September Stars

Snakes and puppies, how exciting !!!

Hope everyone is well, we have our summer house delivered today, but can't put it up until the rain stops and looks like it won't for weeks !! So told grant to get out in the rain and just get on with it !! I'm such a cow !

Work is going great !!! All the idiots have left... Finally happy at work and enjoy going in..

I'm going to the baby show in Birmingham on the Sunday, anyone else going ?

36 weeks :)

394362_10151602799170473_743965472_24040798_1330823369_n.jpg

Wow Emzy you are looking great !

Lady K - never been to one of the baby shows before let us know of any good new inventions!

Emzy- amazing bump honey.... Not long left xx
Jelly- glad to hear your ovulating... Xx

How many other people are getting rid of the dummies ? I'm thinking of doing this too...but she doesn't sleep through the night still so thinking I should really sort that out first.. X

Kara - Tyler willingly got rid of his own dummy when he was around 5 months old but Jayden was awful i think i took his away at 18 months and he hated it but someone told me to put a hole in the end of it so the suck wouldn't be as good and eventually he would realise it wasn't as good and he would stop wanting it and it worked it was hard work for the first few nights though.

Lilia only has her dummy at bedtime and naptime and in the car so I'm not worried about that yet! How's the Wendy house?!
Emzy lovely bump!

Yesterday and today Lilia has started saying wee wee quite urgently and pulling at her clothes like she's trying to take them off! So I put her on her potty today when she did it and she did a huge wee on it after a few minutes! Maybe she's getting ready for potty training? I hadn't intended to start yet!

Great bump emzy. Mine looks smaller I think it has dropped.
Ladyk- Ollie has a dummy at bedtime and nap time I want to try and stop
Nap time with a dummy this week and gradually stop it at bed time.
Louise- Ollie has been saying wee wee a lot too and will go to the potty so I am thinking about try and get him potty trained before baby arrives if we can. I think it's cos the amount of times I go to the loo at the min he is saying wee wee.

Louise - Tyler is also saying wee wee and so far we have had 2 wee's on the potty i'm not training him though i still don't think he's ready.

Lady k - JJ still has dummy if napping, bedtime or out and about and he's upset. We intend to swap his dummy's with father Christmas toys this Christmas. This is what my sister did for both of my nieces. However Boony I'm liking the idea of putting holes in the bottom I may try this on a couple of his.

JJ isn't bothered about wee wee, he does like going into the bathroom with daddy though

Layla was starting to lisp with the dummy in and rely on it constantly so I've been surprised how well she has done without it !

Amelia isn't sure on her new bed ...... We will see !

Lilia has a bit of a lisp too.. Thought it was just how toddlers spoke!! Maybe I should think about getting rid of hers too!

Hey ladies!!!

I have read and will try to remember everyone!!!

Boony, aww a snake, Ian wants one but I am not keen!!

GG I love 121 time!!

Louise, Hope has a bit of a lisp but I think thats just her geting to grips with words and pronouncing them!!

Emma, gorgeous bump!!!

I have been home yet again, and coming back here was just depressing!!! My hayfever is bad atm too so not helping!! 18 sleeps till my man is home and my body can finally get some rest!
Hope seems to of settled down, she has slept thro the past 2 nights and so far has gone to bed tonight at her usual time and is asleep!!!! I just don't function on broken sleep!!!

Boony about chocolate fudge recipes I use this one!!! Its lush!!
https://www.carnation.co.uk/pudcasts/200904-carnation-chocolate-fudge-cake?section=Recipes

Becs- 18days will fly by. Glad Hope is sleeping good for you.

I am feeling pretty fed up of being pregnant at the minute always tired and not sleeping great. Only 6 weeks to go it cant come round soon enough.

Here is my 34 week bump sorry for all the stretch marks they just keep appearing day by day.

Attachments

• 34 weeks.jpg
    34 weeks.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 4
Becs 18 sleeps !!! That has gone quick ! Not for you I'm sure but yay glad hope is asleep ! We are not asleep but Layla will go soon hopefully!

Fb that is a perfect bump x

Asher are you still reading ? Hope your ok. X

FB - gorgeous bump, hope the next 6 weeks pass quickly

Becs - 18 sleeps will fly by

FB thats alovely bump xxx

Well what I thought was hayfever is more like flu, I ache all over and my throat is on fire!!!! Ahhhh why couldnt it wait another couple of weeks!!!!
Its dark and horrible outside and Murphy is sat by the door, he can wait a bit longer!! Hope hates having the rainwear on the buggy so I am having to put her wet weather suit on her, she hates putting that on too but I think its the lesser of 2 evils! Her favourite word atm seems to be discusting!!!! Everything is discusting!!! Lovely child!

How is everyone? Sorry I've not been on much. Been feeling crappy, had enough of being pregnant now. Feel exhausted and like I'm coming down with something, I ache so much! Urgh and Blurgh. Holly is being very trying today as well! But also very cute, so she is forgiven lol

Emma, everytime I go on fb I expect to see you have had Evie!!! Bless Holly!!!

I have had a hellish day, sickness struck 3 times and the feeling of wanting to be sick, bleurgh! Feeling abit better now, just so tired, so having an early night! Hope went up at 7 and went straight to sleep, she has been fab today. I take my hat off to single parents, I couldn't do that again!!!

Emzy - not long now :hugs:

Becs - hope you feel better soon

JJ has got another tempreture and cold, managed to get three hours sleep last night so will be shattered checking on him all night. I've got earache too so need to book doctors.

Dh is cooking second meal in a row tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->