September Stars

I haven't picked up on the hints on FB I'm sure your news is still safe :)

Had my gtt this morning the fasting prick test gave a high result do she has said to expect a high result for my bloods , do get the results tomorrow and expecting to fail.

Still need to do some office work which I hope to do this evening and then next couple of days we are hoping to get jjs new room sorted out and have a good trip to the tip with old stuff we no longer need or is broken etc. Really hope we get alot of the house sorted this weekend as further into the pregnancy less ill be able to do.

Just got a few bits to get now for my hospital bag and want to buy a tens machine. Also hope to start my raspberry leaf tea in next couple of weeks too.

Your pregnancy is flying by Jelly!

Blob that house looks amazing!!

Very quiet in here :( I don't have as much time to come on as I'd like. I'm always on FB on my phone though, especially as I run my business through there!

I got your hint Becs, but then I know! ;-) x
Jelly, if you have GD will it be diet controlled? X
I always catch up on FB, but I like the intimacy and secretness of this group IYKWIM!
Blob, did you put in your official offer on that gorgeous house? X

Jelly I have some raspberry leaf tea tablets you can have, and clary sage oil if you want it for later!

Oh Louise excellent thank you..... We need to arrange a new play date before you are off and abandoning us to new pastures. Busy next two weekends but then free.

Teeny I'm hoping it will just be diet based but think it depends on my results. It just worries me :-(

I hope your results come back ok today jelly xxx we have a free ish month this month except a couple of dine outs. Saturday 13th April? Yours or mine? Xxx

Jelly, dont worry you'll be fine. I found the GD dieg control went really well without problems :hugs:

I hope your results come back ok today jelly xxx we have a free ish month this month except a couple of dine outs. Saturday 13th April? Yours or mine? Xxx

Think that should be fine :)

Do you want to come to mine then Lillia and JJ can run around the garden if nice weather? Or got lots of arty making stuff that they can do ?

SR - I remember last time you having GD, you might have to give me tips on diet things that worked for you , or a typical day :). Worries me being induced early or harming the baby. Can't be long now till your 12 week scan

Been to Physio this morning back in 3 weeks also picked up jjs bedroom stuff for his new room, I'm really excited getting him in his new room all kitted out with cars etc

JJ woke up at 3 this morning crying as he'd leaked in his bed with his nappy (it's about 4th time in a fortnight), so I've now bought waterproof sheeting (doubled up) and restocked on little angels as I'm sure using pampers is making him leak. Dh says we should limit how much he drinks before bed but if hes thirsty I'm not going to stop him having something to drink. If it continues I'll just have to change him before I go to bed like we used to when he was a baby

Going to do some work in abit then got midwife this afternoon

Louise - Any news on moving and promotion?

Teeny - are you still struggling with doing your printing job round the kids?

Got my GTT results and an zbsolutly fine not even borderline, really not sure why the nurse said I should prepare myself for being borderline and above & as I was borderline with JJ just thought it was inevitable I'd fail the test.

Fasting aim below 6 I was 5.2
After 2hrs the threshold is set at 7.8 and mine was 4.9 so better performance than with JJ.

Relief ! Got mw now in a minute :)

Yay jelly really pleased! What a relief :)

Promotion board is out on Thursday next week, we won't get an official posting order until June probably I think but if he is promoted on thursday then we know he will become staff sergeant within a year, and he will 99% be posted out. I will let you know! Yours is fine, much more room to play! Lilia will be excited x

Tastes fab news Jelly :):) what a relief!!

Aw Louise got my FX'd for Wayne!!!!

Robins going to see the house on Wednesday :rofl: let's see what he thinks ;) haven't heard back yet about th official acceptance though :(
Feeling a bit confident about getting a BFP soon :lol: let's see if I'm right....

Blob where abouts are you on your cycle? How long is robin back for? Hope he likes the house :)

Blob! Are you in TWW? ;) looking forward to news on the house and the baby!

Fingers crossed with waynes promotion Louise.

I get far too excited when you ladies announce trying to conceive or bfps! Eeee! Babies! *crazy here atm* i just keep seeing baby clothes and baby things and turning to mush.

i forgot how nerve racking pregnancy is, we took ellie swimming earlier and i spent ages worrying the chemicals in the water might hurt the baby :s loopy!

Ive also started hinting on facebook about the baby ;) either people havent clicked or nobody gives a toss tbf. :rofl:

Ooh, good luck Blob on that BFP! Xx
SR, you do make me laugh! X

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE! Xx

Thing is I don't know about my cycle, I'm on like day 45 or something, but mine at the moment range from 37-50 really : dohh: that's why it's been quite hard with robin away all the time when I've only had 2 periods since November :nope: but I just have a feeling :rofl: not sure when to test though.

He's only home until thursday ha ha so just a quick visit home to see the house and then back off to earn some pennies ;)

Yay SR how come you decided to tell everyone, lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->