September Stars

YM massive hugs hun. I'm sorry, I've been a bit crap at updating everyone today, but Kara has done a great job of updating everyone for you :)

I feel like shit and just want to cry :( I feel like I've got nothing left. Holly hasn't been well and I took her to the doctors, for him to say 'it's a virus' and to give calpol lol She has a real croupy cough and can't get her breath sometimes, poor baby. I am absolutely worn out, she has wanted me all day as she's not feeling good and she went to bed at 8pm and keeps waking up SCREAMING and in a panic as she can't breathe and after wanting me all day, she doesn't want me at all tonight. She just hits me and arches her back. For some reason, tonight, only her Dad will do. Cue me in floods of tears as there's nothing I can do to help. I've only had a couple of hours sleep over the last 2 nights, my SPD is hell today and I feel sooo uncomfortable it's untrue, my bump feels sooo stretched and I don't know how I'm gonna do another 16 weeks of this.... arrgghh!!

sorry girls for the moan, I feel selfish moaning about it when poor Pippa has just had an operation and everything. Just needed to let it out to people who don't mind! lol

Glad Pippas op went well

Hope Holly is ok xx

Louise the roads have cleared more today :hugs: hope you are ok

Well I feel lucky tonight, on way home on motorway had major accident with lorry / van and central reservation. Been in shock and upset all night, car written off but did a great job protecting me from three hits just so relieved JJ wasn't with me. Got appointment with doctors as starting to ache now the shock has started to wear off. My car complete write off

OMG Jelly how scary! Are you alright? When are you seeing the doctor? :hugs:

YM must have posted at the same time, poor Pippa hope she manages to recover soon. :hugs: for you , you are being so brave xx

Emzy :kiss: let Matt deal with it and get some rest I'm sure it will be better in the morning. :hugs:

I'm ok very shaken got sore back arms and knees. Seeing doc at 9.30, not really sure what he can do to be honest. I can't explain how lucky I feel, someone was looking down on me. Had docs booked to go through ultrasound results but not sure I feel upto listening to the results tomorrow.

YM :hugs: I'm so sorry it was worse than you first thought that's awful :nope: what are the scenarios? Will she always have problems? :hugs: I hope she recovers from this quickly it's awful with you a LBB your poor babies have had to go through so much being so little life is not fair :hugs: :hugs:

Jelly shit I commented on FB but OMG thats fuckng scary!!! :hugs: so glad you're ok hon.

Emzy aw hon she will get better soon and it won't be so tough :hugs: pregnancy hormones make it all seem so much worse. I often have days where I actually curl up on the floor and cry :lol: she will be ok soon though... She does need you she will always need you :hugs:

Oh my goodness jelly I went cold when I read your Facebook so glad your ok , make sure you have the day off to recover it will take a while from the the shock lots of love xx

Ym thinking of you and pippa brave little sweetheart x

Emzy hope your getting some sleep and holly is better in the morning x

Fb I'll add you too my profile pic is me with Amelia in the snow at the mo , I struggle to get a pic of me with both at same time :)

I can't sleep meily woke me up and now too awake !

Jelly!! :hugs: Terrifying! I am so glad that you are okay! Take some ibuprofen before you go to bed - that helps with all the strained tissue.

YM - glad to hear that the operation went well. Hoping for a quick recovery for poor little Pippa. :hugs:

Emzy - poor girl! Don't feel bad about Holly! If only Daddy will do, then he will have to and you can try to have a proper sleep! Hope everyone feels better soon! :hugs:

Ym how is pippa this morning, perkin up a bit I hope? So sorry she lost her whole large bowel but hopefully she can begin her road to a full recovery now xxx

Jelly I hope you're ok, I commented on your fb but it sounded awful and you're so lucky to walk away, well done car for protecting you so well! We're going to minehead today as Wayne's mum has had some horrible complications but I'll let you know whn we're back if you want a coffee (or BIG glass of wine!) xx

Morning girls

YM How is Pippa this morning? x

Jelly how are you feeling this morning?

Louise, any more POAS?

Thank you for all the hugs :hugs: Blob you're right, pregnancy hormones make everything seem 100x worse! It doesn't help that on top of the constant SPD pain, I've seem tohave a permanent cold at the moment! I'm feeling lots better this morning though. Had a much better sleep and only woke up once in the night and Holly slept through til 7.30am when she woke up shouting at me because she had done a poo! Matt went in and sorted her out and brought her into bed with me so she could have her milk and watch cartoons in bed. He stuck around a bit this morning before going to work too, which was nice :) Holly seems to be feeling a lot better today, still coughing and a slight temp, but much better. I need to pop to the post office, so I'm going to pick up some cookies so we can have milk and cookies and watch a film today. We watched the Lion King the other day and she was totally transfixed! I've never seen her sit still for so long!

For some reason I couldn't get on the laptop yesterday, the bloody thing wouldn't connect so only had my phone, I really cant navigate here on my phone til i am a more experienced touch screen user, wheres my keys, i miss keys!:haha:

Busy day here, period pains and PMT ahoy. Am hoping this coil will settle stuff down soon. It's been in 2 months now and is causing mayhem. The storm before the calm I am hoping!! I have been a right moody moo all day, and now am craving chocolate. Grrrrrrrrr. Am just watching Coppers with a cuppa, then off to bed. Hoping for a slightly better night's sleep tonight. Archie was stood next to the bed at 4am having wet the bed - very rare this happens, but not much fun climbing in to the top bunk to change it in the middle of the night! - then I couldn't get back to sleep as I couldn't stop coughing, then I did nod off and the labrador starting crying to go out for a poo (5am), then before 6 Sam was awake and in with us. A good few solid hours would be so nice tonight!!! Fingers crossed!!

Love to all. xx

What coil did you have fitted? xx
Hope it settles soon, my first Mirena took 6 months to stop spotting, but other than that I had few symptoms, this one none really because my periods hadn't started when it was in.:hugs::kiss:

I did poas again yesterday, the line looked about the same to me as it did the day before ao straight away I was worried but going to wait until at least Thursday to do it again as that's when I'm due on I think.. Boobs not sore yet and that was my first symptom before so not feeling massively positive at the moment but time will tell! I think I'm just worrying!
I did poas(with Rosie pregnancy) before i was due on and got a line then when i was due the line was fainter, i went into flat panic because i had a REALLY faint line the month b4 that had turned out to be nothing. So I painfully waited and when I was a few days late i did a digi with those fab words PREGNANT 1-2! then I did another a few weeks later and it had progressed to 3-4 weeks so i was a bit happier for about a week til i started worrying about something else! Its not unusual to have different coloured lines, but a + is a +! xx:hugs:
I would not like collecting the children with the ex there, it is a hard one, because it was a lifetime ago from now so shouldn't really matter, but it does!
I would be in full make up looking emmaculate every day!
I know my dh's exes and so I don't mind those ones, what i mind is the ones I don't know about, my mil said to me once about an ex of dh, then i said I didnt care because i would never bump into her, to which she replied, oh yes you do she takes her son to the same school as your go to....that was worse because i was not prepared, we had walked passed her and dh had said hello like it was anyone, so i started thinking he must have shagged everyone at school at some point or another:haha: (the area was a bit like that anyway so i was prob right!:rofl:) I would drive myself nuts, like i say, lifetime ago:thumbup::hugs::kiss:

Well I feel lucky tonight, on way home on motorway had major accident with lorry / van and central reservation. Been in shock and upset all night, car written off but did a great job protecting me from three hits just so relieved JJ wasn't with me. Got appointment with doctors as starting to ache now the shock has started to wear off. My car complete write off
OMG hope you are ok:hugs::hugs:

Ym, glad all the worst bit is over with, and its recovery now, hopefully she will heal quickly and like i say you can fine some sort of normality, whatever normality is for Pippa xx:hugs:

My brain has frozen with the cold today, got school trips here, ds's girlfriend coming for tea there, crappy computer not working here, crappy phone not connecting to emails there, dh seems to be going ok, although he did comment that i didnt trust him AGAIN yesterday, I just wonder why when if it had been me I would never want it mentioned again and its a cue for me to say why I don't trust him, so not sure why he does that unless he really thinks my lack of trust was unjust? Or he genuinely has forgotten what he did which is possible for him!:haha:If he starts carping on about trust again i will have to remind him why I didn't trust him, I said yesterday i had no reason not to trust him now, as we were together all the time and I couldn't see he was doing anything he shouldn't so still dont understand why he bought it up:shrug:
We are away this weekend for a romantic weekend with the girls and each other of course! I have booked a hotel, fri and sat nights coming back sun, its Bournmouth which he loves, in a hotel he also loves for his Birthday on Sunday. I used my tesco vouchers so in cash the hotel stay is £5 the other£195 was in vouchers, about £70 in actual vouchers exchanged for hotel break ones. Its bed and breakfast, so i am not eating this week to save myself for the breakfasts, and they do lovely food :happydance:

Right enough about me, back soon,

Hope everyone ok :hugs::kiss:

emzy big hugs hun x

Ym this is the start of something new now for pippa and hopefully she will feel a lot better now its removed! Hugs x

jelly oh my god that must have been horrendous you poor thing! Hugs x

Btp that sounds lovely x

Sorry Havent read but Lady K just rang as YM has called to tell her an update on Pippa

It would appear that Pippa has taken a turn for the worse and has what looks like a bad infection, shes gained a very high tempreture and very ill. YM has been told they are unsure of the outcome at the moment and only time will help them know.

There is a possiblility Pippa may be transferred to Great Ormond Street hospital . YM is being strong but feel its shock of the sudden downturn with Pippa.

YM - thinking of you and Pippa xx

oh my goodness this has made me feel sick! Poor pippa and poor vicky...i just dont know what to say! Huge hugs Ym im sure all will be fine thou x x x x

Oh poor Pippa and Ym. My thoughts and prayers to both of them. Get well soon Pip

Omg poor YM :cry: really hope pippa is ok poor poor little girl. Must be the scariest thing in the world :(

Jelly how are you doing today?

Honestly? A complete mess as soon as I woke this morning I began crying, once DH left I sat on the sofa for 40 minutes just crying, basically didnt stop crying and shaking until about 11.30 when my sister arrived at mine. Ive got a massive hearache, aching shoulders and sore right hip and lower back. Been crying on and off throughout the day think the enormity of it all sunk in this morning.

Doctor says it will probably take a couple of days for all my torn tissue to appear especially as the shock is still taking over at the moment. Hes given me some tranquilisers to keep me calm.

Contacted work and they have been absolutly great even got a personal call from the big boss to see how I am etc. Think I am going to take it each day as it comes at the moment. Kind of feel guilty aswell feeling like this as I should be grateful I wasnt seriously injured not just be crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->