September Stars

Hi ladies. This is proving to be one wet holiday! I couldn't help but laugh yesterday as we were walking around Chichester in torrential rain. I mean it was just insane. And Harry would have a paddy if we stopped and took cover in a shop as he was so tired. Whilst straining to see through the rain we were singing 'we're all going on a summer holiday'! Hilarious.

Louise, I hope the scan goes well. The fact that Wayne wasn't allowed time off has really pissed me off! So he regularly puts his life on the line, spending months away from his new family, they then don't promote him after telling him what a fantastic job he's doing AND THEN they have the nerve to refuse him a couple of hours off to accompany his wife who has been bleeding in her pregnancy?!!! How you ladies deal with the forces I will never know.. Hats off to you.

Xxx

F&C you've hit the nail on the head the military don't care about families. When i had Jayden Tarron had to take his paternity leave early because one of his team had to have a operation on her foot (her own fault) and they had nobody else to cover! Jayden was overdue and Tarron only got just over a week with him before his leave ended. I've recently found out what they did was illegal because paternity leave can't start until the day the child is born but apparently the military don't have to listen to the law.
But i'm annoyed with them today anyway so maybe i'm the wrong person to be talking about military life at the minute lol.

I'm with you all on the ranting against the military! However they did let him have the morning off in the end! Scan went well, baby is fine, FB was right I have a low lying placenta which is the cause of my bleeding as its right over my cervix, she said no need for concern yet they'll see how it's position is at my 20 week scan first. I'm reliever I have some answers! X

Teeny I forgot to say the other day, have you spoken to your midwife about how you're feeling hun? If you're feeling down its best to mention it x

Fishy sorry about your wet holiday!! Whereabouts are you? X

Louise glad you've got some answers. I have a low lying placenta too, which I'm still willing to move! I had one with Holly too but it had moved by 32 week scan.

xx

Awww fishy it's gross everywhere :( hope it gets better

Awww Louise so so relived!!!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Thank you, me too!!

I'm just reading through our September Stars 3rd tri thread and it's making me laugh. Louise with her gaviscon 'man milk' comment ha ha ha ha

Glad you got some answers Louise i felt much better after my scan an had a reason for the bleeding. I have my scan a week Wednesday to see if mine has moved.

Oh yes the man milk disguised as gaviscon!! I'm already starting with odd bouts of heartburn, I had it from very early with Lilia, I blame her hair! Wayne keeps mentioning the gaviscon but I'm putting it off for now, yuk!!

The sonographer told us no sex as it will make me bleed as the placenta is right over my cervix... Well because I had a miscarriage before I'd already said no sex until
After 12 week scan.. Then I've been bleeding etc and now told no sex, poor Wayne! We've only dtd 4 times this year and that was TTC in jan, I think he's cursing his good swimmers!!

Yes I got told no sex Louise and no lifting over 10lb which has been hard not lifting Ollie and doing nothing to strenuous it's been very hard and boring but since having my last bleed at 25 weeks and been told these things gave had no more since fingers crossed I don't get anymore.

Louise - Great news (in a round about way) - Poor Wayne :ROFL:, Yes lets get together saturday, its been too long. If you are upto it do you fancy coming to mine ? then wayne can have the house to himself for awhile otherwise im happy to come to yours anything but blimming house viewing :)

Emzy - I read back on Fishy's journal last week of her labour etc cant believe it was over a year ago now. Must try and find the third tri thread...... remember me lady K and MrsN being the last three waiting and willing for something to happen.

I had abit of a meltsown at work today as I'm on three major projects two of which are completing in June and one of them is a major project that we are the first country to 'go live' and other countries round the world will follow over the next couple of years. Went into HR after a barrage of emails and requests and just said I cant continue as I am. Im working in the evenings and weekends to keep up with my day to day tasks and have been taken away from work with HR issues with staff. Im seriously thinking of looking for something closer, just keep thinking I need to stick with it until we move house then I can look elsewhere. Im too old to be in a stressfilled job.... right rant over

Boony that's crazy. Fx you don't need to be a military wife for long.

Louise that's great news but poor Wayne! We haven't dtd since I got pregnant but that's because of the sickness and tiredness.

I'm in Bognor Regis. Today was lovely though. Harry enjoyed chasing the seagulls!

Fishy, boo on the pants weather!!!!

Louise, thats brilliant news, so glad Wayne got to go with you in the end xx

Boony, military life is crap, totally agree with you!!!

Jelly, and breathe xxx Hope the stress eases soon for you x

Hope has not long gone to bed, she is going around 8-8.30 now, very weird as she had got into a good routine of going down at 6.30!!
Right on q my shitty neighbours are home banging every door and drawer going, they are lucky I have a high tollerance level altho I suspect when Ian gets home he wont be so tollerant! I have had enough of them being so damn inconsiderate and ignorant, I get death stares going on my front door, she satnds on the door step talking to a cow across the road, the whole road can hear her flippin woes. I have totally had enough, she has now even blocked me on fb! Its so pathetic, and people wonder why I keep myself to myself. I just know one day I will flip my top and tbh it takes alot for me to blow so they better watch out. They are the type that you can reason with, she goes off on one at anything, they have ongoing issues with a previous neighbour, the police are at least once a week, she makes out like its nothing to do with them and the old neighbour is the one in the wrong, I am inclined to believe the previous neighbour, I know what I have to deal with. Its awful, they make me feel so uncomfortable coming out my front door as they just stare!!

Yes no problem jelly just tell me what time and I'll be there with bells on!!

:happydance: say 10ish?

JJ has got a girlfriend at nursery they have neen hugging and playing together all day..... Lillias got competition!

Me too!!!!

Yippee off for our spa break tomorrow, can't wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->