September Stars

Happy V day Emzy.

Yay 22 weeks for me today 2 weeks till Vday.

Jelly great news on the buyer! Wow that happened fast but not surprised, your house is lovely! Any time you're free just let me know hun. How is JJ today? He is suffering badly with his teeth/colds etc bless him xx

Happy v day emzy!

Happy 22 weeks fb! You'll be viable before you know it!!

Not sure what to do with myself now.. I was pretty sure I was having lots of symptoms but wasn't expecting a bfp yet at all.. Wondering if my dates were all wrong and if I'm
Further along or not?! And there was me thinking I'd be able to resist testing so as to get as far along as possible first.. By my reckoning I'm not even 4 weeks pregnant yet!

youll have to get a clearblue digital Louise it says how many weeks you are x

Ugh.
Brutal night last night with Tobe. He had tantrums all night. Not sure what the hell his problem was, but really not overflowing with maternal love and affection towards him right now. More like some serious sleep-deprived resentment. Little baby jerk! :growlmad:

Louise, congrats! Wonderful news! :hugs:

Happy V-day, Emzy!

All other personals just felt out of my head. Too tired to think.

I found out I was pregnant within a couple of weeks with Paige... I couldn't help but test every day..lol I kept saying I wouldn't but it's hard not too lol x

Happy V day Emzy! x
Huge Congratulations Louise! x
Jelly, fab news on the house. x

Sarah- Paige had a awful last night too, she kept crying in her cot, 10.30pm finally she went to sleep, not looking much better tonight, I have given her calpol in case it's teething.x

Ahh, been hectic here, so just having a quick catch up!

Louise, Fab news, congratulations, andf happy healthy 9 months :flower::hugs:

Jelly, well done on the buyer, great stuff! :hugs:

Fishy, Sorry about the doggie, it is awful having that responsibility, however to not see a pet suffer is not even something we can do for our human loved ones. I had to take our old siamease cat to the vet, this was a while ago now and she has been the last pet i had (house wise!) She was very old and just went down so fast, I knew she was poorly, and when she couldn't even use her litter tray I took her to the vet, I didn't know what to say so just tearfully said she is old, the vet said ''age isn't an illness you know' then examined her and realised how poorly she was, it was awful, I couldn't leave her, I wanted to hold her but didn't want to be there!
A few days later I got an apology and sympathy card from the vet, I think she realised she said the wrong thing a bit too quick.:hugs:

Happy V days to Teeny x:hugs: and Emzy, lovely bump Emzy x :hugs:

Sarah, so glad to hear the sickness has finally left the house, :hugs:

I hate bully children, (although they do go through a rough stage from about 2 - 2 and a half so it may be that), but there is something horrible about kids who push about like that, my dh watches Sophie like a hawk when we are out, he is straight on to any kid who gets near her!
We recently went to a party where a boy was punching the other children, the other children soon see the bully, they were trying to bounce him off the bouncy castle, and no parents were stopping them as their children had all had a punch off him! :blush:

Right got to go, Rosie trying to get laptop, she has just pulled my necklace off, dh got it for me, better try and fix it!
Got to go she has got it about her!:dohh:

:hugs::kiss:

Big congrats Louise could it be your last AF was a light bleed and your further than expected? I remember poas every other day for about a month as couldn't believe I was pregnant. I'll text you, I know I'm busy Saturday morning but hoping to be free Sunday all depending on house viewing etc

Emzy fantastic bump you look really good happy V day!

Lady k hope Paige has a better night tonight

JJ had started to improve but has got a high temp and breathing again tonight, he's looking so pale too. Has red bags under his eyes :-( he's eaten better today though which is good as yesterday he had no appetite.

oh jelly poor jj its horrible seeing them poorly isnt it! Really do hope he is better soon x x

Tempreature gone again hasn't had calpol in 6 hrs or ibuprofen and temp is fine. Fingers crossed that was just a blimp.

I'm up watching the Super Bowl and don't understand any of it lol

Anyone know how easy it is a pushchair in deep snow. Only has small wheels and would say is fairly deep not just a dusting approx 6-7cm I remember last year once it started clearing having problems because the pushchair would slide in the ice and our pavements round house slant towards the road . Any ideas if it will be a problem?

Jelly I had problems last year with both my cherry and the lightweight stroller, as they both have small wheels. I took the Apple out on Saturday in the snow and it was absolutely fine, but the back wheels are really big with big treads, so think that's why it was so easy. Glad JJ is feeling a bit better now.

Holly and I have yet another cold, I think I have had about 3 in a row! Driving me mad now. She also has a tooth coming through at the top in one of the gaps at the front. She woke up crying so many times last night and then wanted to get up at 7am, which whilst doesn't sound early, it is for Holly! I was relying on a bit of a lie in, so I'm knackered! Between Holly crying, needing a wee and SPD I didn't get much sleep. I'm looking after my friends LO this morning for a couple of hours too, which I could really do without. Ah well, I am hoping Holly will hold on until this afternoon for her nap so I can get my head down for a bit as well.

Back at the doctors at 5pm as my sick note runs out tomorrow. Hoping that he will just give me a note for 5 weeks to cover me til I go on maternity leave, as I can't see myself going back between now and then when I am only seeing the physio fortnightly anyway. We'll see what he says later x

Louise - Congratulations!!! Happy and healthy 9 months!!!

No time for many personals ladies... am off to RLH today to get Pippa's bloods done ready for her operation tomorrow!!! Kara & Emzy - I hope i can text you and update you so you can tell the ladies!!!

Please keep my little baby girl in your thoughts and prayers!!!

xx

Good luck for Pippa's operation YM, it will all be fine. Of course you can text me updates, I will update on here for you x

YM, Good luck with Pippas operation tomorrow. We will be thinking of you and the girls and pray for a speedy recovery. xx

Emzy- I know the feeling about been tired. Ollie is getting 2 teeth and was up at 6:30 which is early for Ollie he is usually up between 8 and half past and could of done with that extra bit of sleep this morning. Hope the doctor gives you a sick note I am sure he will as it sounds like it has got worse. Oh and the up for the toilet I was up 4 times last night oh we'll it is all worth it in the end haha.
Ym- Pippa will be in my thoughts today. Hope all goes well.

FB makes me feel a bit better to know it's not just me ha ha! I keep needing a wee and it feels like I'm bursting, but then the smallest bit comes out! So annoying. It's hard enough for me to get in and out of bed as it is, so could do without the all night toilet trips and going in to Holly what feels like every 5 minutes! Matt was dead to the world as well last night, but I don't want to wake him as he is up for work at 6.30am.

Well my friends husband was meant to be dropping their LO off at 10am, but he hasn't turned up. I can't get hold of my friend as she is at work and I don't have his number, so not quite sure what's happening! I thought I had the wrong day or something, but I have a text from my friend from Friday confirming it was for this morning, so not sure!

Teeny how are you feeling? x

I feel dreadful saying that I feel fine! I know you are suffering with SPD which must be awful. I am feeling more tired than usual, but with Riley always on the go I guess it is no surprise.
Riley has also gone back to being a bugger and my 9yr old is playing up and testing my patience too. :dohh: With the 2 of them I never stop.
I feel so lucky that I never really seem to suffer during pregnancy but with 16 weeks left there is still time for that to change!
My bump is getting bigger by the day and I feel huge...I must try and bend at the knee as I always forget and end up squishing this baby girl! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->