September Stars

I have no idea. It has really knocked them for six. A trip to the doctors tomorrow I think. Xx

Aw teeny, poor riley and Elsie. Bless them, it's hard when there's more than one poorly at a time! Hope you get a decent sleep. X

Hey all,
SR I'm betting its a bit sore because you'll be very tender down there at the moment & much more sensitive to sensation right now too :hugs: Hope all comes back clear x
Jelly, if you ave your baby this early I'm gonna fall out with you :cry: :haha:
On a serious note try to relax & slow down a bit & for god sake throw a few essentials into a bag sweetie :hugs:

Genies, I think we have names. Our boys name hasn't changed since we were expecting Amelia & it's William Andrew (although I'd still love Sebastian but DH is set against it :cry:) & our girl name was our second choice for Amelia & it's Kathryn Ann (although the spelling of Kathryn is undecided :wacko: I say with a K as we will shorten it to Katie but DH says with a C :shrug:)
All this sad I've just asked DH about the spelling of Kathryn & now he says he's not sure about girls names :dohh: that man is a nightmare! However he was like this last time :coffee: & we only agreed after 3 days of being induced & when we were being rushed to theatre & I was like 'Hun, if you want to introduce the baby you'd better decide on a name to do so' :haha:

So I've not been on for a while :( sorry.

Aww we have never managed to agree on a boys name in 5 yrs I don't think we ever will :wacko: Girls are easy :) I really hope I get to use my girls name one day.

Teeny hope they feel better soon :hugs: :hugs:

How are you feeling blob ?

Will you be starting a ticker soon?

Any news on the house ?

Yea I will, I don't feel really confident in all being ok this time :wacko: not sure why. Feeling generally like poop ha ha so at least that is one good thing.

Has anyone else found it a nightmare to get a booking in alppointment? I swear I will be 10 weeks before I even get hold of them.

House is just the same we are just waiting and waiting, not confident at all that it's actually going to go through :( really annoying. Should find out around the start of May....

How many weeks are you now Sarah? Hopefully you hear about the house very soon. Xx

I cannot quite believe my baby girl is 11 months old today. The time has flown by. :-( x

How are you feeling Jelly, Asher, LadyK? X

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY EMZY. Xx

Sometime next week I will be 9 weeks...I think. Not really sure mind because my cycles are so random.

Wow that time really has flown :shock:

Teeny - Hope that your little ones are feeling better soon!

Blob - Woooow. 9 weeks already. Your pregnancy is going much faster than mine :haha:

If we have a girl, we're naming her Georgia. I think I like Georgia Louisa or Georgia Louise(I'm Rebecca Louise) OH did like Gabirella though. We're not set on a boys name but he likes Jack.

Battery is gonna die! so just quick. All clear from the doctors from the swabs so all is well. Just pregnancy related issues.

Happy BIrthday Emzy!!

Happy 30th Emzy

SR glad results came back clear, love the name choice.

Im still uncomfortable with tightenings and bump aches and OMG my boobs still so sore

Happy birthday emzy hope you've had a fab time last night! Xx

Wow blob 9 weeks! Time does fly, I'm 19 weeks today! Very distinct movements all of a sudden, I definitely missed the fluttering stage. I really like Ella rose Ada or Emily rose Ada or still Evie rose Ada for a girl but DH not going there and won't say what he likes or doesn't like. Boys names we're stuck for really, might use one of the boys middle names as a first name. I quite like Joseph Connor but again no comment from DH...........
I'm still swimming a lot, keeps me going, but definitely have some aches and pains settling in now. The sciatica type feeling has been around for a couple of weeks. Very inconvenient!

Love your girl name choice SR. X

Teeny how is Elsie possibly that old already? Crazy! X
Happy weekend to all! X

Love the name choices Asher and SR.
Jelly- I had a lot of tightnings at around 35 weeks with Rosie think my body was preparing itself.
Teeny- time does fly Rosie will be 1 in 6 weeks I can't believe how quick it's gone, she is doing lots more steps and getting more determined to make walking her only way of getting around :haha:

Jelly with Rosalie I was like that from 30 something weeks, random days full of regular contractions :wacko: mine were doing nothing good though.

Asher yours is going fast holy cow 19 weeks!!!!!! I always think once you get 19 weeks plus it sounds like its going so fast. At the start you just are getting through the sick day by day and hoping that the baby sticks in there.

I don't think we will ever have a boys name :nope: can't tell you my girl one though :lol:

Hello everyone! How are you all? Xx
I know most of us keep up in FB, but I always like chatter in here. :) x

M ok had upset stomach this morning do worked from home today think it was me drinking a stewed cup of tea of rlt last night ........ Didn't realise till I looked it up this morning.

Got my growth scan Friday and asked my boss for a days holiday as need to take it before next Wednesday his response was as long as you are upto date with month end work ....... Hmmmmmm boss you do know I'm leaving in 5 working days ???? Lol

Frustration on deciding baby names I thought we'd narrowed it down to two boys names for dh to say he doesn't like the main one we chose ..... I've told him I want a name before going into labour but he's being no help at all just dismisses everything I suggest saying font worry we gave plenty of time grrrrr men

Jelly I say you just pick a name and start using it, he's male so he will decide one day he actually likes the name :wacko:

Wow does rlt do that?

Rlt is meant to be good for digestion however if you have too much can cause diahorrea which as I suffer from IBS and left the teabag in like I do with peppermint think my system didn't like it :-(

Oh dear Jelly! I think RLT really helped prepare for labour. Obviously it didn't agree with you last night. :-(
Boys names are sooo hard. Hence why Riley wasn't named for nearly 2 weeks after birth! Elsie was named from the moment the sonographer said we were having a girl! :) x

What's your new double teeny? Saw on FB they both look really comfy snuggly and asleep.

I'm still going to preserve with the rlt think it was that I'd stewed it for too long :-0

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->