September Stars

Sorry I've been awol. Tristan is an angel but he's teething and incredibly upset by it. It means I don't get the down time anymore. Plus Harry doesn't generally nap anymore. I do keep a look out on Fb though so I've not forgotten about you all!

Congrats on the scan and the gtt results Jelly. Do you still need a tens machine as I have one you can have?

Blob the house is lovely! I agree with Louise (or Jelly, can't remember which!) that you'd have to pay at least twice as much for a place like that down here. Beautiful. Did robin like it or is he seeing it this week? Any news on the bfp? Good luck either way.

SR, congrats on your scan too! I told people early this time too. I'm incredibly impatient but also couldn't be arsed to hide it from everyone. Plus I was sooo sick with morning sickness.

Don's gone to the states for a week and I'm dreading it. Harry is being an angel but T is being hard work because of his teething.

Started calorie watching - not calling it a diet as I'm not eating differently, just limiting the amount of crap I usually eat if that makes sense?

Love to you all. Xx

SR I was the same with the last two I just wanted to tell :)

Teeny no not yet, I really should test buuuuut I just can't be bothered to go to the shops and buy a test :blush:

Fishy :hugs: don't worry you will find it easier than you think :flower: call me crazy however, most people do when I say I want a third when I'm always on my own :lol:

He sees the house on Wednesday :) we didn't exactly sadly pay 200k as here its offers over obv, the owners paid 245k for it but because it's really in the middle of nowhere it's cheap :) literally we have to drive 30+ mins up the moterway to the nearest supermarket :rofl: if it was in the town we wanted to buy in it would be around 400k.

Will test soon :):) I'm guessing my cycle is normally around 40 days and I'm on day 46 now I think.

Evening lovely ladies, I've been a bit AWOL too, not been feeling too hot the last couple of days. Jack had a nasty tummy bug yesterday and I think I have a little whiff of it maybe. Either that or it's just hormone nausea, but it doesn't feel like it. Yuk.

Blob how exciting, I hope you get your BFP!

Fishy, good luck with the boys on your own with hubby away. Teething is rotten isn't it. These little ones they do suffer.

SR, I'm glad you've gone fb public! Have you had another scan then?

Happy 29 weeks jelly, hope you're all feeling better soon.

I've tried Sam on the potty this weekend, and confirmed what I already knew - he's not quite ready. We had a mix of success and failure, but slightly more failure, and he's not bothered at all by it! So am gonna leave it another month and try again. I think it will be easier when it's warmer too as he'll be able to run around nappy less without feeling chilly!
DH is cooking a curry for our tea. I am so off curry, I am just going to try a couple of mouthfuls so as not to offend him! I feel sorry for him as he's not been eating all the stuff he likes with me being off so many foods. Poor lad. Thought I should let him do something he wants for a change rather than a never ending stream of roast dinners and jacket potatoes!!

Xx

Oh Asher I had awful food aversions when I was pregnant with Lilia, I really feel for you. I remember very well that horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach and the taste in your mouth just thinking about certain foods! I went off poultry (amongst many things!) and didn't manage to eat chicken again until she was months old!!

Fishy, poor T, Heidi is teething but nothing through as of yet, think there has just been movement. She is gnawing on everything and biting down so hard! Has he cut any yet? Harry was a very early tether wasn't he x

Blob, eeek when do you think you will test? So much for thinking you we're always going to be missing ovulation dates with robin away!!

Sent too soon! Teeny thank you, we are expecting wimpish which is near saffron walden in Essex but could potentially be gin barracks near camberley, Woodbridge again near Ipswich, tidworth near Salisbury or even kinloss north Scotland!! But 95% on wimbish x

Blob - that is a quick visit. Where abouts does he go as often think of him when I hear on the news about oil rigs etc.

Fishy - im not surprised you dread don going away I'd feel exactly the same especially with T being unsettled . What tens machine do you have , as I was planning on getting the same as I used last time as I absolutely loved it can't decide on buying or renting as dh says rent as wont get used afterwards whereas I remember last time wishing I'd bought to ease the three weeks of constant paracetamol taking after JJ due to painful stitches and inflammation as heard tens can help with this too or period pains? Do you use yours very often?

Asher hope it's just a little nausea and not a bug :hugs:

Afm - as you know JJ has been ill whole of the hols, vomited twice this morning temps of 40.1 etc slightly better today at times but then it would start again. I'm feeling rough too but not sure if it's lack of sleep or I've caught what he has . Decided first time in years I'm going to call in sick on the first day of month end but unfortunately I can't see me being upto working from home tomorrow as just need to sleep when I can if possible whilst making sure JJ will be ok. It's heartbreaking when they are ill.

Dh spent all day emptying 2nd bedroom and setting up jjs new room will try and take pictures tomorrow. JJ loved it with the road and cars on the wall and cars on lampshades, rug, pictures, bedside tables etc. he was so happy. So proud of dh too as he's worked so hard this Easter trying to look after JJ and I and sort out the house, makes me appreciate how lucky I am.

Just wanted to thank you girls for all your support this time last year. My baby boy is one today !!! Mixed emotions as this was such a difficult day for me. Am so grateful that he is here and healthy. Love you all lots xxx

A massive happy birthday to gorgeous little Noah. How the time has flown by. Thinking if you as you remember his very scary birth, but also as you celebrate his first year. He is beautiful and you have been so brave this year. I hope you have a wonderful day Laura. Xx

Wow I can't believe he's one already! Happy birthday beautiful boy with the gorgeous eyes!

Jelly, I only used it for Harry. I didn't need it with Tristan. Will go have a look for it in a minute.

Poor JJ. I hope you don't get it. I'm not surprised you're taking a day off sick. Good for you. Well done to your dh! Can't wait to see a pic of the room.

Yes Louise, Harry had his first tooth at 16 weeks and two by 18 weeks. Nothing cut here yet. Wish it would hurry up.

We have 4 teeth in the Elsie camp! And don't I know it sometimes. The pickle likes to bite me sometimes!
Our house was brought to its knees 2 weeks ago by the sick bug. It was awful. Wishing JJ a speedy recovery. Xx
Louise, is it this Thursday promotion then? I hope you get posted to your choice. Xx

Happy 1st Birthday Noah! My goodness that's gone fast!!! xx

Happy birthday Noah xx

Blob can't believe you haven't tested yet x

SR great to see your public announcement, its hard waiting to tell, x

Love and hugs to everyone else x

Blob...:test: !!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 1st Birthday to Noah :cake:

Congrats on Elsies 4th tooth Teeny! It's so cute seeing those little teeth appear

Jelly - Hope JJ feels better soon. Ellie had a sick bug a few weeks back over the weekend, she was throwing up for two days. Luckily nobody else caught it.

Asher - I had a scan last week at 10 weeks, so I've had three now! I'll be having my NT scan12week scan a bit on the late side at 13w 2d. So almost two weeks away.

Happy Birthday Noah :):) :cake:

Jelly, he works in the North Sea (somewhere) the rig moves all over the place :)

Ha ha ha really I never knew I had it in me to wait hehe I was having tons of crampy things and now it's gone... So not sure what to think really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->