September Stars

What a bugger indeed Limpets! I've gone off curry but decided to try one and it really didn't float my boat. I just tried to stomach it so DH enjoyed his and didn't feel guilty!!

Off for the Sunday morning swim...... And a big old sainsburys brekkie!

Argh!!!!! Anyone want to swap a delightful (cough) 2 year old with one that is less grumpy, whiny, mardy, tantrummy etc etc?! She is being such hard work these last few days!!!! I thought she had chicken pox as one came up on her hand but no more have appeared so obviously not, she just seems to have the bad mood that goes with it! Sorry for selfish post just finding her very hard work at he moment!

Ha ha Louise! Sammy is equally as tantrummy at the moment. He goes from being gorgeous to being a right little bugger who won't say sorry and winds me up! Argh!!
You have my sympathy! Xx

JJ has just recently started to test us too with tantrums etc

Definitely a age thing Tyler is also the same! Unfortunately Alyssa is a copycat and copies him!

Right there with you! Holly is awful at the mo with her tantrums and general cheekiness! She is also insisting on constantly climbing all over me at the moment too, driving me mad!

Evie is 11 months old today, can't believe she will be 1 in a month!!

Yep, Ellie is the same. OH was really upset by it last night after witnessing a weekend of it. He said he really hopes its a phase. She just won't do anything we say, screams "NO!" at us all of the time and tries purposely to wind us up. I'm sure they'll all pass this soon.

I went the doctors this morning as I've been having loads of yellow coloured discharge since being pregnant, and it's probably just the normal pregnancy related stuff but wanted to be sure it wasnt an infection so as not to risk passing anything to baby. Only now she's done the swab I'm wondering wether it'll irritate things or could upset the pregnancy? She said she'd do a low vaginal swab with no specculum but it felt like she went quite far up and felt uncomfortable and a teeny bit sore while she was swabbing and now afterwards :shrug:

You are such a worry wart SR! I am sure she knew what she was doing and bubba is just fine. Xx

SR - I'm sure everythings fine maybe your swollen down there and abit more sensitive?

Yesterday I was getting full on contractions most of the day once an hour - Made me go into abit of panic mode thinking oh god I have no washed baby clothes, no hospital bag etc etc . Since laste yesterday afternoon I haven't had anymore so not too worried but these certainly weren't BH these were painful.

Jelly - Maybe time to start preparing? :o

Teeny - I am awful. I blame my mum, she's a full on hypocondriac and I think I've picked it up from her :blush:

Oh SR you do make me laugh!!

Jelly, if they were contractions perhaps you should get it checked. Glad they have gone though. Xx

I've been fine today I really think its because I overdid it yesterday - if it had continued

Glad things have settled a bit Jelly. X

SR, I'm sure things are fine in there, like Jelly said perhaps it was just more sore with being a bit more vascular and what not at the moment. I had to have full on speculum exams with Archie because of bleeding and it didn't cause any problems. Natural to worry though. X

Names has been abit of nightmare for us we've narrowed the boys name down to two but still not convinced they will be one we choose. Think it's been the hardest thing this pregnancy lol

No names for us.... We can't agree. This doesn't bode well! X

Both the babies are poorly. :-( I have not been able to put Elsie down for even a second. They are both running temperatures, snotty noses and Riley is ever so sleepy. Elsie has cried ALL day. Is it bedtime yet?! ;-) xx

Oh teeny I know how tired I was with JJ being ill cant imagine two poorly. What do you think it is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->