September Stars

Poor layla she wasn't herself yesterday by the evening she was bad and she suddenly had a temp and then a febrile convulsion it lasted 4 or 5 mins it was horrible to see her like that I called an ambulance and they talked me through on the phone until the crew arrived they took us to hospital they were going to admit her but a X-ray showed she had a chest infection so they were confident that was the cause of the high temperature poor love ! It was very scary x

Eek Teeny :( I didn't invite any of my mums partners children.. (we've lived together since we were about 10 & known each other since p1). But anyho our wedding was so small I really had family I wanted more :blush: kind of different I guess, they aren't blood related and we don't really talk. I felt guilty, but I only had space for 1 friend and half my aunts & uncles :nope:

Becs, Rosalie has a huge bruise on her head from hitting it off the floor :nope:

Holy shit GG!!!! :hugs: that must have been so so so scary poor girly :( she ok now? X x

Poor Layla, you must have been petrified. Hope she is on the mend. Xx

I am anxiously awaiting the MW tomorrow... This baby is being a sod and hardly moving. I can't wait to hear her heartbeat and get some reassurance. Stressed about it is not the word. Why do these babies scare us? X

Poor Layla Gg sounds very scary.
Teeny- hope all goes well with midwife tomorrow and I know i have a panic about this lil girl every now and then been pregnant is so stressful.

Teeny, good luck with the midwife, yes it's stress from bfp to.....forever! :wacko: x x

Genies that must have been really scary, glad she is on the mend and they found a cause x x

Well Rosie is not prepared to part with booby, morning noon or night. I really am quite surprised, the others stopped when my milk stopped which was about 10 months, I had a target to get to 12 months, but she has blasted that one! Yes I would like my body back but I am her comfort so it's going to be a while yet for us. :hugs:

I wish I could remember more but just gettingused to posting on my phone!
Trying to think if I have anything else to report!
No it's no good being asked ' mama, bubby' so time to goback soo:h:hugs:ugs::kiss:n x x

Oh my goodness GG. How scary! I hope she's feeling much better now. :hugs:

Teeny that's so weird. We weren't able to invite my sister's Godmother's children which is totally understandable but my mum still called and explained about numbers etc so it was all out in the open. To not be invited by a sister is just bizarre. Did your mutual parent marry your other parent or vice versa? X

GG - that must of been so scary. How high was her temp? Is it starting to go down now?

Teeny - I only invited some of our cousins to our wedding due to numbers . Hope you enjoy the Chinese. If your worried about movement you can go to hospital to get checked out and monitored to put your mind at ease

When you guys started bf with newborns how often did you put them to you the first week of being born? I keep thinking I did everything wrong for JJ and want to be more prepared next time.

Still house hunting

Jelly it was pretty frequent tbh. Almost every time he cried. I would check his nappy, cuddle him etc and then if he was still upset I would offer it to him. He would just reject it if it wasn't what he wanted. But I did on demand feeding which is pretty full on. Xx

hey ladies hope ur all well...still having phone issues and can't get on the laptop very often :( xx

James only has 6 teeth so a gummy boy its weird thou cos its 3 top, 2 bottom and a back one!!! He is walking now too!!! xx

OMG GG, poor Layla!! How scary. How is she now?

My 37 week term bump!

581200_10151700571270473_743965472_24143378_180017946_n.jpg

compared to 36 weeks:

394362_10151602799170473_743965472_24040798_1330823369_n.jpg

Great bump Emzy. Yay for term let the eviction begin :haha:

Great Bump Emzy yay for term!:happydance: now to get the gym ball out and bounce!

Another key off the laptop! no, t,u,i,h,v,b,n keys, so i have to guess!lol:haha:

Bf from birth on demand is pretty full on! Rosie was latched on within 10 mins of birth, and i fed when she wanted, approx every 2-4 hours, started on one til she drained it then finished on the other, then started on the boob that had done the second bit. to start she had plenty in 1 boob and graduated to more.
It is hard because you cant see the milk going in! Its quite strange when they projectile a feed back when you didnt see it go in! :haha:

Genies, hope things are better now xx:hugs:

I have wanted to cook today, we have lamb roasting, sophie made cookies and i made a swiss roll, but in my cooking mood i could bake all day!
I get cleaning moods too, but neither that often! lol

Back soon :hugs::kiss:

BF was way way easier second time around and yes, I also just boobed on demand and offered it whenever he cried.
Our birding trip was snowed out yesterday (yes, snow in May. sigh), but we still saw 29 species before we called it a day! Lots of migrators landing to get out of the bad weather, so some good spots, for sure.
But a beautiful day today, so a bit of housework, then out to the park for us!
Emzy - looking lovely!
GG - scary! Glad they figured out what was wrong and hope she makes a quick recovery. :hugs:

Teeny hope everything is ok luv :hugs:

Tabs bf for much longer than Rosalie, I was so surprised that she stopped early she seemed like a booby monster :shock:

Sarah - sounds beautiful

Wow it's quiet in here at the moment!!

Gg how scary for you, poor Layla how is she now?
Teeny, not nice to not get an invite, especially as it wasn't mentioned to you! Things like that can cause problems between families :( how was your midwife home birth meeting?
Emzy lovely bump!

I have to be quick as I've got to get Lilia and me dressed ready for a school run, had a row with Wayne this morning so feel pretty fed up! I'm a bit melodramatic at times and straight after any row we have I contemplate divorce as the best option lol!! I'm grumpy and he's grumpy straight back! I'll be back later on x

Louise - I'm the same if I have a hoohaar with dh I then question our relationship ? Then within an hour it's all forgotten and he's the best thing since marmite lol. Hope you both have a better day xx

Had hectic weekend with sisters 40th Sunday and 1st birthday party yesterday (I was worn out as on my own and only knew handful of people) but JJ was shy and only played on his own for most of the time until him and another boy giggled and chased each other around. My child has been sleep deprived past two days so has been very clingy last night and this morning.

Hope the weather cheers up abit today as have Gramps funeral today by the coast would be nice if it could stop raining just for a little while.

Back later

Louise, I can relate to that :haha:

Jelly, hope you have a nice day for your Gramps funeral, hope the rain stays away xx:hugs:

hugs to all:kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->