September Stars

Laura fantastic news ! I'm sure when the news sinks on u will be excited , I remember what scan shock is like :) I can imagine how your feeling when it's not quite what your expecting xx

Ym your an inspiration I don't know how you deal with everything that's being thrown at you x

Jelly great sounding day x

:hugs: YM... I'd be furious if she'd been left in a room with the door closed! I understand the need to stop contamination of infection, but how would they hear her cry? Poor lil' pip... hope she's home where she belongs soon :hugs:

Emzy - :happydance: your scan pic is lovely.. bet you're on :cloud9: I think girl.. but i'm probably wrong, and I have no idea why lol.

Laura - YEY!!! :happydance: the scan piccy is GORGEOUS too! :happydance:

I'd LOVE a little boy. In fact, I'd LOVE a little girl too... I'm so broody. I went to a wedding on Saturday, and there were 3 week-old baby twins there - they were adorable! Not for years for me though :dohh:

Sarah - I love the little excited run that Izzy does too.. I make the jaws music ('der der... der der...') when i chase her and tickle her. She loves it! Now, as soon as she hears the music she squeals and laughs and runs :cloud9:

Thanks for all of the ideas for the survival kit - I haven't had chance to go shopping yet or see her - I've been so busy sorting out the house ready for the christening party and working. I'm gonna sort it sat, cos i'll see her at the christening sunday. Thanks!

Boony - Wow that is quick! And I thought me and OH were busy having a baby and moving in together after a year, then getting married in June. And don't worry about the buns - I think you have enough on your plate without baking! lol. I forget EVERYTHING. I am the world's shittest mum when it comes to stuff for school. I forget bears on bring a teddy day, outfits for non-uniform days and occasionally even her pe kit. If i even attempted to bake, they'd probably all end up with food poisoning. Domestic goddess? Erm.. I don't think so.

Teeny - yey for breaking the news! I loved my bump, it's the saggy after-belly I hated! lol. And I still can't fit in my 'before' clothes now, despite being roughly the same weight. Bugger. :cry: At least you have a lovely excuse for about the next 2 years lol. What's mine? :haha:

Louise - Lapland uk sounds amazing! You deserve it - hope you have a great time :)

LBB - Congrats to your sis :)

Blob - :cry: That's pants. What does Robin do?

As for xmas presents, i've started buying most of them, including my own (as fishy knows - I want one of her gorgeous necklaces!). I've got Chris an acoustic guitar, my mum, dad, mil and her oh tickets to see chubby brown, and my sister 2 tickets for a band she likes (but I have never heard of.. 'all time low'?!?!). Emma has got a pink tv and front row disney on ice tickets for next year. Izzy has a trike-type quad thing with a handle. Now I just have to get bil, sil, fil and his oh and i'm done. Oh, and grandparents. And stocking fillers. Ok, so it sounds like i' not done at all looking at that. And I know i'll end up buying waaaaay too much and spending too much on the kids cos i've started so early and i'll forget what i've bought :dohh:

Well, i'm fecked. Izzy has started waking up at all hours in the night. I think it's her teeth.. she has 12 now, but she won't settle until she has a bottle. At 4am. I thought we'd got past that. And then i'm up at 6 for work. It's all fun fun fun!

Oh btw, does anyone have the siggy for the smaller sept stars logo? I wanna fit another ticker :flower:

Here you go hun, just add a ] on the end :)

https://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab18/kandettc/septstars.jpg[/IMG

Hi girls! :hi:
Been really busy the last five days performing and teaching at the Zoo.
Sorry for all the news I've missed!

Huge congrats, Laura! Boys are a lot of fun. And just to take the pressure off - I shared a room with my younger brother until I was 7 and it was great! My niece and nephew are twins and share a room and just had their 8th birthday. It works really well for them. So no rush on the separate rooms thing because of gender. I think siblings usually really like sharing, personally. It doesn't become a big deal about having their own space until they get much older. My opinion and experience, anyway! :)

We are all much healthier this week after our gastro fun and runny noses and coughs, etc of the past couple of weeks. And if I'm smart, I should take advantage of this window and get us in their for our flu shots. I hate getting vaccines if any of us are rundown. It has knocked me on my ass a few times, doing that. And even though my work schedule is calming way down, I still want to be healthy for the holidays.

I'm pretty close to being finished for xmas shopping for the boys. Just a few bits left. Simon's birthday is right after that and I think I have most of his stuff done, too.
But I'm way behind on the photo books and family gifts for other adults. We keep it small, but I have to get it all bought, wrapped, and in the mail! And I keep looking at the calendar and freaking out! :)

I'm getting antsy to try out the x-c ski gear, so hoping for lots more snow soon.

And I think that's all my news.
Sorry again for anyone/news I missed. Hope you are all well!

Eeeeek I'm excited, blob just sent me a photo of the pram stuff I'm buying off her! Can't wait to get it! My Mum is bringing my Apple on 16th December too!

Boony - that's really reassuring to think next time maybe I will be able to successfully bf. Wish I had some hands on help with it but didn't even have someone locally who could of helped and hospital recommended size 2 teats for his formula top ups whereas I now know this is wrong as a friend has recently bf for a few months and when moved to size 2 Lo reduced bf as suckling was easier with a bottle - I had no chance!

YM - :hugs: I hate when docs don't consult each other before saying things like pop can come home Friday. Big wishes to you that you will all be home together very soon :hugs:

Sarahkka - glad you are all feeling better, I too panic and hate leaving prezzies till near Christmas.

Christmas Present Emzy?? Get all family members to club together :lol:

Awwwwwwww Laura :cloud9: one of each thats so perfect :wohoo:

YM :hugs: sorry you're having a hard time luv, must be horrible seeing her shoved from pillar to post (I imagine thats the feeling). :hugs: :hugs: Hope she's well enough to come home soon :hugs:

Forgot to add, Yip he's away until the 4th of Jan and IF he gets a new job will be away training for 8 weeks. He could be going straight to work when he gets back its so so random. But this is all IF he gets the job and who knows really....

Though might just go live over there for 8 weeks :haha:

Blob, if you go to Texas, it's only a 4-hour flight to Alberta! Yeehaw! Come visit me in the Rockies!

Meant to say, YM - so sorry you are getting a bunch of care-related stuff to worry about now, on top of your anxieties over Pippa's health. :nope: Not good. Hope it gets sorted out. I agree with the suggestion to keep a record of what you are experiencing.

Fishy - meant to say that I strongly agree with Asher - it's your business about your BFing and your family is really offside making any comments. Stick to what you feel is right. You will be glad you did. :hugs:

optical - had a huge grin reading about the Jaws theme and picturing the little baby "sprint"/waddle. :cloud9:

Thanks so much everyone - I am less shocked this morning as our news has sunk in. Ive never shopped for blue stuff before with all my nieces so looking forward to that !! Poor boy won't know whats hit him with all the girls :haha:

Emzy : Awwwwwww with your hormones !! I had a little cry last night. xx I can't wait to find out what everyone else is having next. My next scan is also 13th January. xx

YM : I am so sorry that poor Pippa is being moved about and stuff. The hospital should be keeping you informed 100% all the time about what they are doing and why. I so hope she is strong enough to come home soon. xxxx

Laura- Congratulations boys are great they are such Mummys boys aswell. Glad the news has sunk in this morning.
YM- :hugs:

Selfish post my mum has her first appointment with the radiographer and I can't go with her as I have to work feel so guilty ! And my boss wants a chat with me after work , I had emailed get saying about my lack of childcare over the next few weeks and I won't be able to do extra things a may be a little late ! I'm really nervous what she going to say !
Sorry for being selfish just getting all worked up :(

GG :hugs: hope your mums appointment goes well. I'm sure its nothing with your boss maybe they just want to know what you can/can't do etc?

Gg can you not take the days you need as compassionate leave? Better they're forewarned than you leaving them in the lurch like you could have done, try not to worry they might just want to see if they can do anything to ease the pressure on you, hope your mums treatment goes ok xx

GG try not to worry hun, they prob just want to sort it all out for you. Hope your mums appointment goes well :hugs:

Opti I chase after Holly as well, she looks like a little monster when she runs! When I have a shower in the morning, I usually stick her at the bottom of the bath and she plays with her bath toys and splashes in the water (otherwise she pulls the curtain around and the bathroom gets soaked!) and afterwards she always runs around naked with her arms in the air, it's so cute! I love the little toddle-run!

Laura it's funny, as I've never been drawn to boys baby clothes. All the way through with Holly, even before I knew she was a girl, I always looked a girls stuff and never boys. The other day I found myself looking at cute boys clothes in Sainsbury's! Preparing myself in case it's a boy, or maybe it's a sign!! Everyone who knows me seems to think it's a boy but I posted my scan pic in 2nd tri and almost everyone said girl... can't wait to find out!

Oh and I forgot to add, wish me luck for my boss visiting me this afternoon :wacko:

Good Luck with your Boss this afternoon Emzy
I wish I could see Ollie do the toddle run he still wont walk lazy lil thing he is. Oh and my nausea is a back with vengence I havent had it this bad all through my pregnancy just eaten and now feeling very sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->