September Stars

LadyK I would feel exactly the same as you and in fact I said to Matt before my 12 week scan, "I know it sounds awful but if something has happened I'll feel horrible because of the horrible sickness I have had" so I totally know where you are coming from. I'm so sorry hun. I also know what you mean about wanting to try again ASAP, as I think I would feel the same xx

Oh kara hope the day goes quick for you tomorrow , what a horrid experience is Grant ok and taking care of you ? xx

So sorry Kara. Hope all goes well tomorrow and take care of yourself.

Kara the sickness could have been worse I suppose? I don't know really. So sorry for you and it's not an awful thing to say at all x I haad one period between a miscarriage and conceiving Lilia, they say people often conceive straight after so I hope it happens quickly for you xxx

That happened to my friend too Louise, apparently its quite common as you are very fertile straight after a pregnancy.

I hope you're ok kara Xx

Thinking of you and your family Kara. :hugs: I hope you are as well as can be and that you have a quick TTC journey. xx

On new phone but will text you lastly, til I get to grips with this :wacko::wacko:internet thingy, I am not even attempting to do a normal post!):hugs:
Note to self, steady hand needed with touch screen phone.

Lady K :hugs: I was thinking of you this morning driving through Watford, so sorry this has happened. Hope it goes ok for you tomorrow :hugs:

Got my scan tomorrow morning hoping they tell me what they find if they see anything.

Good Luck for today Jelly.
Ladyk- Hope everything goes well today and you are feeling okay.

Good luck Jelly x

LadyK hope everything goes ok today xx

Jelly, good Luck at scan :hugs:

Ladyk, back to trusty laptop, I can't do a touch screen phone unless i am still, and Rosie is constantly on me in one way or another!
Big hugs to you, thinking of you lovely lady :hug: you know where i am if you need me :hugs:

I am getting used to my new phone, last night i was ready to send it back, but today having downloaded some apps i love it! its a sony erricson xpedia rio i think, (cant be bothered to go look!) the only thing i haven't mastered is baby and bump, and getting the little icons where i want them! :haha:

I am off out, my 4yr old is driving me mental demanding everything, Rosie is messing with the tv, with my ds off school and dh sticking his oar in winding him up while he himself is in his usual spot on the bed with the xbox on, and any more and I will have to punch him:growlmad:

LadyK - I'm so sorry... I hope today goes okay and you have a quick TTC journey!! You have my number if ya want to talk!!

Jelly - Good luck today!!

BTP - Your house must be so noisy and chaotic... how's things with your ds now? I'm going to ask my brother about coming off his tablets etc for you...

Asher - My god Kimi can throw a tantrum...normally its a high-pitched scream, followed by a throwing of something or 'macking' mummy.... (my mothers fault...stupid woman!!)

How are we all dealing with tantrums?? I haven't found something that works yet...we've tried talking to her, giving her toys, trying to cuddle her...telling her no? But nothing works and it all escalates!!!

BTP, you are so patient. If I had only an ounce of your patience I would be okay!
Talking of DTD, my 9yr old son walked in on DH and I the night before last! :blush: My DH just layed still and thought if he didn't move he wouldn't be seen! LMAO! Never mind my bump eh?!
Just the latest update on my old car....I sold it within half an hour of listing it which was great! :thumbup: I am now driving my new car (well, new to me and I love it!)

My little Riley bear is soooo funny....earlier, I put his new wellies on and he trundled off out in the garden. At the top of the garden is his turtle pool which has a few inches of water in. Well, the ice had frozen over and being an adventurer he stood on the ice (before I could grab him) which cracked and gave way resulting in Riley plunging into freezing water! :haha: I shouldn't have laughed but it was a funny sight and the face he pulled was priceless! So a warm up in the house and some new clothes and all is good again!

Has anyone heard from LauraK lately? I was wondering whether she is okay.
Also, A quick Hello to YM as I know you read a lot, but do not get the time to post.
Louise, so I see you are TTC...very good luck with that my love.

I am so happy to think that V day is this Friday. Where has the time gone?

Lastly, LadyK, I hope everything was okay today. I hope you have time to relax and recover and we are all here if you need to talk. xx

I only get 5 minutes here and now as we're trying to get prepared to go RLH on Tuesday... gotta find babysitter for Kimi and then get everything packed...

Feeling a bit nervous tbh...this is major surgery and although we do have the BEST consultant, doing the actual surgery...I know there are major risks and with her last reaction to the anasthetic... I'm worrying myself sick...

We also know that from the X-Rays...the prognosis doesnt look good...it does look like Pippa will be losing most of her large intestine so they may have to use her small intestine...

I also got told by the doctors that my chances of having another baby with HD is greater because I had a girl with HD so I have to make a decision...do I try and have one more and pray that he/she doesnt have HD? Or should I be happy I've been blessed with two and stop here?? It's hard hearing that at 19 that I have possibly had my children when I so wanted 4... I really dont know!!

Kimi is walking everywhere now!!! It's amazing watching her!! Never knew how much I could love someone so much!!!

Hugs to everyone

x

Teeny I was thinking that too, almost V day already, can't believe it! Bless Riley ha ha!

Holly certainly knows how to throw a tantrum. She throws herself on the floor and screaaaaaammms and kicks her legs. I just leave the room and it almost always stops right away. If I stay in the same room, or look at her, or talk to her it gets worse, but leaving the room almost always works! I always laugh though, it's so funny!

I'm feeling really crappy at the mo. I'm all miserable and down in the dumps and I can't seem to pull myself out of it! On top of the SPD pain, which is all day every day and keeps me awake at night, last week started with a stomach bug and as soon as I'd got rid of that, I got a nasty cold which I've still got. It doesn't help that Holly has had both as well and has been grouchy and waking up a lot at night because of it. I feel bad as she's going mad as we're stuck in the house a lot and I'm getting cabin fever as well. But going out takes so much out of me and I hurt so bad for a couple of days. I've blown up like a puffa fish, all my face is puffed out! My legs ache, probably from walking differently because of the SPD and my skin is so dry and sore and my hands are chapped. Sorry to moan, I just feel really run down and like I'm falling apart! I've had enough now!!!

YM, good luck with Pippa's operation on Tuesday. It must be hard to think that you may have more children but you have time to weigh up your options. My SIL has passed down a life limiting disease to one of her children, maybe my nephew too but he has not been tested yet. She has 2 perfectly healthy children too though. It was her choice to have 4 and she deals with the situation as best she can. Massive hugs to you and your girls. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->