September Stars

Argh we are looking at a house in a totally different place but I have no idea what schools are like there and thats number 1 on my list :( stresssssssss

Do they have ofsted reports or similar in Scotland Sarah? You can look on the government website and check out the local schools to the house.
Have you viewed it yet? And if you have... Did you like it? Xx

Yep it's seriously gorgeous :):) no we don't have anything like that up here only hmie reports on the school - which looks good. It's also really nice and small with composite classes. Can't believe I'm thinking of moving away :rofl:

Put in offers and robins not even seen it :dohh:

So excited for you! I'm sure Robin will love it too Hun. I would be scared of moving away, I would feel like a proper grown up not having my mum on my doorstep! Lol x
Keep us updated whether they accept. Good luck. Xx

Oh blob sounds exciting! That's one major thing I hate about army life, having such limited choice about schools, and children having to keep changing schools with moves etc. glad Wayne only has 8 years left maximum so that when lilia is at secondary school age...(scary thought!) we will at last be static if not before then x good luck blob x

How we all doing girls? Holly's over the pox and the virus she had after it! We're 15 days after Holly got spots and no signs on Evie yet, so wondering if she's escaped it! I'd be very surprised as they were sharing baths, drinks, dummies etc in the run up to her getting it.

Blob any house updates?

Emzy - holly seemed to cope really well with the pox hope Evie has missed it till she's a little older bless her

Glad to be home from Paris, it was hard work with travelling and walking to head office etc. my SPD is the worst it's been so far this pregnancy today and sure it's due to the stress I was putting my body under past couple of days. Days holiday tomorrow and going for our 3d scan in the morning & growth and well being. Hope all is ok as I haven't noticed jelly much past couple of days but difficult to say as been so preoccupied with other things.

Got to decorate an Easter bonnet for nursery this weekend not a clue what I'm going to do yet so trip to hobbycraft tomorrow, want to find something easy for JJ to do.

We have to do an Easter bonnet too! I'm sending DH out tomorrow for supplies!!
Rest up tomorrow Jelly. Xx oohhh, and can't wait for scan pics. Xx

Baby was asleep and in the wrong position so took almost two hours.
Baby weighs 2lb 13oz and is measuring 6 days ahead but all looking well :)

I think I saw two balls on scan so assumed boy but kara tells me this could be girl so back to team yellow

Estimated birth weight is 8lb 13oz exactly the same as JJ who was two weeks overdue

Awwww did baby eventualy wake up then jelly?? Ooooooh i really wonder what flavour you are going to have :):):) rosalie was meant to be 9lb + and tabs 5lb :rofl: ive taken to ignoring all these 'estimations' for mine :dohh:

Well we have had an offer excepted, more than what we wanted to spend buuuuut worth it :) i still have to put in the 'offiicial offer' though eeek!!
Sneak peak - https://www.zoopla.co.uk/for-sale/details/28256242

Yeah eventually jelly woke up lol typical all the other scans they have been really active at least baby is head down already

Blob - loving the house, I love older style properties how exciting!

Blob that house is gorgeous! Very jealous! Round here you'd be paying at least double for a property like that! Good luck with everything x

Jelly glad baby woke eventually and all was well with the scan! X

Glad the scan went well jelly! I think another boy, but I'm terrible at guessing!

That house looks gorgeous blob!

Yea around here I would be too so we are moving even more into the middle of nowhere :rofl: still a long way to go - hopefully robin likes it :rofl:

Hi ladies, it's very quiet in here these days. :(
Don't say that it's the end for us September stars!! Xx

Hi everyone!

Blob - love that house!

My angel sounds doppler was ruined and I hated it so I ordered a sonoline b yesterday and it arrived ths afternoon! I found baby's heartbeat within 20 mins at 160-179bpm :cloud9:
If I go by the heart rate tale I'm in for another pink bundle of joy! :p

I haven't announced yet though and think I may have hinted a bit too much on Facebook just now! Oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->