September Stars

Hi all, I've only caught up on the past 4 pages so god knows what else I've missed :dohh: I'm just so rubbish on here these days!
Blob - congratulations
Emzy :hugs: there's no shame to be had in finally finding out how to improve your quality of life sweetheart, I think more people than you realise need help from antidepressants - it's only when one person opens up that others one forward & fess up ;-) fingers crossed they start to work soon & those hormones improve xxx
Asher, congrats too :hugs:
Jelly :hugs: I miss you sweetie, constantly thinking of you :hugs: you know where to find me :winkwink:

Ummmm, sorry if I've missed anyone else?

I'll try not to bore you with my grumpy happenings, it seems this child is trying even harder than Amelia ever did to kill me! Some of you know I was back in hospital again last week & they confirmed the hyperemesis is back :cry: what shocked them was how quickly I deteriorated & how long my body took to recover so they said if I have another severe episode like that which required admission they will consider delivering Pip as the heart rate drastically dropped every time I vomited so its not safe.
My manager was lovely & understanding :haha: NOT! More concerned about my sickness record & how I was putting my job at risk by being off sick again. I'm now counting the shifts I have left until I finish (15 = 6 weeks) :thumbup:
No luck selling my house :nope: guttingly not even a single viewing, I had hoped to be moved by now, god knows where I'm going to put the baby - looks like bed sharing it is!

Right, I'm off to watch a movie & munch on crisps :blush: take care all xxx

Sorry to hear you have been so poorly Ange. Lets hope Pip can stay in as long as possible.
Also sorry to hear you have had no joy in selling the house. I am sure the perfect buyer will be just around the corner. Xx

Sorry to hear you have been so poorly Ange. Lets hope Pip can stay in as long as possible.
Also sorry to hear you have had no joy in selling the house. I am sure the perfect buyer will be just around the corner. Xx

:hugs: Sorry you're having a rough time of it Ange here's hoping the rest of your pregnancy runs smoother! :( xx

Aww lovely that must be hell!!! I'm counting down the days already until I stop being so ill, must be so hard knowing pip is suffering with you :hugs: :hugs: it must be one of the hardest pregnancy symptom you can get so debilitating.
You're house will sell no doubt when you least expect it, I think it's very very hard to sell jut now. It's hard to get a mortgage and nobody wants or can actually sell at market value :(

Ange :hugs: hopefully it was a one off and pip will stay in for a longtime yet. Your manager really disgusts me as we've said Keep up that record of notes about her. xx

Blob - no mention yesterday if I can work from home extended days yet but have to say after the weekend I'm feeling more used to the situation whereas I think Friday was just letting it all out so to speak.

Anyone done aqua natal ? Friends asked me to go with her but not sure I'd cope this far along.

Trying to decide how many days JJ is gok g into
Nursery 2 or 3 days whilst on maternity leave - was going to do 2 but my friend had to up her sons days as he was really active and needed to burn off some energy that she was able to offer him. It's really tough decision as don't know what I'll be like especially as hoping to breastfeed this time so that will take up alot of my attention at the beginning

Jelly I found it not too bad, if you find something like making sure there is juice and snacks and things for him to do when you bf you are fine. Tabs went 1 day and I enjoyed the peace and she enjoyed it, but it was BORING!! :lol: it makes you realise how easy it was (if you could go back with your knowledge now) to only have 1 ha ha. Anyway in my experience it was lovely to have the days with both of my girls, you can go out when ever you want and don't have to think of nursery. In my opinion I want to take full advantage of having my girls to myself before they 'have' to go. :flower: just my own point of view though. She went two mornings later though :) x

Jelly I did aquanatal when pregnant with Evie, was brilliant and very gental and relaxing. I had to stop around about where you are because I had a low lying placenta and you're not allowed to do it then,but I would have loved to have carried on x

I did aquanatel with ollie and loved it would of loved to have done it when pregnant with Rosie but I had a low lying placenta right up until 37 weeks so wasn't allowed to do it.

Emma go for it if you can - the water will help your back & hips & it's lovely to feel weightless & energetic at the same time, I'm gutted I can't do it this time around but only because I have no-one to have Amelia, no-one takes into account siblings & you don't realise it until No2, even some of the bf support groups won't have toddlers & I know the baby group where I took Amelia wouldn't let us go anymore once she found her feet as it wasn't safe for the tiny babies then :nope: such a shame as we both loved the groups!
I have to send Amelia to the childminder to retain her place but I plan to reduce her two days to make it more affordable & so I can have the one to one with Pip that I gave Amelia, plus how she is right now I think I'd end up dropping her at a children's home before signing into rehab myself :cry:
Only 5 more shifts (this week & next) until a week annual leave :happydance: & my mum is coming down for it to help with Amelia & help me clean my now annoying kitchen (god damn cleaning hormones!) :haha:

Evening ladies! Sorry to have been AWOL, it's been mad here. Works been a nightmare and there's been so much on in the evenings! Grrrrrr. This baby of mine will be born before I know it if time continues to fly past this fast, ha ha!!

Ange, good to see you on here, sorry to hear you've been poorly again, I'm sure Pip will all be worth it! Exciting stuff!!

Jelly I would give the aqua natal a go. I spend most of my time in the water it feels like, I've been swimming sun, mon, tues and tonight, and will be there tomorrow!! I swam lots when pregnant with Sam, even with the sod, and this time round I am loving the feeling of being stretched out, it's doing my back and pelvis the world of good. Go for it, even if you just do a little bit and have a float around! :)

I'm drinking my decaf coffee and going off to bed, I'll try and be back for a proper catch up over the weekend. Lots of love to all. Xxx

Hi Asher :flower: Pip had better be blimmin worth it! I've felt a really weird sensation & new level of discomfort today which Stacey (choc) pointed out sounds like Pip engaging, it's a kind of grindy feeling way low down in my pelvis at the front, it feels horrid & crunchy & each movement now makes me stop & bend forward :shrug: anyone had this before? I really should go & post on the June thread but I don't think I'll ever have what I have with you guys :cloud9: & I barely find time to keep up on here!
Anyway, I'm on call so I'd best sleep whilst I can, night all :hugs: xxx

Limpets - Sounds like it could be engaging, but I wouldnt really know since I never engaged with Ellie! she must have started after they'd broke my waters in induction.

Had my scan today at 13+1 I've put a pic in my journal and since nobody else has bothered having a look in the post I made and having a guess at gender, wondered if any of you would fancy having a peek in my journal and then voting on my poll? :)

Oh Angie you poor thing. You really sound like you're going through it with Pip. Xx

SR, just posted on your journal. I reckon I can see it's nub and if so I reckon it's a girl. It's a gorgeous picture xx

Thanks Fish&chips. How lovely it'd be to have a little sister for Ellie :)

I'm so chuffed with the picture, its the best scan picture I've ever had so far. Ellies were never as clear!

Sr - in thinking girl too based on skull theory :). Pic is really clear looking at the nose and lips

Jelly I shouldn't be getting it until at least 36-37 weeks :wacko: I may end up finishing work earlier than planned at this rate as I'm struggling to lift my legs enough to get in & out of the car & driving is uncomfortable, hope not as I'd rather not waste time without Pip :nope:
SR I'm off to take a look now, after my early gender scan I feel like a bit of a pro lol although LadyK is your real expert :thumbup:

Limpet sounds like baby engaging, Evie kept engaging and disengaging from 30 weeks (which apparently is common with second babies!) so I got the pleasure of feeling that over and over again!! She was always fully engaged at one appointment and then free at the next!

I'll go have a look now SR!

Urgh! Gutted! I made a lovely curry tonight & I could only eat about 1/4 of it before I got uncomfortable & gave up :cry:
That is all, enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->