September Stars

Lilia is the kind of girl who I think will always get her man! She's a determined little soul! Poor JJ might not know what's hit him!

Emma have a lovely time xxx

I have been looking at holiday lodges for a long weekend!!! I need a break!!!

I have almost forgotten what a ful nights sleep is, Murphy up for a wee at 3ish then Hope decided to wake up at 4 so she came in bed with me, think I shall be locking myself in the spare room when Ian is home and letting him get on with it!!!

Just popping in,

Glad you have had some answers, hope it settles and moves out the way! :hugs:

Fishy, sorry rubbish weather, it has been non stop rain!:rain::hugs:

Becs, we are looking at the Sun breaks, never done one but they look ok! xx:hugs:

Hats off from me too to military wifes, must be very hard, I don't think I could have done it, I guess theres no much choice! lol :hugs:

Emzy, have a great time away xx

Jelly and Louise have a good meet:hugs:

Right, going now, nothing exiting here, dh back in spasm. we are going to look at puppy again today, she is 4 weeks now:cloud9:
Ds is off today, got suspended the day, for being a pain, he needs to be taken out of lessons and sent home really, it just gets worse otherwise, and thats what happened. :shrug: I need to talk to school, they are talking about taking him out of pe, which although he loves it I agree, that and lunchtimes are the worst because kids say things to antaganise him and e kicks off, its such a pain!:dohh:

Back soon, have a nice day all xx:hugs::kiss:

I want to go to the spa with emzy then pop over to jellys for coffee and then go to a lodge with becs thanks :)

They are Both being demanding today bless them !

Sorry i haven't got time for personals again, Alyssa has just started trying to crawl and she's keeping me on my toes not to mention Tyler getting up to mischief lol.

I was just wondering if anyone here had a nice recipe for chocolate fudge cake? Tarron has been asking me to make one for ages and my chocolate cake recipe is lovely but for some reason i can't get my filling right, i've tried loads of different recipes on the internet and it doesn't seem to be thickening or it tastes horrible but thought that theres some bakers on here who might have a nice one that works lol.

Hope everyone is ok x x x

I used a lovely recipe for chocolate fudge cake a while back I'll see if I can find it and I'll let you know.. Although blob is probably the best to ask!

Thanks Louise, I'm sure Tarron won't mind if i have a few to try lol.

Becs - I'm really annoyed with military life at the minute for the last 6 years i've just got on with it but they really seem to be messing everything up at the minute! For example we want to buy a house and looked into things like home buy but if you go through that you can't rent your house out so if Tarron ever got posted away from lincolnshire we would have to sell. Then we were getting a bonus this month and they've messed that up. He was in line for promotion this year and because they messed it all up last year theres people this year that have been promoted that don't deserve it then the hard workers never got it! So Louise i also know how you feel about waynes promotion.
The only thing i am grateful for is that Tarrons job so far hasn't required him to go away on dets or anything.

Sorry i have read everything but my memory is rubbish.

Me and tarron are trying to think of names for our new Boa snake, we haven't got him yet we'll be getting him at the reptile show in june but we do know he'll be a Boa constrictor and he will be male so if anyone has any good names please share them as we are stuck lol.

Ooh GG thats great!! Hubby isn't as sure as me but its on the list of possibilities lol

Yay I've never thought of snake names before :)

I spent the afternoon with just Amelia we went into town on the bus it was nice to do some 1 2 1 I shall do Layla next week she stayed with my mum, Amelia doesn't often get a word on when laylas around so it was nice to hear her chat

Awe 1 2 1 time sounds lovely, I bet the girls enjoy a little break from each other but bet they're ever so glad to be back together again!

Jelly very excited about tomorrow! I will be there about 10, you might need to remind me on house number!!

You can't miss it it's got a massive sold sign outside :) I'm looking forward to it too!!

Had an old friend come round tonight and I cooked veggie lasagne to be told by dh that it needs improving ..... Cheeky bugger!

I know snake names are hard lol. My sister had a python called shadow which was a good snake name.

Aww 1 on 1 time sounds good, i love it when Jaydens at pre-school and alyssa is asleep and tyler can have my full attention. Sometimes Tyler naps in the afternoon so i get time with Jayden too.

Well my hubby has surprised me today, my MIL has just been to pick the kids up. Tarron had their bags packed and everything so i haven't had to do anything and he's taking me out to a restaurant and then the cinema tonight and he's even ordered me a dress and new shoes to wear!
Although because i take care of all the money and bills etc i asked how he was paying and he said he's borrowed it off his mum and i can pay her back whenever so i have to work out when i can pay her back lol but the thought was there!

Boony - that's a lovely thing dh has done - he's earned brownie points for that! Hope you have a great evening

Louise - JJ has been happy and cheery rest of the day little pickle.

AF arrived today so back to a new cycle. At least I ovulated this month and cycle was 40 days so not too long. Maybe things are starting to get into sync again

Boony that's lovely of dh I shall read it out to my dh :)

Jelly hope your cycle is settling x

Well we have decided to try Amelia in her toddler bed tonight dh is making it now , she is just to heavy getting in and out of her cot and she is so long , it's just a cot so she has a completely new toddler bed so be interesting to see how this goes after Layla being a disaster :)

Forgot to say Layla has been dummy free all week except for bedtime , we went cold turkey but has gone well !

Well done Layla without your dummy! I hope tonight goes smoothly with Amelia!!

Boony what a nice gesture from dh, definite brownie points, there must be something in the water as Wayne is cooking me a 3 course meal from scratch tonight whilst I have a bath.. That's the promise anyway!

Jelly, what a little pickle! I'd love to know what upset him so much, Lilia will get a complex!! Haha she didn't seem phased at all by the fact that he seemed to hate her being there!! Oblivious! I'm glad he's not scarred for life by it! X

No fear you haven't met his nieces lol. He did have over a three hour sleep after lunch. Oh let us know what Wayne decides to cook :)

GG - Good Luck tonight with the bed , I'm keeping James in his for as long as possible !

I like the name Taj that's qute cool!!

Aww how clever is Layla :thumbup:

Boony Awwwwh that's kinda lovely :)

Well I'm busy (meant to be) making a cake :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79