September Stars

Becs the end is in sight! The last few days really drag don't they! Keep yourself nice and busy x

Gg your poor girls, and poor you! I hate when they tell you it's viral, to me it's an 'I don't know!' hope they're both fully recovered and back to old selves soon!

Yes we're fine after our row, it was just daft and Wayne text me from work saying 'when all is said and done, I still love you to the moon and back' bless him what a softie, it's hard to be mad at that!

Teeny yay for home birth!!!

Emzy not long now! Who's updating for you just in case?

Awww Louise how sweeeeet! :cloud9:

Actually, I don't have anyone to update for me. Anyone like to? x

Hi ladies

I'm feeling a bit tired and fed up today! I've been getting mild period pains for a couple of weeks and on Sunday night I barely slept because I was getting lots of period pains and trapped wind type pains. Then all day yesterday I had immense lower back ache and period pains coming and going all day. I lost a bit of blood in my knickers too. Last night the pains got really strong and I only managed about 2 hours sleep in between pains. But early this morning they tailed off again and I've been having mild pains on and off all day, but nothing like they were last night! Matt worked from home as he is working 2 hours away and he wanted to hang around in case the pains got worse, but they've just fizzled out really! I rang the midwife to ask if I'm doing the right thing just waiting it out, I knew I was but Matt wanted me to ring because of the blood yesterday as it was like red spotting. Spoke to a nice midwife and she said that it sounds like things are slowly getting going and the blood was prob part of my show, as it isn't always mucusy. She said hopefully the period pains will turn into contractions over the next few days. Sorry for the selfish post! X

Emzy,

Sounds imminent, I find I had this then one time it will start, you will think here we go then it wont stop and off you go!
Rest as much as possible, I know not easy with a toddler!

We have each others numbers so keep me up to date! Happy to be a second contact, but want to know anyway:haha:

:hugs::kiss:

So feeling pretty rubbish today, I am full of cold sore throat and feeling sick and been heavily pregnant doesn't help at the minute. Also went for my scan I check of my placenta had moved and it has actually got lower down than it first started off with and is covering the cervix so have to go back in 2 weeks fr an internal scan but the doctor said she is isnt very optimistic that it will move as it has 4cm to go so it is clear. So I am getting my head round having a c-section which will be at 38weeks.

Oh Jelly, sorry to hear that honey. I am sure the ladies with previous c sections can support you and give you lots of info. However, it may mean that you have your baby girl before me!! I was the first one pregnant and both you and Emzy will be cradling your beautiful babies before me!! Lol xx

FB, I had a c section and it was fine. I was very comfortable and I was walking about in no time. If you want more info just let me know. Xx

FB at least you have chance to prepare, get your head around it. I didn't know it was possible for it to go lower! X

Thanka F&C that's good to know that your were up and about that was my main worry really that I wouldn't be able to do anything for ages. I think it is because I really had thought it had moved and it hasn't I am just going to have to have to get my head round it. My other worry is that I had Ollie at 37+5 so am worried I will go into labour before my date and it can be quite serious with the placenta been so low I suppose any twinges I have I am going to have to go straight in I won't be waiting about. I have been put on strict rest aswell.

Louise I didn't either but it can as mine didn't have much to move really at my 20week scan and they were optimistic that it would move it was ony covering part of my cervix and at the side now it is covering all of cervix and at the back she showed me and it was below babies head as she is head down.

Fishy I know I just saw!! It's not quite right though as I'm actually 17 weeks today I think not 17+6, it's been different at different scans but they went back to lmp date.. Although the midwife last week says that would make me 16+6.. I don't really have a clue! I need to get Round to changing it! When's your 12 week scan??

FB how odd that it can do that!! Maybe mention to your midwife your concerns about going into labour early, it can be dangerous as you can have a bad bleed so best not to risk it.. Not sure if they'd plan a section before 38 weeks though?

I am at midwife on Tuesday so going to go through all my concerns with her then. I know I doubt they will book me in any early any twinges and I will be straight to the hospital and they will emergency section me.

Fb I had a very positive experience with my section ! Happy to help x

FB what a pain for you xxx I also didnt think it drop any lower!

Well busy day here today, toddler group this morning then messy play this afternoon!! My new dress arrived this morning too, so I will be looking nice when I see Ian!!! I had a good sort out in my wardrobe earlier, I litterally only have a few things, I really need to go clothes shopping!!! I find it so easy to shop for Hope but not me! I am far too fussy!!

FB - :hugs: at least you have time to mentally prepare. Let us know how you get on at the mw Tuesday

Louise - don't think DH ever text me let alone soppyness. Glad alls forgiven ! How's Lillia any signs of the pox?

Becs - hope these next few days pass quickly for you

JJ has another ear infection but I've been given a prescription and told to only get it if he has a high temp episode as hopefully he can fight the virus on his own. He's had 2 lots of ABs in 6 weeks so hope he manages to go without. My earache I've told could continue for at least another month and I have virus too that apparently I'm doing well to vend off on my own.

Just seen Katies baby boy on facebook, soooo cute!

I can't believe that a lot of you are having babies again, and a few are nearly due.
I keep checking facebook for an update from Emzy because I think she's going to be the next to have her baby! Can't wait to see if she looks as much like Holly when shes born as she does on the scan pictures.

I'm having mad broodiness lately and Ive wanted another for about 4 months now, kept hinting to my OH. Last night I finally told him that I'm 100% serious about trying for another, and even worked out how much money we'd have to save on luxuries that we have now that we wouldnt be able to have with another little one.
He actually full on said no though, and he won't budge :( he said no when I hinted too, he also said he doesnt know when/if he wants another and I dont really know what I could do to change his mind. I always pictured having two children close in age so that they'd grow up closer, get phases out of the way together and I'd be able to raise them both at home before they went to school and then be able to look in to getting a job again, or doing some studying. I just think now, if he won't budge soon it looks like I'm going to be waiting for years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->