September Stars

Yes Emzy same as me feel like I am bursting then hardly anything comes out I sit there thinking there has got to be more than this to wake me up :haha: then it takes ages to get back to sleep as I am suffering with restless legs again and then I need the loo as soon as I drop off :haha:

Thought I would share my 22 week bump pic. Ignore the pj bottoms they are OH's but are so comfy I love them :haha:

Attachments

• bump 22 weeks.jpg
    bump 22 weeks.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4
FB, what a lovely bump. My seems to stick out! I'll try and get one on here later. xx

Fb that is a great bump, you look fab x

Jelly so glad JJ was a bit better, fx the worst is over! X

Ive been a lazy moo today been slumming it in my pjs but best get dressed for the school run!!

First bean- not sure if I asked already, are you on fb ? X

Louise- just do what some of the girls here do and go to the school run in your pj's It's the fashion or so they tell me x

Kara I could get away with that possibly in a morning as its just a drop off in the turning circle in school car park bit don't fancy standing there in my pjs and wellies about 10 feet from Wayne's ex who picks up his brother!! (although she grabs Nathan and leaves straight away doesn't even hang on a minute or two to say hi to Alex, then tells him on the phone that she looked everywhere but can't see him!)

Hellooooooo ladies :hugs:
I've been urged by a fellow star to make the effort & show my face on here. I feel so bad for not making time, I remember when all I did was sit on here pressing the refresh button (wondering if I was ever gonna have my baby after all lol). I think it's the idea of trying to keep up which fills me with fear, by the time I've checked my emails, Facebook (my page, everyone else's page plus the buy, sell, swap sections) dinner is a little too crunchy for human teeth & my daughter has wrecked the living room, used the tortoise cage as a shape sorter (much to my little guys disappointment when they have bothered to come & see what goodies have been provided) & is force feeding the poor cat happyland people!!! Alas, I will try to keep up if you'll all forgive me for not knowing who the hell anyone of you are in relation to Facebook :shrug::haha: or any other information which may have been previously stored in my pre baby memory banks.
Hope your all well ttfn xxx

Ok, so I'm learning a few more than I realised are pregnant - massive congratulations :happydance:
Can I ask what Pippa is going into hospital for? & Emma I hope your doctor is kind to you, I'm off sick at the moment recovering from a chest infection which developed into a strep infection which has now gone but left me with a flare up (1st in 7 years) of my asthmas so I've started on steroids today to settle it down. Damn bugs!
In reply to the pushchair in the snow lol, I remember ploughing through it last year, a 20min walk to get Amelia to weigh in clinic took 1hr 45 mins (I feared loosing her if I fell going down the hill) & because it took so long they had just finished the clinic as I arrived. I sat & cried on the pavement outside lmao. I think it was more the thought of getting back up the hill & she was due a feed (thank god for booby juice on tap!). I had my Jane' then which had massive wheels but the footrest & shopping basket acted as a snow plough. In the end I walked up the road & verbally took on the hooting drivers :growlmad: I think it was just how thick it was & it had frozen, this year by us it was nearly all melted by today - it seemed very wet & fragile as I built our snowman yesterday.
How did everyone's little ones react to the snow? X

Oooooh Louise!!!! So happy and exited for youuuuuuu!!!

Aww girls I'm getting serious bump envy :lol: :cloud9:
I can't believe how far along these babies are now it's mad!! Mega jealous!!

Limpet wow the Jane is meant to be the best?? The shopping basket comes off though...unless you had stuff in it. Last year was so much worse. We've had no snow :rofl: but we did have some before Christmas and she seemed to like it.

I really hope pippa is ironing ok, thinking about you all.
Limpet sure more of the mums are better at taking information than me :blush: but she has to get an operation on her bowel.

Pippa has hirschsprungs disease...its a genetic bowel condition...means the nerve endings arent present in her large intestine!!

She was diagnosed at 5 weeks and had surgery just after to put in a stoma bag so she can poo and this surgery is to see how much of her large intestine has been affected and to remove what isnt any good!!

I'm so nervous about tomorrow....have gotta starve pippa from 2.30am... :( poor little moo :(

Hope everyone is okay

x

Ym, I am worried for you too, only because you are though! Prognosis is good for what Pippa has, hopefully not much will be affected and you can learn some sort of normality :thumbup: Good luck and be thinking of you and Pippa all day xx:hugs::kiss:

Limpets, hello, nice to see you, know exactly what you mean with the lounge being trashed while doing anything, I give up and resolve myself to the fact my house will be a mess until the youngest reaches 18! :haha:

Right smelly done a poo, time to go change her,

:hugs::kiss:

Young Mummy - OMG, wow! I've just realised (now i'm on the pc & not on my phone) that Pippa is your second little girl - so congrats about that one). Thank you for the reply, thank goodness they picked it up early :hugs: how are you holding up? Poor little mite not having anything to eat, can she not drink either? She won't even understand :cry: I'll be thinking of you & i hope all goes well - as i'm sure it will :thumbup:

Blob - yes my Jane was amazing, it just shows how bad the snow was (and how steep our hills are lol). I recently & reluctantly sold it to a woman who's little girl has had a stroke in utero, her consultant said she must be kept flat at all times until she is old enough to determine the severity of any damage done - hence her seeking out my car seat. I am so glad it went to someone who needs it though :thumbup:

Can anyone use a free ticket to the baby show at earls court this month? I have one sitting on my filing cabinet which i won't be using x

Hi Limpetsmum! Nice to see you! Ohh when is the baby show? I doubt I'd be able to make it down to London though with this bloody SPD :( How's Amelia doing? I try to keep up with everyone on facebook! She's a little love, so pretty :)

YM I've already been texting you, but tomorrow Pippa will be fine. Massive hugs as I know you are feeling sick to your stomach with worry. I would feel exactly the same but she will be fine xxxxx

First bean your bump is fab! I think you're nearly overtaking me now!! Mine seems to have stopped going outwards (thank goodness!) and started filling out upwards! I still can't believe we are so pregnant already... only 16 weeks to go for me OMG! I don't think it's sunk in yet that I'm having another one and I don't think it will til she is here!

I've been to see the GP and he has signed me off for 5 weeks til my maternity leave starts, so I won't be going back to work now. I am glad, as I can stop worrying about work now and they'll stop expecting me to go back! I'm extra glad as my manager rang me last week to say she was leaving (left last week to go to another job in the company) and so our team was being split up. So if I went back I'd be going back onto a random team doing different work that I didn't know anything about, for 5 weeks until I went on maternity leave. Not only that, but I have no idea how I would manage to sit for a shift or even the commute there and back, so I am glad that I don't have to worry about that now.

Evening ladies!!

Limpets, good to see you!! I'm still here with my Jane... second one, love them! Having said that though, it doesn't go in and out of the car, it's the walking pram. Walking the dogs and walking the kids to and from school. I do follow you on FB, but good to see you here! I don't manage to catch up on here as much as ever I used to be able to, with work and stuff now, but I do tend to read and then forget to reply!!!

YM, good luck for Pippa tomorrow, will be watching out for updates.

Love to all you preggers mums. Loving the bump pic FB, looking fab! Emzy, hope you get your sick note sorted. Been there, done that!! Was such a lovely feeling to get the time off and know I could bod around slowly at home. Teeny, hope those big and little ones of yours let you chill out! x

Jelly, hope JJ is feeling better quickly, poor boy's not having a good run is he? x

Louise, I can't believe the ex picks Nathan up and doesn't even wait to see if Alex is okay!? That sent shivers down my spine. The sooner Nathan decides to come to you the better. What a bloody cowbag. xx

Kara, how are you? x

Busy day here, period pains and PMT ahoy. Am hoping this coil will settle stuff down soon. It's been in 2 months now and is causing mayhem. The storm before the calm I am hoping!! I have been a right moody moo all day, and now am craving chocolate. Grrrrrrrrr. Am just watching Coppers with a cuppa, then off to bed. Hoping for a slightly better night's sleep tonight. Archie was stood next to the bed at 4am having wet the bed - very rare this happens, but not much fun climbing in to the top bunk to change it in the middle of the night! - then I couldn't get back to sleep as I couldn't stop coughing, then I did nod off and the labrador starting crying to go out for a poo (5am), then before 6 Sam was awake and in with us. A good few solid hours would be so nice tonight!!! Fingers crossed!!

Love to all. xx

For definite we had that car seat too however I really didn't like it the clips kept coming undone on mine :nope:

Omg emzy that's so soon!!! I'm getting huge huge broodiness :dohh:

YM :hugs: :hugs: she is going to be fine, stay strong :kiss:

Limpet hey how are ya ? i cant leave a room or they are on the table or playing on my phone :) they liked the snow , Amelia esp just trooped around , Layla walked around saying oh no to it all but loved the snowman and looked out at it all day shouting man !

ym thoughts with you and Pip tomorrow xx

Louise it never occured to me that you would be seeing waynes ex at school how arkward! how are you feeling today any more tests?

pushing the buggy in the snow was fun today kept going side ways !

:hi: Limpets good to see you! JJ went out very briefly in the snow yesterday as he isnt well and without a doubt absolutly hated t and pretty much cried the whole time. Hes a sensitive boy

FB fantastic bump

YM - :flower: Hope everything goes well for Pippa tomorrow

Louise - Im sure the mums wouldnt even notice you in your pjs at the school gate. I only realised today you will be having my midwife Glynis she was great think you will like her too. Any more POAS today?

Asher - Wow you really did have a hectic night. Poor archie :-( Im dreading the whole bed wetting thing.

Took JJ to the doctors today as he was still ahving high tempretures and looked really pale. Hes got a bad ear infection and been given antibiotics, have to take him back in 6 weeks to check he's OK (is that normal?). He looks alot better tonight so hoping to carch up on some missed sleep myself, DH is staying at home with him tomorrow.

We have officially sold our house !! Looking at propertys at the weekend but its really disheartening what is on the market at the moment.

Limpets - yay three posts..check you out..lol. They don't care if you can't keep up, After all you did start this thread. Just great to see you on here again x

Louise- what a bitch his ex is, she is really going to screw those kids up, must be heart breaking to see it happen x

Jelly- a huge congrats on the sale !!!!! How exciting ... Now the hard part, to find a house you like, come move here..lol x

YM- I have texts you but I will be thinking of pip tomorrow and if you want to chat please call me x

Asher- so sorry to hear your having problems, hope it all calms down for you, but had to laugh at you craving chocolate, I crave it all the time...lol , I was looking at getting a coil but now I'm hoping grant will take the pill after we have had another... That's if it's available yet x

Cramps and bleeding started again today, does anyone know of this is normal? I'm also feeling horny which is strange because I only get horny when I'm ovulating. I really can't wait for my bleeding to stop, grant won't know what hit him..lol xx

I did poas again yesterday, the line looked about the same to me as it did the day before ao straight away I was worried but going to wait until at least Thursday to do it again as that's when I'm due on I think.. Boobs not sore yet and that was my first symptom before so not feeling massively positive at the moment but time will tell! I think I'm just worrying!

Jelly great news on the house and glad you've got a reason for JJ being poorly, ear infections are awful poor lamb xx

I started writing this ages ago but went out to thR car to start it ready for school run and it's really icy so my legs went right out from under me, I landed on my back/bum and can barely move now! Needless to say I'm not taking Alex to school today now, I'm sure the roads are fine but they don't grit here and I'm not risking another fall., I just hope baby is ok in there as I've had low cramps since :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->