September Stars

oh no Louise poor you! Don't worry about baby though, they are nice and tucked up in there and still too small to feel any impact like that. Just take it easy and put your feet up today. And don't worry about the lines on the tests. Mine were faint this time around, much fainter than yours and never got any darker! It was so weird! Even when I went to the hospital and they tested my HCG levels which were fine, the tests were still faint! It's so odd. Even on the hospital dip sticks, the lines were so faint you could barely see them. My lines with Holly were so dark, it's so weird that they were so faint this time! I was sure it was a bad sign, but obviously it was fine!

Jelly yay on selling your house! How exciting finding a new place!

Was up half the night with a poorly Holly again. She woke up every hour the night before and I assumed teething and cold were keeping her awake. Then last night was the same except this morning at 6am her chest sounded awful! She was barking like a seal and making weird whistly noises when she breathed in, so I suspect croup. It was like she was struggling to get a breath. Am taking her to the doctors this afternoon. She seems ok now but really wheezy and still making the barking noise, although not as bad as in the night. She sounds like a seal!

Thanks for your sympathy emzy! I'm sure everything is fine I had just forgotten how scary this part of pregnancy is! Plus I think finding out so early was a mistake because until my af doesn't arrive I'm not convinced!!

Ym sending big hugs your way today hun x

I was the same Louise, I found out at under 4 weeks and wouldn't believe it til I was about 6 weeks ha ha!

YM text me at 10.30 and said that Pippa had gone in for her operation and it was awful leaving her :cry:

Hi all,
Asher - yes that was the only trouble with my Jane' but saying that my iCandy isn't much better but it's a sacrifice i'm willing to make to have my lovely Hello Kitty pram :haha: I tend to only use it if i'm out for most of the day, failing that my quinny zapp xtra is my 'buggy' which lives in the car :thumbup:

Blob, re clips; i would get in touch with them, i'd expect they will send you a new set as this is a major safety risk which could seriously damage their company if anything were to happen!

Genies, Jellycat, :hi:

grant won't know what hit him..lol xx
thank god your back onto Grant,:wohoo: :rofl:

Aww Louise, bless you. I remember my line being so faint i had to take it out into the daylight then call round my neighbours to get her to check :haha: i wasn't due on for another 3 days but i just knew :thumbup:

Emsy - did you ever get a swing hun? My local preloved baby place are selling them for £45 & i could look into shipping it for you if your still looking?
I hope Holly settles, i dread tonight as Amelia hasn't been sleeping well (with my husband at the inlaws) & i go over to join them today - i still feel so poorly and really need my sleep!

Well, i've just been to uni so i'd best get some reading printed off then get off my butt. So much to do - god how do i fit work in when i'm not off sick :shrug:. Good news is i get to go watch shopping at the jewellery quarter on the way :happydance:.
I'll try to check in later to see how Poppy is doing but i have no phone signal and limited internet access at my inlaws (damn bloody 3G - i'll be glad when my contract is up), failing all else i will harass LadyK by text :haha:
Take care all xxx

Oh Louise- how you feeling now ? I'm sure all is fine, some people don't even know by now and jumping out of planes and stuff... But always best to take it easy for a while, the cramping may just be your uterus getting into baby mode x

I was checking my phone all morning for YM update... Weh I lived closer to her : (

Emzy- Paige has been waking with a cough every night so far, some nights worse than others, twice we have been to the doctors and told us it could be a allergy I still think its asthma but she won't listen to me.. X

Limpets- ha ha ha, yeah I realised it should be with grant, thought we would have more chance getting pregnant that way... ; ) xx I really should word my texts better x

Pippa is still having her op, it's been 5 hours and they told YM it was only going to be a couple. I'm really upset they have not sent anyone out to update her. I'm guessing they are just being extra careful and taking their time but to put a mother in that state is disgusting. Why do we all have to live so far away from each other : ( x

YM - thinking of you and Pippa. :hugs:

Everyone else - have a great day - must run as Simon and Tobe are laughing very hard over something which is never a good sign.....

Oh Lara poor vikki that's awful that they haven't kept her updated I hope she's out soon x

Oh and Lady k yes I am on facebook sorry kept forgetting to answer you
https://www.facebook.com/loren.crutchley

YM said pip is out of the op, she isn't awake yet and still has to see the doctor to get more info on how it went... X

Firstbean- I wondered if you were not answering because of personal reasons..lol I added you I hope you don't mind... I can set up a private thread on fb and wanted to make sure you were included.... I won't be offended if you reject me..lol x

Have they updated YM yet??? Least she's out now :hugs: YM

Aww Louise the day i 'knew' I was pregnant with Rosalie it was icy and I fell down the steps to my house :hugs: baby will be fine pregnancy is scary :hugs:

Spoke to YM and she said the reason the op took so long was because it was worse than first thought but the op went well and Pippa is recovering but due to the extended op she is very tired so keeping an extra eye on her. They removed a lot by the sounds of it. X

Glad all went well with pippas op. hope she is doin well. Yep that's fine I will go on and confirm.

Ym so sorry not been on before but glad pippas op went well. Its is one of the most horrible thing every when they put them to sleep they go all floppy then you have to hand them over! Huge hugs x

Right...will make this quick as possible coz laptops being rubbish!!

Pippa has lost her entire large bowel...none of it was useful, there were twists in it and it wasnt even attached to her stomach in parts so was loose and flopping around!!!

They have connected her small bowel to her bottom and have removed the first stoma and closed it and put in a new one on the other side!!

Pippa is VERY sleepy and in a lot of pain so she is on morphine and having boosters when she gets uncomfortable! She also is NBM for 48 hours so is on IV fluids and some anti-biotics! She is on oxygen as her sats were dropping too low and her little body is so tired poor cow!!

But other than that, she is doing ok.... its now a wait and see game for us and we dont know what the future is for Pippa yet, but we're through this hurdle and ready to face the next!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->