September Stars

Wow Louise that is some birth you went through :hugs: I have to say it makes me so angry when woman go through what you went through!!! Ignored by the people who are meant to be helping us in labour, ignored because they think they know best. Then treated like a piece of meat by doctors :nope: do they bloody wonder why there are so many woman scared by birth trauma. It's sickening.
I'm so so pleased that Lexi was perfect, she is a gorgeous little girl :cloud9: x

Aww another quick second baby! Seems we are all quick at popping those second stars!! Congratulations what a little doll x

Stmw - Ahhh glad everything worked outsell in the end. Sounds like you did really well to be fully dilated with no help and everything else you went through. Hope you are recovering well :)

Congratulations on the birth of little lexi lovely name x

Blob yay !!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations enjoy it especially if this is the last one ? X

Asher I want McDonald's now mmmm

I'm completely distracted girls sorry all I can think about is jelly !
I'm so sorry to hear how things are going with your dad what a cruel disease this is if you ever want to talk please message me ! My best friends husband went through the same thing I remember it well and how these next stages went :(

Thanks for asking Ann my mum is being switched to being under the care of guys instead of st Thomas hospital her skin is getting worse more quickly but no tumours are visible at present but in general her day to day struggle with health makes her have good and bad days !

Laura the girls have been doing one morning a week nursery and are going to do two next term 6 hours but I haven't paid yet and don't really know how to :)

Oh I'm the new parent governor of their nursery too !

Quick one

Stmw congratulations!! Sorry you had such an awful time though :( the last bit about having a spinal,going to theatre then being dumped on the ward not being able to pick her up, really reminded me of when I had Holly and it felt awful. It ate me up for ages that did, hugs xx

Jelly I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, hugs xx

Laura holly currently goes to preschool 2 afternoons a week and she's picking up an extra afternoon as of next week, so will be doing 9 hours. Then as an august baby she gets her 15 hours from Sept, so will go two full days and 1 half day I think x

Just a quick pop in from me too, im late cooking tea :dohh:

Stmw - Huge congrats on the birth of teeny little Lexie, I'm sorry it didnt go to plan and you had a rough time but im sure shes worth it :flower:

And just some big hugs to Jelly, sorry to hear about your dad :hugs:

Now off to cook tea, fahjitas! nom!

Love the photos of Lexie she is adorable!!

Jelly :hugs::hugs:

I feel like poop!! :dohh:

Morning girls

I think I've mentioned before my horrendous PMS that I get and have suffered with for the last 10 years. For years I've had really severe PMS, get extremely angry and depressed any time after ovulation up until a couple of days after AF has arrived. It wasn't too bad in between having Holly and Evie and I thought that having a baby had improved it slightly (although it still happened, it seemed milder than before, so I could kind of deal with it) but it got really bad since having Evie, and yesterday I was finally diagnosed with PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphric Disorder), which is sort of like a mood disorder that you experience for half your cycle and the other half of the time you are fine. I've been prescribed a low dose of antidepressant to take to see if it alleviates the symptoms, cross your fingers for me that it works! This is after years and years of being fobbed off with every different type of hormonal contraception there is and all it did was make it worse. I feel relieved to have a diagnoses at least, but a bit gutted that I have to take antidepressants to be honest :/

Emzy its good yourve finally got a diagnosis and if the medication works then that's even better. It must of been so tough for you each cycle so fingers crossed you won't have to go through this anymore

Stmw- Glad all is well with Lexi after your traumatic aftermath at birth. Congratulations she is beautiful.

Emzy- glad they have got things sorted for you after so long

Rosie took a couple of steps today, I was in shock she has been cruising round furniture for a while but took a few steps to my dad today. After ollie not even attempting to even start walking until after 18month :haha: and roo doing a few steps at 10month. As they say you don't have 2 the same

Wow emzy I'm glad you're sorted, hopefully you'll be feeling better soon for your usual bad part of the month. X

FB, go Rosie! It's mad how they can be so different isn't it! X

Hope everyone else okay. Busy old day as usual today, off to bed soon. X

Glad you got a diagnosis Emzy. I hope the mediation works honey. Xx

Go Rosie! She is so clever. Xx
Elsie has been standing up for well over 3 months and is cruising, but no steps as yet. We are going away in 6 weeks and I was rather hoping she would walk.

Emzy that's so good you finally have a diagnosis :hugs: I really hope it works for you!!

Wow Rosie is so clever :cloud9:

All I want to eat is doughnuts, sausage rolls and crap...I seem to have the same gross pregnancies each time. The smell of curry is killing me right now :sick:

That's okay Blob, I ate an entire medium dominos pizza tonight with cheese stuffed crust. I feel disgusting! lol!

Aaaaah I've been wanting macdonalds and dominos put together :rofl:

Congrats blob.... So pleased to hear the good news x

Stmw- how awful !!! But yes totally worth it as she is stunning x

Jelly- sending my love and hugs on here too x

Hi , thank you for all your thoughts and kind words - means alot to know you are all here for support.

Been a tough week and had a meltdown at work yesterday just couldn't stop crying. Also been feeling reduced mivements past couple of days so was concerned about that too. I've asked work to have two home days a week until I leave at beginning of may. Went to hospital to be monitored as explained the dress I've been h see and reduced movements . Jelly2 was fine just I wasn't feeling some of the moves, they had hiccups for 5 minutes too which is a healthy sign too apparently.

Today has been the first day I've not got upset. Picked up my new ring , dh bought me a new handbag, picked up some bits for my hospital bag then we all had a lovely meal out.

Off to see mum and dad tomorrow as JJ was asking to visit today but they have the hospice coming round to discuss medication and plans etc hoping it went well.

SR - I've been eating terribly this week with Chinese and pizza and masses of chocolate I've gained 4lb this week ! Decided as of Monday back onto healthy eating. Sometimes fast food is only thing that works nom nom

Aw jelly :hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry life has been so tough for you recently. Has work granted you the days you want? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->