September Stars

Becs massive hugs. My DH is not away but I feel exactly the same at the moment. Life seems really really tough. I think I am a little depressed to be honest. :-( if you want to chat PM hun. Xxxxx

Aww Becs luv it will be 2 weeks in no time it's so so soon!!

Aw louise :hugs: hope you get answers

Thanks ladies xxx
Teeny I keep thinking my depression has come back but its not the same feeling, think I am just pissed off that people I thought were friends are not and that I am just so lonely here!

Blob I know, we only have 3 more Wedneday messy play sessions till he's home and thats nothing!!

We are back from messy play, Hope loves it and it was lovely getting out of the house. I had planned on taking Murphy out again but its peeing down again so I am not bothering!! He has been out once today and I am sure he will survive!!

Just make a ton of plans luv, is there no way of moving or changing things??

I am sure 3 weeks will fly by becs time is going so fast don't know if thats just me as I have loads of things to do before baby arrives.

Becs and TW :hugs: I hope this is a blip that passes soon.

Louise thanks for asking. I'm through the worst now but still not through it. I'm hoping by next week it'll be gone. Fx. Sorry to hear you're still feeling sick and bleeding. Hope you get some answers soon. X

35+3

535253_10151587399940473_743965472_23985514_637042748_n.jpg

Will try and pop back later for a catch up xx

Emma thats a gorgeous bump!!!!

Spoke to Ian earlier and we are going to try for a move when he gets back!!!
Hope is full of beans tonight and still going strong!!

I need some advice, Hope goes to a childminders for a couple of hours on a Thursday morning, the lady is lovely its just her house is filthy, lots of cats and its just a mess! I know she has kids etc but I don't think keeping a house clean is that hard! Hope has been going for a few months now off and on and I haven't signed a contract, her husband works with Ian and she is lovely but I just don't need to send Hope anymore, what do I say? I want to give her notice just out of courtesy and I don't want to make it awkward. Why do I get myself into these situations?!!! Hope does like it there and its nice to have a couple of hours to myself, but she always moans about how she is not making much money etc and I feel guilty!!

Emzy - Lovely bump !

Louise - :-( Hope you get some answers from the scan, you must be feeling so worried. Saturdays good for me , Lets catch up as its been ages...... I know i've been rubbish since going back to work.. Be lovely for Lillia and JJ to play again

Becs - Hope you feel brighter soon, wont you be moving area within the next 6 months then maybe you can meet some decent people :hugs:

Fishy - Hope you are having a good time away and the weather is being kind to you

Well JJ got bitten on the face yesterday at nursery by another child, the teeth marks are still showing on his face today. Hes moved into the toddler room two weeks ago and has a new key worker who I have met twice. Monday she got his inhalor and asked if he still needed it ? I was so mad as I'd already completed a form to say it was longterm medication but they wanted me to complete another form. Both insatnces have been playing on my mind all day so I spoke to the nursery manager tonight.

I understand accidents happen etc but there was no communication to say the child had been spoken to or the parents told or what they will do in the future to help it not happen again. Secondly, JJ's asthma pump is so important as his breathing can deteriorate very rapidly and hes already had to go to hospital twice as we were unable to control it with the pump and needed a nebulisor. For him to move room and this information to not be carried over is not acceptable.

Luckily the manager agreed with the points I made, apologised and said it wasnt acceptable. Ive also said I lack confidence in leaving him in that room at the moment so they are now giving us a new key worker who hopefully will make us feel more reassured. She will contact me Monday to let me know who it will be.

Jelly thats terrible, its hard enough leaving them without having to worry like that. Poor JJ x

Becs - I wouldn't feel guilty, if you are not comfortable with the mess and possible dirt then you need to do what you feel is best for Hope. I would just say as Ian is coming back home you dont feel the need to have a childminder or after the few sessions you have had you have realised you are not as much out of it as you expected.

If the place is truly dirty and you are concerned for hygiene I would aslo contact Offseted so they can do a check on her propety as it has to meet particular standards.

Jelly, you are right!!! I just hate confrontation!! I just don't think she should have cat trays with poo in and out of it in the kitchen, and the cat has kittens so the house stinks!!

Becs I would just tell her you don't need it now, that you want to spend time with Hope. :flower:

Jelly I would be furious :nope:

Becs as jelly said, just say next Thursday will be hopes last session with her as Ian will be returning, many thanks for everything you've done for her hope has loved coming to see you blah blah!! I too hate confrontations, if you're worried about hygiene then contact ofsted or just mention it to her nicely (easier said than done though) or if not too worried then just leave it at that :) move to Maidstone!

Jelly Saturday is good for me, boys are at their mums and we are as skint as skint can be after an expensive month so not doing anythjng! Do you want to come to me or should I come to you? Nursery sounds difficult, they should have passed the info on that's just not good enough!! They should have a proper handover for each child surely? Well done for speaking to the manager though x

Fishy glad your ms is easing now, I seem to be coming out of te worst of mine too, managed to cook yesterday which has been unheard of! I made a curry in the slow cooker and managed not to throw up at the smell of it all day! Yay!

Scan today. Have to go alone as work won't let Wayne have the time off today which is a pain as I have to take Lilia! Oh well lots of biscuits at the ready for her i suppose! I hope that whatever caused bleeding is gone now so it won't continue to happen, its very stressful x

Good luck at the scan Louise xx

Teeny sorry your feeling down hope you feel like yourself again soon xx

Becs I would just give notice say thanks and leave it at that if you don't want a scene

Jelly that was a badly handled situation on both counts glad the manager is dealing with it you have to be 100% comfortable otherwise it's not worth it !

Brains gone :) so tired had a tag team of babies cats and snoring waking me every hour and I'm working today ( well hopefully if my mum is well enough to have them she has been poorly with a bug and with her immune system as it is she gets things worse at the moment )
That reminds me if I am workIng must go find wellies for the walk or and ark to sail in :) back later x

Sorry just quickly to becs as i'm just about to take jayden to pre school.

Becs - If she is ofsted registered then the cat litter should not be kept in a room where the children are going to be. Also her house should be kept to a certain standard of cleanliness, i had to clean my kitchen and hoover up etc every morning before the children arrived. Also she is in breech of registration by not giving you a contract so technically you could take her today and say she won't be coming back anymore and theres nothing she can do. In actual fact you don't even have to pay her because she has no contract to tell you what to pay and when etc but i know your not like that lol.
Even if you don't want to be confrontational to her i would suggest you contact OFSTED about the cat litter at least because it is dangerous.
Are you sure she's registered? I'd be surprised if she is if she hasn't even given you a contract!
Also i wouldn't feel guilty about her not making much money she would probably make more if her house was clean! lol
Hope you sort it out if you need anything else feel free to ask as i used to be a registered childminder.

Sorry just quickly to becs as i'm just about to take jayden to pre school.

Becs - If she is ofsted registered then the cat litter should not be kept in a room where the children are going to be. Also her house should be kept to a certain standard of cleanliness, i had to clean my kitchen and hoover up etc every morning before the children arrived. Also she is in breech of registration by not giving you a contract so technically you could take her today and say she won't be coming back anymore and theres nothing she can do. In actual fact you don't even have to pay her because she has no contract to tell you what to pay and when etc but i know your not like that lol.
Even if you don't want to be confrontational to her i would suggest you contact OFSTED about the cat litter at least because it is dangerous.
Are you sure she's registered? I'd be surprised if she is if she hasn't even given you a contract!
Also i wouldn't feel guilty about her not making much money she would probably make more if her house was clean! lol
Hope you sort it out if you need anything else feel free to ask as i used to be a registered childminder.

Hello all, having a go at phone typing, touch screen is not my thing, although the phone itself is good. Rosie has worked out how to unlock it, she can do more on it than I can lol:haha:

Becs, as has been said hun, just say she's not needed. The cat litter is a biggie, my mother has a tray under the bloody kitchen table of all places, needless to say we don't stay long as Rosie goes straight to it:nope:
Hope things look up for you soon, really do think it's just being isolated from propper real friends and being without Ian with a young child. Big hugs sweetie x x x:hugs:

Louise, poor you, the bleeding must be horrible, we panic enough without that! Good luck for your scan, would be exiting if you find out the flavour! :hugs:

Emzy, omg nearly there! :hugs::hugs:

Teeny dito! :hugs:

Are we ever really prepared! I get all the things ready and still I NEED something trivial I think baby bath with Rosie, and I never used it much then, I stuck her in the sink, or toy bucket lol :hugs:

now I have lost it, post gone everywhere, really hate this phone!
Jelly, no excuses for a nursery to let biting happen, I would be so furious, I found at an old school I was putting my daughter at risk because they took on children like my son, I had to watch a child when I worked there, he was 6 and talked about stabbing other children with pencils, now tell me why our children are side by side with kids who should have constant care? :shrug:

Now I have list what I said to you fishy but I think it's crept under my post, so expect it will be there lol x

Will say goodbye for now, and hope everyone is ok, hi genies, ym, lady k and all,

More rain today, and dh back in spasm again, not good, I can only be a nurse for a day then :hugs:I tire of it and forget to take him tea lol x x

Fishy, glad to hear ms is easing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"