September Stars

Hey lovely ladies!!!

Just had a brief catchup,

Kara I am so very sorry xxxx

Louise, fx'd!!!!

Teeny Happy V day!!

Emma, go Holly!!!

Erm so crap at keeping up!!!

I have had the week from hell, Hope and I have been so poorly, have a chest infection and a stinking cold so it has resulted in lots of sleepless nights!!!! I am now finally starting to feel human!! Ian left last night so was a bit emotional, Hope has been so clingy all day and keeps asking for Daddy, bless her, she is all confussed!!

Sending you all lots of love xxxxx

Hope you're ok becs and you both feel better soon, you know where I am! This time last year it was me! X

All is good here, no tears today, had a good cry last night and then dusted myself off!!! Hope will keep me busy!!! He comes back in June then goes back out for another 4 months in August!!! Its all good fun!!!

Hiya all, sorry to have been AWOL the beginning of this week, time has just ran away with me.

LadyK, so so sorry to hear your news. Glad to see you're positive about TTC, I really hope that things happen fast for you and go well. Lots of love to you. Xx

Aw Becs, hope you're ok. Feel better soon. Lots of love to you too. X

Teeny, happy V day xx

Laura, wow, I can't believe you've got so little time left until you meet your little boy! X

Louise, hope your signs mean you'll soon be getting a BFP! X

Jelly, hope you get some decent results soon from your scan and you can get sorted and get a second baby en route! How's little JJ? Hope he's a bit better. X

Emzy, go holly with her speech! Samster is very very slow with words. He does a lot of meaningful grunts, but few words. He says a few bits, then copies little sounds like "let's go!" .... I guess they all get there in their own sweet time! X

I had a super busy week at work, then I've been all over the place doing chores and catching up with pals thurs and fri. Busy weekend ahead again, but it's all good! Xx

Glad all good Asher x

Becs hugs , your a tough cookie though you be fine x

Louise fingers crossed for you when you testing ? X

Teeny happy v day x

Am feeling better thanks x

Glad you're feeling better GG, so cute to hear about the girls looking after mummy, bless. Xx

Emzy- I would also be secretly proud... No one bully's a September star, the girls mum sounds like a bitch !! X

Becs- Honey I am so sorry... Always here for you. Do you have anything to keep you busy ?x

BTP- no app for this forum, wish there was, there is a app called baby and bump but it's one for when your pregnant like a diary xx

There was talk about them making a bnb app a while ago but since ownership changed I guess it might have been pushed back :shrug:

Emzy :grr: what a mean child!! I kind of take it as normal other children pushing (once) and stealing a toy (hopefully while the parent just isn't looking). But then following after her now that's a mean streak :shock: I would have had words - rather loud words about shitty parenting skills where the other mum could have heard. If my girls take toys or push they are made to hug or say sorry and told off. Maybe the hug means nothing to a child but it means something to the other parent IMO.

Becs :hugs: you are really made of strong stuff lady!! I swear you army mums are AMAZING utterly amazing!! Robins only away 9 weeks and thats a slog. Robin works away for more than 6 months of the year but it's never longer than 4 weeks long. I used to think it would be really hard with the girls, but I've since realised that it's more that your heart has to break every time you say goodbye and you never feel like you until they are home. THAT is why you are amazing, you have to save goodbye to half of yourself for a huge amount of time. You are the bravest people I know. :hugs: :hugs:

quick hi from me!
I am finally feeling a bit better. Horrible gastro bug at our house. :nope: :sick:
Totally scuppered all our lovely plans of skiing this week. Booo! Hisss!

Happy V-day, Teeny!

Poor becs - I agree with blob - I do not know how you military girls do it. Those separations are brutal! Hope the time flies for you!

Forgot everything else I was going to say!

Get better all the sickies and hope everyone else is well!

Becs :hugs: blob said it all Perfectly

Just when I think JJ is back to normal he surprises me. On the coldest night of 12 months my son is currently in our bed with just a nappy and a temp of 39.5. Dh asleep and me wondering how many hours I'm going to get tonight before house viewing tomorrow. Louise can we postpone tomorrow as if JJ upto it I desperately need to buy him new shoes for nursery and the shop I go to is only open Saturday's and I can't go until after the viewing. I might be taking a couple of days holiday next week so could arrange for then if good with you and the possible snowing weather..... Just looked out the window absolutely nothing

Kara I'm so sorry to hear your news. :hugs:

JC my husband ordered a big bag of ginger by accident too! Needless to say it still hasn't been used!

Sorry to hear a lot of you are suffering.

Becs, I agree that Blob put it perfectly. It must be so hard.

I'm glad this week's over. My folks asked if we could look after their elderly dog whilst they went away for a week. She had been having lots of toilet accidents but just before they left she became incontinent. Aghh my phone's a nightmare so am going to get the laptop...

That's better...

So my Mum was very apologetic but I couldn't just pull out of looking after her. Anyway, my little sister calls me on Saturday morning, the day before we were due to have her to tell me that the dog couldn't walk. So my dh and I go to see her for ourselves and the poor old lady had been lying in her own excrement until my sister had got there (only for a few hours but still). She had been cleaned up but just wasn't moving and was all sore. I managed to get her to stumble on her legs for a few steps towards some food but nothing more. I called my folks and basically was told they were thinking of having her put down just before they went away but decided not to but in hindsight should have. So they basically said it was up to me what I did. It was so horrible to call. In the end I decided to take her to the vet to see what they would say but I knew deep down that they would want to put her down. The vet said it was cruel to leave her like this just for a week to then only have her put down. So I held her whilst the vet gave her the injection. I've never had to do anything like it. It was heartbreaking. Although I know it was the right decision I still feel like I was playing God and what if her legs were only temporarily bad? Ugghhh. It still upsets me.

After that all happened I had to go home and fill up my car with stuff for work and head off to a hotel in London and set up for an exhibition which I was working on for two days. Fun.

What a crap few days.

Sorry to ramble on but I guess I haven't expressed myself until now as didn't want to upset my family. My Mum feels awful and said she feels like she's let me down. :cry:

Morning ladies!!!

Thank you all for your kind words!!! I really dont think I am amazing, its Ians job and I always knew that he would go away for long periods, I thinks its the initial first few days of adjusting to being on your own!!!
Hope is feeling much more like her old self, she slept all night in her cot so must be better!! She is still off her food but as we still have a cold and cant taste you dont really fancy anything!! Even Murphy is sad he keeps waiting for Ian at the front door :(

I am just off to my parents for a couple of days, so glad they are only 45 mins away!! Hoping to catch up on some lost sleep while I am there!!! The car is all packed, just waiting on my washing to finish so I can hang over the washing horse then I am offski!!!

morning lovely ladies & babies...

Kara huge hugs hunni and thumbs up for being so positive about ttc again! Hope you are all ok x x

emzy i would have been well proud...we have had children like that in the past and you cant help but smile when someone gets one over on them! James May be small but he is very feisty...if someone attempts to take something off him he hangs on to it and screams at them. At the weekend we met my friend and she bought him a box of connecting vehicles and he and my almost 3yr old nephew had played with them and mckenzie was tidying them up for me and James held the box and mckenzie pulled on the box to move it so he could put the rest in and James was hanging onto it for dear life being slid across the laminate flooring...it was highly amusing! X

gg 1 sprout...hilarious! Glad your on the mend! X

i couldnt have put it better blob! X

Louise so excited for you! X

jelly hope jj is better soon poor lil man! X

fishy how sad but ultimately you did the kindest thing ever, if only humans didnt have to suffer! Fancy your mum thinking that bless her x

teeny happy v day! X

Sarah hope those bugs have gone soon x

Asher hello lovely x

Btp yes i have a boy with meddling fingers too! X

did i miss anyone...? Hope not! Hello & hugs if i did X

James is now actively cruising all the time he just doesnt stop still. So proud of him thou! James is quite vocal...says mommy, daddy, nana, yellow, clever, yes, no, that, Amy, Emma, and attempts to say other things you tell him too! The other week i said shit and he sat there repeatedly saying shhh-it! Watching what i say now lol x

Fishy :hugs: what a tough decision to make. My parents dog had been ill for ages and became incontenant struggling to walk. At the weekend I said to them about putting him to sleep but still took them a couple of days to make that decision. They were heartbroken. You know you did the right decision :hugs:

Awful night with JJ temps upto 38.7, then this morning shivers. Had house viewing so dh took him to local friend, by the time I got there he had stopped shivering but then had a massive vomit all over there kitchen. He's eaten a little bit of toast and taking lots of water but still has high temp. I've asked nhs direct to call us back as not sure what I can do to get his temp down as its been an ongoing issue since last night. Went to sleep 6 this morning and up at 8.30 I'm shattered, so is JJ I think

Afternoon Ladies !

Teeny : Happy V Day for yesterday hun. xx

Emzy : Sorry to hear about the bully - We have one at one of our toddler groups. Its a little boy and his mum is constantly chasing after him and correcting him and apologising. She seems so nice so I have no idea why he is so horrid !! ((( Hugs )))

Louise : Have your shakes gone now ? When will you test hun ?? xx

Becs : Hope you get yourself into a nice routine soon hun. I would find it so hard. xx Enjoy your stay at your parents and make the most of the extra hands !!! xx

Asher : Good to see your busy and all is good. xx

GG and Sarahkka : Glad your both feeling better ladies. xx

Jelly : Poor JJ - How is he doing this afternoon ? xx

F&C : I am so sorry to hear about your parents dog. It is one of the hardest things for us to ever do as a pet owner. Ive had to do it twice now and dread the day that my lab goes. Please know that it is the last kindness we can ever do for our animals. They can't tell us they want to go but I think we always just know. ((( Hugs ))) hun. xx

Kara : How you doing honey ? xx

LBB : Yay to James and the cruising !! Oooooooopf to the shhhhhhhit word !! lol xx

Re : reins/backpacks - We have a backpack and Olivia loves it. Ive found it quite sturdy but she is still quite small (20lbs) could imagine that with a bigger/heavier toddler they may not be as effective. Olivia is really good at holding my hand when were out but I still have the reins on just in case.

I am still feeling crappy and keep having the most disturbing dreams. My MW gave me a rollicking about the physio so have got to ring them on monday and see if I can possibly get 2 sessions in a week. As much as I am in pain its also such a palava getting to our hospital (Its the other end of town and I dont drive so means an hour appt ends up being nearly a whole morning or afternoon taken up). I am having a nap every day at the moment so feel awfully lazy but I can't function without it at the moment !!

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone. xx

Good morning!
Have couple of vey energetic little boys this morning and am feeling almost normal myself! :)
I think we'll get out and take a nature hike, as it is gorgeous out. And there is barely any snow right now for skiing, so unless we drive into the mountains, that's out.

Fishy - so sorry about your parents' dog. That must have been very very hard. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->