September Stars

Jelly it's a Babycare Femme tens. You are welcome to it as I don't need it any more xx

Yay congrats to Wayne! What does this mean for you now in terms of a move Louise?

Officially it means they have a year to get him into a staffy slot somewhere, but as he has been proactive and been putting things in place it means that 99% sure we will be posted away from here, and because he is a RESA (search advisor) we are 99% it will be wimbish near Braintree Essex. He has already looked into housing there as he is so sure! They don't have any 4 bedrooms houses available so there are two options, either they have to offer us a choice of two 4 bedrooms houses within 10 miles away that they will private rent for us and us only pay quarter prices of £230 a month, or they will knock two 2 bedrooms houses together for us!! Either way it gets us away from here which is a good thing apart from jelly being here! We have never really settled here very well and wimbish would at least mean we are closer to Nathan x

Well that sounds like good news all in all, am really pleased for you. Xx

Ladies

I'm having a rare day off at home have been trying to read and keep up as best I can

Louise congratulations to Wayne that's very good x

Blob ???

How are you pregnant ladies doing ? X

Teeny how's the potty training today ? X

I look out and its snowing again seriously :(

Yay, congrats on waynes promotion Louise!

Genies - bargh. I swear the next time I see more snow itll be too soon. :grr:

We got lots of icy snow just as I had to get JJ to the doctors typical it stopped as soon as we were home again. Well he's still got a raging tempreture . He's got a pusdy throat so been given a 3rd round of antibiotics which I'm not allowed to start until I get a wee sample. Oh my how I wish he was potty trained. Trying to get a plastic bags to stay around his bits until he goes for wee is turning into a bit of a mission. She also took a blood prick test as I said he'd been drinking slot of fluid (I assumed its when his tempreture is high) but she wanted to check his sugar levels were ok. They were slightly elevated but he had a big bowl of cereal first time in a week. Wants us to come back once heA fit and well. He looks so pale and grey blue round the eyes from being so poorly :-(. Really hope he gets on the mend soon.

I'm cheesed off I've had two days sick this week and both days I've been getting people phoning or emailing me saying they urgently info or advise. It's ridicolous when I think in 5 weeks I'm not going to be there for a year so why can't they manage two days without me. I'll get no thanks for it either.

Louise - congrats on the promotion . Does this mean you know when and where you will be posted?

Great news Louise.. massive congrats! Does that mean no or less tours?

Poor JJ. I hope things improve soon. I can't believe your work!!

Fishy actually it means he 'may' be back to afghan anytime as soon as September but not hugely likely! It is slowing down out there a lot now as they are handing over more and more control to afghan forces, hence why there have been fewer deaths... One of the squadrons here has just returned with 100% life and limb count, which is excellent, not many can boast that in the last few years but as I've said in the past they don't report on casualties just deaths which is wrong.
Jelly like I said its 99% wimbish, his RCMO today said he has been on the phone to them already organising his slot.

I really hope JJ picks up soon hun that sounds really awful, and hope you get his wee sample soon! Xx

Ooooooh that's fab on the promotion Louise!!!!!! Fx you definitely get posted there :) and I really hope he doesn't have to go back this year :(

Poor JJ I really hope he gets better soon :hugs:

Robin went to see the house and thankfully he LOVED it ha ha :)

Phew! Has your offer been officially accepted now?

Louise, I also hope he doesn't have to go back any time soon. Poo to you being in Braintree instead of Bicester. Is that near Vicky?

Congratulations on Wayne's promotion Louise. X
Blob, glad Robin loved the house. X
Jelly, I hope JJ gets better really soon poor little thing. And I hope that wee sample doesn't elude you for too long! X

Thanks for asking GG, potty training is going okay. We had one accident yesterday at Nannys but that was it. We have just had a sitting poo and wee in the potty which is great! I think we are getting there during the day. We did have a wet bed last night so we are sticking to day training at the moment. I cannot quite believe he has actually used the potty though. I am so proud. Xx

Oh that's great news Teeny ! I'm
So jealous all this potty training, I've had to stop the sitting on potty for now till he's feeling better.

No they are stalling just now :(:( the guys job in Dublin isnt now as solid as it was, we now won't find out until May what they are doing. Apparently they will go into rented what ever happens - but I'm slightly negative and wondering if they will just pull out and leave us with a massive bill...

Awww teeny that's so good!!!!!!

Still no test Blob?? X

Teeny, Riley's doing so well! We put nappies back on Sam after the weekend, but then today he told me he needed a wee and sat on the toilet and did a huge one, then he had an accident, and then he went two hours with a dry pull up and then went on the toilet for a wee! Strange child. I'm not pushing the issue, we'll see how we go!

DH and I are at a wedding all day tomorrow. Kids are staying at the in laws, dogs at my mums, and we're staying in a hotel. But no wine! Argh I timed this pregnancy thing all wrong. Had my nails done Wednesday and coloured my hair tonight. Hair being straightened at hairdressers in the morning and then we'll set off! It's gonna be a long day.

Hope we're all well tonight. Xxx

hi ladies!

Fishy yes I believe it's fairly close to vicki, it's all been so up in the air I've had periods of believing we were going to go lots of places! Still not 100% yet until he has his posting order.. When we were in Woodbridge we were 99% he would get cross posted within the regiment there and we would be staying until he got handed a piece of paper when in afghan saying we were going to Maidstone!

Teeny clever Riley!! Sounds like he is definitely getting it! Clever boy x

Asher also sounds like sammy may have decided to give it a whirl too!! Enjoy your wedding, shame about the wine but you can still have a boogie! Xx

Blob I hope they don't pull out on you!! Glad robin liked the house x

As for me... Erm not a lot really! Alex's mother has bought yet another puppy, but her hubby told Wayne last weekend that the other dog isn't getting on with it and the kitten they bought Nathan a few months ago is scared to death of it so they're probably going to rehome the kitten. Poor Nathan he will be gutted, and that will make her grand total of animals she's got rid of up to 7 I think, not including all the dogs she would get then rehome when Wayne was away on tour when they were married! Some people shouldn't be allowed to have pets (or children!!)

Urghh louise she is a proper piece of work :nope: :nope: horrible horrible woman!!!!!

I'm finally getting exited about this house Im quite worried it might go wrong :(

Well I may or may not have tested, but if I had then I possibly need to tell a few people first - if it were + ;)

Oh Blob - well if you happened to be pregnant and had possibly tested then I would probably congratulate you and do a :happydance: ;-)

AFM - jjs temp is stabilising a lot more and definitely think it was tonsillitis as could see puss in his throat. Still needing to give him lots of regular medicine but finally see in improvement.

Got news from mum today that dads hospital appointment yesterday was not good news. The radiotherapy hasn't worked and the tumour has spread so there is no further treatment they can offer. His care has now been transferred to hospice palliative care but he's able to be at home. Already they have him on constant morphine for the pain as he's been in lots of pain past month with doctor prescribing 10 days of naff painkillers, so am pleased mum will be given support of organising his prescriptions and getting what he needs promptly aswell as dad being made as comfortable as possible.

We always knew from last September that this would happen, doesn't make it any easier though. I just wish and hope that he has the care and respect he deserves through this time, that mum feels supported and hope that he will be able to still be with us and able to meet jelly2. I've spent most of today not really able to concentrate and just have a good cry every now and then. I just feel torn between thinking of dad andvctrying tho think and plan for this baby but even more so now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->