September Stars

Emzy I'm so glad your placenta has moved! Take their guess at her weight with a pinch of salt hun, I had a growth scan with Lilia a week before she was born and they said she was already over 7 and a half pounds.. When born a week later she was 6 lb11! My sister was also told her son could be anywhere up to 11 lb and he was born 9lb4 ! They're not very accurate! Maybe your body doesn't take as long to grow babies as the rest of us and your babies are fully grown and ready to be born after 37 weeks!!

So pleased for you Emzy. They told me at 35 weeks that Riley was 7lb 5oz.... Well he was only born at 8lb 5oz so they are often wrong honey!! I am guessing you can definitely have a natural delivery then? Xx

Louise, how is pregnant life treating you my love? Xx

I am full term tomorrow.... How quick is it going!! Xx

Emma thats fab news!!!!

Teeny thats gone mega quick!!!!!

Hope has gone to bed already, she sat here and could hardly keep her eyes open, went to do her milk and she had fallen asleep!! Took her up to bed and she briefly woke and asked for her milk!! I am soooo hoping that its not just a nap and that she was ready to go to bed!! She has had no sleep all day and was hanging!!!
15 sleeps to go!!!!! I am getting a tad bit excited now!!!

Emzy great news the placenta has moved . I've heard the growth scans aren't too accurate either. JJs estimated birthweight was correct give or take a couple of ozs but I went 13 days overdue.

Teeny - Congrats on Full Term :happydance: hope the kids games didn't drive you round the bend too much!

Work now want me to go away next month for three days to south of France. I don't want to go as its a long trip and I want a rest. See tomorrow if they will let me off it.

Hi Ladies - sorry for being awol but we are slowly settling into life as a family of four. I can't say it is easy and am finding some things really hard. Mornings are a nightmare trying to feed Noah and getting Olivia her breakfast and me getting ready !! but were getting there. He is such a good baby and i'm very happy as am exclusively breastfeeding now. He feeds at 10pm for about an hour and then goes through until about 4am and then up at about 8am !! Lovely stretches of sleep for us here. Olivia continues to amaze me with how gentle she is with him. When he cries she rushes to him and constantly tries to help him find his dummy. I am so proud of her.

Becs : Yay for 15 sleeps !!!! xx

Teeny : Are you all ready for your new arrival now ? xx

Emzy : Yay for moving placenta !!! xx

Jelly : Oooooo South of France - I love the area. Can I go instead !? xx

Sarahkka : Happy Packing !! xx

I promise to be a better threadmate now we seem to be getting into more of a routine. xx

Also are any of the other stars still quite gummy ?? Olivia still only has 10 teeth. She's had the same ones for quite a few months with no signs of any more coming through. Don't know whether to be worried or not !!!? xx

Laura, lovely to hear you are doing so well!!!! I know when my friend had her second she said it took about 6-8 weeks to get into a routine as such!! Noah sounds a fab sleeper!!!

Glad your starting to settle in with things now Laura. J J has 16 teeth so think that is it until 2 1/2ish? My niece didn't get her first teeth until 18months so sure Olivia will cach up soon :)

Laura I'm so pleased your doing well x

We are having so many bad nights at the moment I need to think of a new strategy for sleeping and naps but I don't think I will get them on the same cycle again they just too different !

Hope the move goes smoothly Sarah sounds like you're doing everything just now ha ha.

Emzy :hugs: try not to worry about the size luv, I was estimated a tiny baby with Tabs and she was 7lb 14 I don't think they are very accurate. But :wohoo: for moved placenta!!!!

Btp :hugs: must be so hard with your son :flower: I hate hate feeling caged!

Yaaay full term teeny!!! :yipee:

Awww Bex not long nowwww!!!! :flower:

Fx they let you off Jelly.

GG must be so hard with 2 to get them both doing the same things.

Laura aw luv that sounds so so adorable, shes so cuuuute!! So glad Noah is doing well now :) well done you for managing to feed him after all that, that sounds like some proper determination from you :hugs: :hugs:
Rosalie has all her teeth (apart from the big back ones - I think) but I know friends children who haven't had many till they are 2 :)

Emzy that's great news!

Laura so nice to hear you're all doing well. Harry also has all his teeth and his rear molars are coming through also but he was always an early teether as his first came through at 3 months.

Laura, Rosie has I think about 12 teeth, and has done for ages, her 4 fangs rant through yet, no don't worry, they will come, I expect she will loose her baby teeth quite late.
Rosie looks like a Wallace and grommet character when she smiles with 4 top teeth showing lol x x x

Laura aw luv that sounds so so adorable, shes so cuuuute!! So glad Noah is doing well now :) well done you for managing to feed him after all that, that sounds like some proper determination from you :hugs: :hugs:
Rosalie has all her teeth (apart from the big back ones - I think) but I know friends children who haven't had many till they are 2 :)

Thanks - I actually feel really proud of myself as when we left scbu they were like good luck with the feeding but just bear in mind not many go on to have success after a baby has been tube and cup fed. It has been hard and he does have a lazy latch but were there and both seem happy. Xx

Thanks for the replies re teeth. Slightly paranoid as I think she looks so gummy !! Am off to try and get an afternoon nap !!

I am off on an early morning birdwatching expedition fo work, but have five seconds to myself, so thought I would pop on!
Tobe has 12 teeth, too - Wallace and Gromit character is the perfect description! :haha: He is missing his canines and the final two sets of molars. Those should all be great fun coming in. :dohh:
btp- Tobe is still nursing, too, but is getting used to me saying "later" or "not right now" or "get off me, you bloody barnacle"... just kidding with that last one. I love BF and our very sweet BF relationship, but at the same time, I do get to a place where I just need a tiny bit of autonomy and I want my damn body back, you know? :)
Laura - good on you for the EBF!! It does get easier after the first couple of weeks. If you can figure out how to feed him on the go, you'll be home free. I figured out how to boob Tobe in the ergo, but lots of people use the sling, etc. That, plus being right next to my warm body, had Tobe in a happy doze in no time.
Yay for the placenta moving, Emzy! :happydance:
:hugs: to everyone else - wishing you all lots of :sleep: :coffee: :munch: :wine: and those happy stolen moments to yourselves! :hugs:

I'm with you on the bf Sarah. I'm trying to wean him off but don't want to be forceful. We're down to a feed in the morning x

Sarah, have a lovely morning!!!

Hope ha smost of her teeth, I darent put my fingers in her mouth to check properly as she bites!!!
I love this time of the morning, chilled out watching Mickey Mouse, chocolate spread on toast, lush!!!! Even though Hope has more over her face!!
I am off to my folks for the weekend this morning!!! The sun is out and I just got to pack and then we will leave!!
Have a lovely BH

I am actually quite jealous of you ladies still BF. x
Laura, it sounds like both you and Noah are doing brilliantly. Olivia sounds so cute also, and I just hope Riley is like that with his sister when she comes. X
Sarah, your life sounds amazing with your work. X

Well, today is a funny day. My sister (well half sister) is getting married today. To cut a long story short I didn't get an invite to the wedding. This caused mayhem with my Mum and Dad and upset her. My dads friends got an invite and so did my cousins but not me and her other half siblings. My other half sisters (her full siblings) are all bridesmaids. Anyway, my Dad is going alone as my mum refused to go! It's not like we don't talk and she came to mine. I rent her house FFS!! I am just a bit upset really now the day is here and understand she can invite who she likes- but what did we do wrong? I hope it makes sense.

On the other hand though, DH and I ( minus Riley! :) ) are off out for FIL 60th at the Chinese, so at least it is something to look forward to today.

Sorry for the moan ladies. Xxx

Teeny thats is very weird!! Did she give any reasoning behind it???? Families are very weird in the way they work sometimes!!! Have a love time out for FIL's birthday!!

How annoyingingly weird are tantrums!! One minute Hope is headbutting the floor and going for hell the next breath she is playing and laughing!! I am sure its training for teenage years!!!

No reason, the wedding was talked about as if we were going and then we just didn't get an invite!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->