September Stars

Louise - wooooo could be good news, sounds like implantation bleeding to me. X

BTP- glad your getting on with the your new phone, u will get used to touch screen, but it does mean you can't text while driving anymore... I used to be able to text with my eyes shut on my button phone.. Impossible with touch screen. X

Emzy- do you mean posting about pregnancy stuff and upsetting me ? Because you don't ever have to worry, I love reading about everyone's pregnancies... Shows me what I have to look forward to. The % of one of us losing a baby was pretty high it was going to happen. Anyway I can moan when I'm the last one pregnant still and you guys are all skinny again..like last time really ..lol xx

See no one got any drunk texts, because I drank a whole bottle and didn't even feel tipsy..lol must be my age !!!

Has anyone brought reins for their LO ? I just brought some for paige as she is a little pain we we are out and walks off.

Lady k - I'm planning on buying some reins for JJ this weekend. I think I'm going to buy the backpack reins so it holds a drink for him too. Also think they look really cute. My sister never bought reins but I can't understand how she managed to go out without them.

Louise as lady k said I'm happy to hear of everyone's 'babytalk'

In regards to mrs j - yep she's still twittering so alls fine

Got a house viewing at 7 which is a pain and then have someone to look at our boiler tomorrow as our showers keep going hot to freezing really quickly, really hope it's a quick thing to sort and not too costly. Then another viewing Saturday morning...... This viewing lark is already getting tedious

Teeny thank you it's reassuring to know it might not be a major problem . Only issue is I know I've got to lose weight as have high bmi and they won't put on meds unless I do

Just started using these,
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Goldbug-Ko...sr_1_12?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1328209561&sr=1-12
we had a panda for Sophie, (Pandie) so we have Koali for Rosie! They are very cute and Rosie loves them, see them in use in my fb, in 'muddy puddle' video clip! :haha:

Louise, fingers crossed its good! It could be ovulation bleed? I used to occasionally get that on ovulation.:hugs::kiss:

Ladyk,texting while i drive, you do make me laugh! :haha: :haha: I would crash on any phone!:haha:

Jelly :hugs:

Off I go again, Rosie tired, so going to settle her and have a shower if she does sleep, its all very well while she is on the boob.
Bloomin kids, got a v key that keeps popping off, a space bar that doesn't always work and now a b key is on funny, I have to read through carefully and add spaces! :dohh:

:hugs::kiss:

Have seen those back pack riens, but I was worried about it not being as secure when they trip up and the weight.. We brought some basic harmless reins but really would like the ladybird back pack reins.. X

Hi Ladies - I am so sorry for my absenteeism. I have a duff laptop as the screen is broken and have had limited access on my phone. Thanks to those worried about me. xxx I am feeling awful at the moment and I hate coming on here and moaning. My SPD is awful and I am struggling doing anything at the moment. Physio doesn't seem to be helping at all (in fact on checking today my pelvis is even more out of line than what it was when my physio started). Baby is also measuring small again so have a scan next friday (10th) to check on how he is doing. I don't want to be so miserable but I am hating every minute of pregnancy at the moment and still keep debating a section in 7 weeks. I just dont think I can last until full term and then have to cope with the possibility of being 2 weeks late. Anyway enough misery from me.....

Kara : I am so so sorry hun. xxxxx I have messaged you on FB and hope that you are being well looked after and can start TTC again. xxxx

Jelly : Can I echo what Teeny says. I too have PCOS and there are lots and lots of treatments out there now with huge amounts of success rates. I hope the results come back soon for you. xx

BTP : Go you and technology !! I don't think there is a BnB app. I have it saved in my favourites on my phone for ease. How have you found your new car seat. We have the kiddicare one but Olivia is still quite happy RF so leaving her that way for now. xx

Louise : FX'd that it is implantation bleeding. xx

Emzy : I am sorry you and Holly are feeling so ill. Hope it passes soon. xx

Teeny : Are you still breastfeeding Riley ?? xx

I promise to try and keep up better and will go back over the last 10 pages tomorrow and catch up on everything else I have missed. :kiss: xx

Really random and off topic but my milk has been coming in and out for a good few weeks now. Olivia stopped breastfeeding when I was about 20 weeks pregnant but suddenly she keeps trying to latch on again like when we are in the bath or if she sneaks into our bed in the night. She's getting quite upset when I refuse to let her. Do you think she is just confused by the smell ???

Good to see you ok Laura, sorry to hear your having such a tough time :hugs: hope little man is ok

I am so friggin cold tonight

Laura, no Riley is not breastfeeding anymore. He has his hands permanently down my top and his comfort is to play with them. It is soooo irritating and sore at times. I think if he could he would still feed. I am dreading the jealousy of feeding when this little girl comes along!
Good luck at your scan next week, you may just have small babies and hopefully it is nothing to worry about. xx

I bought Riley some cheap backpack reins (bat ones) but I do not really let him walk too much anyway! They look real cute and as long as you hold the long part close to their body in case they fall I think they are a good idea. I made the mistake of letting it be too loose and he fell and bruised the side of his head. Lesson learned though!

Jelly, it is soooo cold. They say we may get snow here over saturday night. The wind is like ice and Riley has very rosy cheeks from the wind chill bless him.

Laura sorry your having a hard time x

I had two little nurse maids looking after me today and I think they enjoyed us all being snuggled on the sofa instead of mummy always rushing around !

Laura :hugs: :hugs:

GG hope you feel better soon

Eeeep louise FX for youuuuu

I have the backpack buuuut Rosalie lies on the floor and screams

I like the look of those back packs as well! I have normal harness reins for Holly but tbh we never use them, she gets annoyed and sort of leans forward in them iykwim! I don't really like using them, but I've found they are good if you are out in a busy place. Otherwise I try to get her to hold my hand (and fail!) x

Sophie hated reins and would drop to the floor with me holding on to put her in the floor hovering style of mission impossible!:haha:
Pandy cured that, she loved wearing them, they are more of a security thing so I am not letting go when she doesn't want to hold hands, but they are strong enough if a child falls if you whip your arm up quick enough it saves them a scrape. The rein strap is removable too so you can just unclip that pit when you get home if someone wants to keep it on!

Laura, Poor you, I know how it can be, I think why did I do this to myself again was the main thought through the last 4 pregnancies!:haha:
I would think the milk smell is what she is smelling, but Rosie uses me for comfort more than milk I think, although does seem to get a good guzzle of milk still, and i still need pads as i leak throughout the day. She feeds of one boob and grabs the other one like a stress ball, and with her little nails its like a cat clawing my boob! She will also lift my top, the other day I was chatting with her in my arms and she had her had inside my coat trying to reach a boob! I am waiting for her to be ready, if i was pregnant I am not sure what I would do, i would find it hard to say no, but I would worry if i didn't wean before the baby she would be taking the baby's milk when it was born! :wacko:

I don't know about the phone, I am still rubbish, but then look at dh's phone and i put apps on it for him, he is more rubbish!:haha:

I have just posted up a pic to facebook of what I see when I am on the laptop, she comes in from angle to press the keys!

Genies, hope you feel better soon:hugs:

Time to go, I can do it no more! (fight Rosie off the laptop!):haha:

:hugs::kiss:

Grr we've been at toddler group this morning and there is this really nasty girl there. She is always pinching and hitting other kids and makes several kids cry every time we go there. Today it was Holly's turn to be picked on and she went up to Holly and pushed her and took the toy Holly had in her hand. Holly walked off and wasn't really that bothered and she just got another toy. The girl followed her again pushed her, took the toy and hit in Holly the face! Then Holly walloped her right back in the face (is it wrong that I was secretly proud of her??!) and so the little girl grabbed her hand and bit her finger!!! Poor Holly screamed and broke her heart, I ran over to get her and said "No fighting girls!" and moved Holly away and the girls mum just sort of leisurely got up and took her girl away, but I didn't hear her tell her off at all. It's no wonder she's like that if her Mum doesn't tell her off for doing it. Anyway a bit later on, I held the door open for the girls mum and smiled at her and she gave me the filthiest look! What a cow!!

Happy V day Teeny :happydance:

Emzy - I think I would of been secretly proud too, JJ is usually treated unfairly by the girls (hoping it will soon pass) - when he's picked on he just puts his face to the floor and cries :-(

Aw bless his heart! Holly usually just looks a bit baffled if another kid hits her or takes a toy, but not too bothered and usually just walks off. But she was obviously not impressed this time lol This little girl is very mean, she does it all the time and there are always lots of kids crying as she's smacked them or pushed them down the slide or something. Little madam! She's a bit older than Holly, I'd guess that she is between 2 and 2 1/2. I'd be mortified if Holly was going round doing that to other kids and I'd tell her off, her mum just doesn't seem bothered at all!

Hi ladies, can't write much because I have a serious case of the shakes! Just eaten something but it hasn't helped, I'm having lots of little symptom that make me think that I'm going to have a positive when I test but still trying hard not to get my hopes up! I had low blood pressure when pregnant with Lilia and had shakes constantly so thinking it could be the starts of that.. Kind of hope not though as I was very poorly with it!!

Emzy silly woman! I worried for a while that Lilia was going to be one of those rough kids that snatch etc, I said this to Emma ad she seemed very pushy around JJ I thought but actually now she tends to keep herself to herself and doesn't bother of she has toys taken off her etc.

Kelly did you want to meet tomorrow still or are you too busy with house stuff? X

Happy V day teeny!!

Laura hope you're ok, I feel for you I remember vividly what it was like!

Kara how are you today hun? Big hugs x

Can't write any more! I need to lie down I can feel my heart beating hard in my chest! Love to all x

Ooh Louise, sounding promising! So hard not to get your hopes up though isn't it just in case!!

I forgot to add earlier, that Holly's new favourite thing is to climb on top of her activity table, look at me and shout "get down!" over and over again! lol She's learnt how to say "get down", "go" and "car" in the last week, so we're getting there a little with her speech. Now we have lets see:

Mummy, Daddy, The Bin, Get Down, Go, Car, Yeah, Giz (the cat), Hiya, Hungry (Ungy)

I think that's it!

Oh and she has said Wowa for shower a couple of times, but doesn't say it regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->