need i felt like such a bad mummy!

Boony hope Jayden gets better and that you all don't catch it !

Laura good luck with the scan enjoy seeing baby again !
Fight ? Oh yes ! Snatch and run away with it, snatch and run away with it , tantrum on the floor snatch it back and so on :)

I can't get motivated today im sitting while the girls are napping instead of tidying up

Good luck with your scan today Laura. xx
F&C, I am still BF Riley in the mornings and he was still feeding loads when I feel pregnant...I have 2ndry infertility and so it was a shocker to be BF and get a natural BFP, you may find it easier than you think. On the topic of BF, my mum fed my little sister until she was nearly 5- do not give up until both you and Harry are ready. x
Becs, good luck with the move lovely. x
YM, glad to hear that Pippa may be home really soon. xx
Blob, I cannot imagine how it feels to think that DH will be working away. *Hugs* x

Finally, I have told my parents and 2 of my sisters! They were all really pleased, even though this is granchild #21 for them! lol We are telling the in-laws on Thursday and I guess then whoever we see! Its nice to finally have it out in the open. x

I am sure I have missed tons of you, so my apologies. Just taking a break from the chores but must crack on now, washing and ironing, hoovering and tidying...my list is endless!

Feeling much better today thanks Ladies. Still abit nausous but I can cope with that.
I have finished my xmas shopping for Ollie but keep seeing little things and wanting to get them for him going to have to stop and concentrate on getting everyone else presents now. We have gone a little overboard with Ollie this year but I suppose its his last one as an only child so he can get a few extra prezzies :haha: Dads are so hard to buy for my Mam is getting my Dad what he wants and I am giving her the money cheating I know but I have no idea.
Blob- Sorry to hear Robin is going to be working in Texas thats so far away how long will he be away for.
YM- I would be complaining if I were you its the last thing Pippa needs is to be uncomfortable in a wet nappy.
LBB- Congratulations to your Sister and you becoming an Auntie.
Laura- Good Luck for your scan today. Are you finding out what you are having? And yes got my scan date through it is 2nd December so 10 more days I cant wait.
Teeny- Bet it is a relief to tell people I cant wait until I can tell people I am struggling to hide it now. And wow 21 grandchildren.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->